• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unexplained Club

Years
Hmmm... I haven't seen that. But on the Travel Channel once there was one Ghost show that took you through some weird Manor, the lights were going on and off, rocking chairs were rocking by themselves, and there were little glowing orb things floating around... o.o;

Years
Something similar to that happened to a kid in my Language Arts class. He woke up with weird scratches on his neck. He has no pets, so... o.o

Years
Nope. And I'm thankful for that.
But my parents say that when I was born my Great Grandma's ghost may have visited, because a lot of weird things were happening that night... o.o

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
Years
O__O.....I wonder how that may have happened? Did she die around the day you were born?? One time, when I was baby-sitting my little sister, I heard a wierd noise in my attic, and it's REALLY, and I mean REALLY cramped, so no animals could sneak in there, and there were no windows or holes, so.....Yeah. Anyways, when I went up to investigate, I found that my skateboard had been, litterally, snapped in half, so, that really freaked me out, so I have never been there since that event, OMG I still have dreams about it, and it couldn't possibly be my little sis since I was wathcing her the entire time, so that is the really wierd part, and my skateboard is pretty hard, so it must have taken someone with alot of strength to break it.....[O__O]

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Jack_Skellington said:
O__O.....I wonder how that may have happened? Did she die around the day you were born?? One time, when I was baby-sitting my little sister, I heard a wierd noise in my attic, and it's REALLY, and I mean REALLY cramped, so no animals could sneak in there, and there were no windows or holes, so.....Yeah. Anyways, when I went up to investigate, I found that my skateboard had been, litterally, snapped in half, so, that really freaked me out, so I have never been there since that event, OMG I still have dreams about it, and it couldn't possibly be my little sis since I was wathcing her the entire time, so that is the really wierd part, and my skateboard is pretty hard, so it must have taken someone with alot of strength to break it.....[O__O]
That is FREAKY. o_O But for some reason I wan't something like that to happen to me. xD Is it me, or does it seem it's more likely for people who don't belive in the paranormal to have a paranormal experience than people who do belive? It prolly just me, but still. x_o;

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
I've always believed in ghosts. But I've never seen one. I heard spirits have unnaturally low voices. That'd be cool to hear.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I haven't been here in a while... >_> A UFO? Most interesting. I always look to the stars and search for them... *looks up at the heavens* My mom claimed to have seen a UFO in Kentucky a while back, but I hadn't been with her so I'll never know.... ;.;

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
Years
I'm so in! Can I join? Hey I'm into previous lives, aleins, psychics, and ghosts. They say in 2023 Atlantis will become visble. And it will become completely visible in 2026. o.O;.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Welcome to the club Shadowburn =D And that's strage,I've heard all these rumors of Atlantis as well..

6/6/06? O-o That's freaky that's only in a few months :O

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Jack_Skellington said:
I heard a rumour thta the world will end on 6/6/06, or JUne Sixth, 2006....THAT SCARED THE DOODIE OUT OF ME!! 0.0.....
O_O To the escape pods! D: Hmm... I remember reading something about the end of the world, this guy that claims to be from another planet says that when the world ends he's going to take all us humans to his home planet.

BTW, if anyone is looking for an interesting paranormal site, I found this one;
http://paranormal.about.com/

=3

Back