• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
id like to join, and yes shmitzgirl u can be in as many clubs as u please.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
well, your club founder... death... happens to been absent for a while, but anyways, your welcome to join and post as you please. :P

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Satoshi's Angel said:
XD why do you wish that, bgt?

so I could be the umbreon, muhahaha, lol... plus, what's the chances of me running into that "special" person that mysteriously turns ppl into umbreon.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
umm, what if i said that everything is perfect about umbreon and just one feature can't be selected out of the limitless amount of selections... well, theres no what if cus I just said it...

schmitzgirly94

Years
bgtfamily said:
umm, what if i said that everything is perfect about umbreon and just one feature can't be selected out of the limitless amount of selections... well, theres no what if cus I just said it...
:P Anyways, if anyone has noticed, I got these great umbreon fusion sprites. Check my signature if you like to see who made them.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
I wondered what that was in your sig... was thinking "wtf did I just see"...

lol, an eevee and a chansey.

skie

Banned
Years
Can i join?? i personaly like all the eevees but umbreon is right up thair i can make any umbreon recolors!! see?>
Umberions.bmp

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
would be great if you joined :P

yay, more members....

death... i wish you were here...

Back