• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Donnu we could talk it over with an admin or mod about it, don't think it would get closed so fast though.
    We should test the threory out.. I just wonder what forum it would go under...

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Yup a test would be a good idea, donnu the forum either, maybe in the voting polls section to see if people like the idea or not.
    Sounds good to me. Do you want to start it, or should I?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    lex said:
    Can I get the "Im in the umbreon fanclub" thing for my signature. please!^^anyone
    Sure, you can use it. The Images are in photoshack, so just right click on one of ours, and click on properties. Then highlight the location and press CTRL C. This will copy the location so you can put it in your signature. Since it is not hosted by PC, it will work.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    1313666 said:
    Can I join? I have about 30 Umbreons total on all of my games. I breed Eevees, so when I train them, theey tend to evolve. And I can't play my games until about 9:00 due to homework.
    lol, of course you can join! I will add yoou to the list!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Sorry I haven't been round,Lady death.I was on another username.What've I missed?Oh and welcome any new members!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Dark Light Angel said:
    Hey,this is me angel tabitha and I was wondering if i could join on this name to?
    lol, silly. you have so many user names. I'll add this one to the list too. (I'll be laughing the whole time. Time to update my signature too then. hehe)

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    more than one is too much, but whatever suits tabby that is, multiple personality change? nah, just name change... :P

Back