• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You'll be OK :) you've played enough to know most of the dos and donts right o:

yeah i have no issues with the dos and donts, i just have a habit of derping a lot ahaha :P

then go for it. we'll probably laugh at you, scrutinize your game forever, and you get to be immortalized as the gm who fucked up always, but atleast you tried :3

wow, best pep talk ever tbh

and anyway if i add my game to the queue now, i'll have at least another 6 months to perfect my gm game tbh

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • As long as GMs are consistent and don't hold the forum hostage, we will see fresh games happen more often. The longer we are waiting for games to continue or end, the worse the queue looks.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • #gethype?

"I love the UG simply because it's fun. It's lighter than an RP but it's also intrigue and social and a game all in one," says Melody, a frequenter of the area. Outside of the games, members can relax and discuss in light detail what's happening through the Underground Hangout, a DCC-like thread in the area, or in the official Skype group of the area, where almost sixty members spend time getting to know each other and bond over shared interests.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys. Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for a while.

It turns out that signing up to 4 concurrent games whilst working full time, having a young son who is VERY ACTIVE NOW HE CAN WALK and sorting out my wedding (later this month, cash accepted) is not as easy as I thought it was.

I will stick to one or two games max from here on out so I dont get overwhelmed!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • On 9/09/2015, at 12:35 pm, Sophistication wrote:
    > we should do an EM collab :o

Soph was talking about Pokemon names on EM BUT what do you guys think about a forum collab using EM roles hahaha

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • idk whoever gets the hooker would do some explaining with the hstaff :x

besides, what if we use mafia inspired characters from different genre? just a thought ;x

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • You guys go have fun with the collab (if you're really going to do it) while I try to claim Milotic for myself. :P

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • why the noo arsonist 10/10 best role

come on how am i going to be and arsonist if i dont start fires :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back