• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unexplained Club

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Now that I think of it..I do recall the same thing...

OMG,a url !!!*clicks it*
I'll explore teh site when I have a question about paranormality =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
The only supernatural creature that sparked my interst was BigFoot >33
Which remids me..what species do you guys think Bigfoot is similar to? =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
The government keeps too many secrets from us >.<

The Roswell incident was very intriguing.The government tries to convince us that they were just weather dolls though(BUT,we're smarter than to belive that )

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
Years
No kidding huh? ^^, anyways, on another note, something very creepy happened to me last thursday. Again, I was babysitting my little sister when she asked to go to the bathroom, I said whatever and she was off, and we were in the living room, where she then went to the guest bathroom. As I was watching TV, I felt some strange......Presence, if you will, and I stood up, inched away from my couch, and then as I turned around, I saw a black....Shadow, and it fkew under my couch. Let me tell you, by then I was practically wetting my pants, ans then I called out my sisters name, asking where she was, and she replied by saying she was in the bathroom, which was right across the living room. I looked under my couch, and found....Nothing, and to this day, I am never staying in my living room alone again! My gosh, that was scary, I decided not to tell anyone, because they probably wouldnt belive mem they are skeptics to the whole supernaturla business, unlike me! ^^!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
OMG,shadow lurking? =O
I've had a similar incident,but in this case,every time me or any of the others take a shower,we seem to hear this little voice(not a baby's cry..)

My cousins have had smialr incidents like your,and don't worry,I belive ya ^^

In Russia,they said some kid was able to look intothe future.His mother said when a natural disaster was on it's way,he'd get really sick.Likewise,he got sick the day Katrina was formed and he predicted 9/11 would happen too.He says the next disaster was to happne in 08. 0.0

In an issue of a magazine,he claimed to have come from Mars..and goverment offiials state that there has been proof in Martian ancestry in the boy...

^UNEXPLAINABLE OR WHAT? 8D

Jack_Skellington

Years
Lol, but that would be a cool ability, to be able to see into the future! I wonder what he felt when 9/11 happened?? Anyways, I one time saw those orbs of light you always hear about on TV!! It wasnt a scary or hostile spirit, but more of a.....lost soul, wandering our human plain...I felt bad for whoever that lost soul was....T__T...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
LIKE,OMGG,Kanna could have been nearby stealing a person's soul!!! 8D

PARANORMALITY MEANS SHE EXISTS!!!!!WOOT!!!

*Kanna-Chan coughs~*

He must've felt really sick maybe.After all,that is how he felt before Katrina =3

Jack_Skellington

Years
You are so funny Shampoo-Chan!! LOL! Anyways, what are your thoughts on the topic of Divination, Spell, Witches, etc. I think it IS un fact true, and I have performed some spells with my friends, which amazingly, worked...0.0.....Like, my friend wanted a boyfriend so badly, that, I had to help, so I conjured up a Love-Seeker Potion, which I then sprinkled on her the next day, telling her it was a perfume, and she believed me..0,0..............Anyways, after that, a guy asked her out! Coincidence, or Potion? You be the judge! 0.0....

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
But it can true 8D She could be the one lurking in my closet ready to take HITOMI's SOUL =D (Hitomi ish my annoying cousin who HATES ME D; )

I believe in witchcraft =3
I've tried it many times before,and *most* of the time it worked out well ;D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
The Chupacabra is the reason we see a series of slaughtered sheep every so often in South America.

of course I believe.....my father said he'd only appear to the innocent like creatures(like sheep)

LIKE,WATCH OUT KASUMI TENDO XDD

Back