• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • And I doubt someone would shoot down a weather balloon and if they did it would be pretty tough from what I heard. I heard that the actual balloon part is pretty thick so that it wouldn't burst in the upper atmosphere. And like I said, why would the government shoot it down? They have things to get them down, you know

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Did you hear?

Remember the Phoenix Lights?
    Go on the video link under this sentence if you don't know what the phoenix lights are.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIdDpJYSOM&feature=related

I have my opinions, and I don't think these were flares, or they would be falling faster...I think. I mean, on that same day, people claim seeing a V shaped craft with circles of a fire substance underneath. That specific craft on the same day as the phoenix lights hasn't been caught on film at all, but there were dozens of witnesses all over Arizona that claimed they saw the craft. The picture here is just to picture you of what it looks like.
    07.jpg

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yea, I remember those. Flares fall pretty fast and those weren't moving fast enough to be considered as flares. And don't flares explode whn they reach the top of their arc?

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Hey, Otherworld9), can i join?

1. Username: DoctorFred
    2. Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: Bigfoot/Yeti. my second favorite would have to be aliens, i mean, there's no doubt they exist. And i just love astronomy anyway.
    3-Reason to join - I've always had an interest in Cryptozoology. My favorite subject next to astrobiology.
    4-How active you are: Um... I'm most active on the Weekends. On weekdays i have school, and i'm usually caught up in schoolwork, and get only about 10 minutes or so to go on PC. This week i have christmas break though.

Um, yeah. So... here's my icon:
    bigfoot__r1240285091.png

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • 3rd New Member

Yea, I remember those. Flares fall pretty fast and those weren't moving fast enough to be considered as flares. And don't flares explode whn they reach the top of their arc?

Actually, they do explode.

Hey, Otherworld9), can i join?

1. Username: DoctorFred
    2. Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: Bigfoot/Yeti. my second favorite would have to be aliens, i mean, there's no doubt they exist. And i just love astronomy anyway.
    3-Reason to join - I've always had an interest in Cryptozoology. My favorite subject next to astrobiology.
    4-How active you are: Um... I'm most active on the Weekends. On weekdays i have school, and i'm usually caught up in schoolwork, and get only about 10 minutes or so to go on PC. This week i have christmas break though.

Um, yeah. So... here's my icon:
    bigfoot__r1240285091.png

@DoctorFred, you're in. Welcome to the Fan Club. :cool:

Do you think the movie Men in Black or Men in Black 2 is a good example of what they hide? Not that it is an example, I enjoyed the movie, very awesome movie there.

Last edited:

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • I doubt the government knows anything about extraterrestrials, but if they did, there's no doubt they would hide it from us. And i wouldn't blame them. I'm not sure what exactly the outcome would be if the government openely admitted to there being aliens (any ideas?), but i'm sure it would not be good. Honestly, i don't think we will ever be able to contact aliens, unless they visit us ( I personally beilieve they already have). The nearest star is nearly 3 trillion light years away, and to my knowledge, does not have any planets orbiting it. But, uh, yeah. Men In Black definitly was a good movie, A bit far fetched imo. I never got around to seeing the second one, though...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Ideas

I believe that if the government revealed everything they did and the aliens, we would act like they were another race or something as time passes. Sure there will be some that will protect them no matter what, but there will be some that will hate the idea and hate the aliens or whatever race they are. We humans have negatives and positives, unfortunately, but the aliens could be treated with royalty, not likely, or be captured and reverse engineer the spaceship or whatever they came in.

I also know that the aliens have visited earth. People think that aliens don't exist, but what if they were like us? What if they were billions of light years away and think we don't exist? Probably those who visited us have advance technology from us and don't want to be seen yet. They probably think we are lower organism...or the other way around.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • True

It is a possibility, since for some odd reason, the government might not be so peaceful once we get contact. Do you ever wonder what will happen once Aliens do come out of their UFO and presents themselves to a city or so on...how will the government handle that I wonder.:surprised:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I don't think the government wouldn't be so friendly...

I mean, what would you do if you saw either of these just walk out?
    00024580.jpg
    Predator2.jpg

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • m0x0m

On the Alien(first one), I would be horrified and kneel to the thing, or just run away. To the second, the predator, I will try to hold my fear in...until they take off their mask, then I might yelp, yet try to befriend them...:nervous:

You?

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Hey, update!

Sammyskitty, wanna be an Agent Helper?
    -Can answer post questions
    -Offer a change in topic
    -Closer to being promoted.

You got...12 posts...why not give it to you?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • GOOD

Then you have been promoted to Agent Helper! :shocked:
    May you be in peace and I will start calling you Agent Helper then...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well then...

Which event of secret do you seem to be fond of the most?
    -Mine would be Area 51. so many questions unanswered that it makes me want to sneak in. All I could find in my very deep research was that they found an element named #116 I believe...or is it #115? Either way, it makes the UFO or flying spaceship hover at incerdible speeds...or at least that's what it said.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • U.S. Route 666, which is now currently U.S. Route 491 or Area 51, mhmm

I read about U.S. Route 666 in a book about ghosts and it said something about ghost hellhounds attacking people who drove on it night. There was a biker who claims his face was and arm were mauled by one. There was also something about a ghost car (I believe it said a Cadillac or a Rolls-Royce) that would run drivers off the road

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • The Roswell incident

Remember the Roswell incident? Well, rumors say they found alien bodies(dead or alive), and kept the UFO. Who believes this?

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Remember the Roswell incident? Well, rumors say they found alien bodies(dead or alive), and kept the UFO. Who believes this?

Obviously the government had something to hide, but I'm not so sure it was aliens. Something happened there, too many witnesses and actions where taken for various reasons. Maybe they were experimenting on new weapons or something... Ok, all i know is that something big happened there and i honestly don't think it was related to aliens in any way, shape, or form. But i don't believe them when they say it was a weather balloon. Come on now, why would they be hiding something so stupid like that...?

It could also have been a meteorite. I mean, people say there was strange debris when the object landed, and meteorites do, in fact, hold "strange debris". They also heard a loud explosion, when meteorites crash-land on earth, they make a very loud exploding noise. But why would the government hide something so small and useless like a simple meteorite. And why wouldn't they show us? Maybe the meteorite held microscopic life...

Did you guys know there are over 100 reported sightings of UFO's? At least one of those people have to be sane and truthful. or all of them could be insane, lying, psychopaths

Back