• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underworld's Shop(Items, IV breeder, Shiny's)

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • Kaitou- events are fine, you pick a item and you want a cubone shiny.
    K, I'll pick choice scarf. Would you take Alamos Darkrai? Although you probably already have one... I have a shiny Charmander and Sneasel too but I'd need a clone back if you want those.
    Edit: Changed to scarf.

SoulEater125

SoulEater~Demon From Hell
    Years
  • K, I'll pick choice scarf. Would you take Alamos Darkrai? Although you probably already have one... I have a shiny Charmander and Sneasel too but I'd need a clone back if you want those.
    Edit: Changed to scarf.

hey do you got any shiny charmanders ??

so have you decided on my trade ^^

Kaitou we'll trade tomorrow
    5tat5- yes I do what do you have to trade?
    dark aron- no sorry

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Soul, i'm still in the battle factory and finishing soon. I hope you won't be off like yesterday by the time i'm ready :D

SoulEater125

Years
  • I shouldnt Im leaving for a sec for like 45 mins then coming back home,so hopefully u can catch be by the time now or sometime after...

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    How come you never answered whether the Pokemon that I offered were any good or not?

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    I can offer Modest Zapdos, UT Mesprit, UT Uxie, Adamant Groudon, or EV'd Jolteon, for a UT Bold/Calm Cresselia.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • im looking for a shiny egg moved squirtle
    shiny EVd garchomp
    shiny EVd gliscor "attack over 300"
    shiny EVd magmortar
    if you have any of these check out my thread and maybe i have something you like

SoulEater125

Years
  • I can offer Modest Zapdos, UT Mesprit, UT Uxie, Adamant Groudon, or EV'd Jolteon, for a UT Bold/Calm Cresselia.

I'm ready are you still okay to trade right now? :P

im looking for a shiny egg moved squirtle
    shiny EVd garchomp
    shiny EVd gliscor "attack over 300"
    shiny EVd magmortar
    if you have any of these check out my thread and maybe i have something you like

lunar umbreon- You got a deal, for the ev'd jolteon

ku-ri-boh- Im ready for that trade

ckn- I have all of them you need so i'll look for what I want now

Wants
    gallade
    salamance
    if you get anymore I'll glading trade the other two for the other two you want....but for now...2 for 2

Back