• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Welcome to the club Eevias. Oh yeah, is it posible for an Eevee to ivolve into an Umbreon in Fire Red version.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
sometimes I try to just put "lol" for a reply to some posts if they made me laugh, but then I think twice about it and think of atleast a sentence to write... just some random fact... >_>

it does? i didn't even think LG/FR supported all of the Hoenn pokeies.

skie

Banned
Years
its... posible but if you want it to have your id.... its immposible
ps i wanted to show you this>
Umber.gif

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Ya now all I ahve to do is transfer it. Now all I need to do is go to my friends house to use his gameboy.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
if you mean the regular Pokemon contest of what May does,then I would make my Umbreon use Swift on plates after I throw them like a frisbee and use it's Moonlight to make them all shiny *_* XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Oh, well I still think it is really cool. I'll probubly make mine use faint attack and dissapear use swift and reapear in the stars.

Back