• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    I think Umbreon is a strong, cool and powerful pokemon. Do you guys think there is going to be an Umbreon on the hoenn ligue?

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    XD It's actually not hard, I just took a stuffed cat's measurements, adjusted it for the Umbreon body, and sewed & stuffed the cutie. It's made of fleece so it's warm ^_^ i luv having a unique plush; i got artistic and gave it a moon on the forehead instead of a circle like my Moonbeam often has in rps and my fic.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    awww..that's cool^^ I bet it's cute! XD
    The Umbreon Fan Club!

Leader Whitney

Goldenrod Gym ******
    Years
    hey can i join?Umbreon is sooooo cute!people gave me bad rep because they think im some girl but i dont even know her name im sooooo sad im gonna cry now i look like a bad person :(

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    Umbreon is such a mystery... it was the first pure Dark Pok?mon, but it displayed clearly that darkness does not equal evil. It is, as I dub it, "pleasant darkness". ^_^ Training one is a pleasure. And imagine being a trainer, on a dark night falling asleep and looking at the stars with your Umbreon... *floats off on a cloud* ...!_! *goes and gets plushie to do just that*

'night all

Back