• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underground Path ~ Zenox9120's Trading Corner

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
Years
  • Will you trade your Giratina for my Cresselia? She's level 50 with a Modest nature, not shiny or IV trained...untouched so her moves are Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight and Slash.

Years
  • Will you trade your Giratina for my Cresselia? She's level 50 with a Modest nature, not shiny or IV trained...untouched so her moves are Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight and Slash.

Well, I do want a Cresselia, but my legendaries are for Pokedex Entries, not for permanent trade, so I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass.

Cheyanne

Years
  • Well, I do want a Cresselia, but my legendaries are for Pokedex Entries, not for permanent trade, so I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass.

Okay sorry, I just realized what you meant by Pokedex entry, on another site it meant something else. Do you happen, by any chance to have a Skuntank or Seviper? I would trade for one...and I can attach Roost to the Cressellia for free..if you still need that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay sorry, I just realized what you meant by Pokedex entry, on another site it meant something else. Do you happen, by any chance to have a Skuntank or Seviper? I would trade for one...and I can attach Roost to the Cressellia for free..if you still need that.

Well, I can get you a Skuntank or s Seviper, is there one in particular you wanted? And sure, I'll accept the Roost. Is there something you want for it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Hey can you vm me when you are ready? Thnx Just to make sure, mf fc is 1677 5577 6545
    Just to clarify, can i dex lugia, suicune and entei

Last edited:

Cheyanne

Years
  • Well, I can get you a Skuntank or s Seviper, is there one in particular you wanted? And sure, I'll accept the Roost. Is there something you want for it?

The Roost is free, I usually put TMs on all of my traded Pokemon. I'd really enjoy a Skuntank if you could just PM me when you're ready and what friend code you want me to register.

Years
  • All 5 for those 3 if you still need them.

Sure, I can do that. PM me whenever you're ready

The Roost is free, I usually put TMs on all of my traded Pokemon. I'd really enjoy a Skuntank if you could just PM me when you're ready and what friend code you want me to register.

I tried to get a Skuntank, but I couldn't get it, but I think I can get you a Seviper, do you still want that?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    MOLTRES Lvl 53
    PKRS Cured
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Pressure
    Flamethrower
    Roost
    Substitute
    Will-O-Wisp
    this thing already evd?
    also wat are its ivs ^_^

Years
  • MOLTRES Lvl 53
    PKRS Cured
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Pressure
    Flamethrower
    Roost
    Substitute
    Will-O-Wisp
    this thing already evd?
    also wat are its ivs ^_^

Only for Pokedex, and I already stated I don't EV/IV train or whatever, no time for it.

On an unrelated note, now offering Tyrogues!

Years
  • Added Mime Jr to the list, and please, if anybody has any ideas how to make the Pokedex Entries section more clear, please tell me, I'm getting sick of people not noticing that they're not for permanent trade!

Years
  • hi there i have 2 moon stones and a pokemonranger manaphy and a registeel can i have darkrai and arceus?

I am interested in all of those, but as said many times in the first post as well as my previous post, I am not offering those for trade, only for pokedex entries, so trade, then trade back. If you are interested in doing that, then great, but otherwise, that's just how it is.

Years
  • Excuse the bump, but with the release of Soul Silver, and the fact that I acquired Firered/Leafgreen, I should start to get some new Pokemon to offer and Pokedex entries.

Years
  • Hey Dude nice thread!!, Im interested in Magmar Lvl 17 holding Magmarizer, I can offer Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle or Torchic!
    The choice is up to yuu, get back to me :)
    Mr.Fox

Years
  • I acquired Pokemon Leafgreen, Firered, and Saphire, so expect more Kanto/Hoenn pokemon. I may even offer some of the legendaries for trade, considering I already have one of most of them.

Back