• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Rai said:
    does it really matter if it's a female or male? XD

yep, it matters, the females seem to have a powerful controlling ambiance to their trainers... in other words, they pwn. :P

skie

Banned
    Years
    for all those who just joined here's the initiation *ahem* welcome to the club welcome to the club hello hellohellohellohellohello and welcome:D
    but if it was ungendered whould you call it a he or a she or it?

skie

Banned
    Years
    ya you wanna know what if your in a battle with a wild pokemon and it knockes say an umbreon out and you ecscape it ALL WAYS says" got away safely" whats up with that?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Rai said:
    I call ungendered people He's

lol XD

Eevias said:
    ya you wanna know what if your in a battle with a wild pokemon and it knockes say an umbreon out and you ecscape it ALL WAYS says" got away safely" whats up with that?

well, theoretically, its stating that "you" got away safely impending that Party A a.k.a. the trainer was not harmed in the battle but not stating that Party B was hurt.

simple words... you weren't harmed so you actually did get away safely, just umbreon didnt :(

skie

Banned
    Years
    m good point but still.......what about eggs does an umbreon look like a bird or reptile or a bug? i realize its a pokemon but i dont think a mammal would lay an egg

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    true, lol, but do you acutally think the group that this genre of entertainment is going to actually ponder and ask these questions?... i mean, when I was playing 7 years ago I wasn't thinking about if they should give "birth" right on the spot or lay eggs. lolol, a good point indeed, but lets just theoretically take that idea into perspective, how would you design the game to have it depicict "birth" for mammals? ... ask yourself that question and then see if you would have then chose eggs... long rant, right? i know... very good point though, just my theory of the "other" side :p

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    ^o^ yay an Umbreon club! Might I join?
    The Umbreon Fan Club!

Back