• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Yesss.

There was a storm that same day over roswell as weather reports say, but what confuses me is there was a storm, why no rain? Lying weather peoplez. \./ If there was, then why wasn't the so called debris wet?
    Forget that, people reported and even some airplane viewers earlier, minutes before the crash, that they saw something red in the sky. Some did not pay attention and others just said their story. Might be a meteorite or might just be a satellite. No one knows. :bandit:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • U.S. Route 666, which is now currently U.S. Route 491 or Area 51, mhmm

I read about U.S. Route 666 in a book about ghosts and it said something about ghost hellhounds attacking people who drove on it night. There was a biker who claims his face was and arm were mauled by one. There was also something about a ghost car (I believe it said a Cadillac or a Rolls-Royce) that would run drivers off the road

From research, I believe Route 666 was renamed Route 491 since Christians belief of the number 666 being the number of the beast. It was also nicknamed Devil's Highway for that reason, and many believed it to be cursed. They also renamed it Route 491 to decrease the number of thefts, accidents, and strange phenomena people refer to that originates from the fear of the number. Only 1/3 of accidents and reports decreased, but it still lives on as the Devil's Highway.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • A BOOK!!

Do you by chance remember the name of the book Agent Helper Sammyskitty? It sounds very interesting. It's okay if you don't. :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Fine

I'm fine with that, thanks to school that just started today, I can only hope for Friday to come and come back online the whole day.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm fine with that, thanks to school that just started today, I can only hope for Friday to come and come back online the whole day.

Well, would you want to keep your favorite cryptid?

-I'd go for it, my favorite being a mothman, not so hard I suppose...I think...I could fly to school with the Mothman, scare others, not be bullied, and best of all, have a very close best friend to relate to. They're very tall, so I just need to get used to being small. Very hard for the world to find out though, from the actions I am taking.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • No. Despite the fact that i would have no reason to keep a bigfoot, it would be very dangerous. Plus researchers, Scientists, and Paranormal Investigators would be knocking down my doors to get at it, and "research" it. I'm not sure to what extent they would go to, but there's always the chance that they would kill it and disect it.

I also have two dogs, so that wouldn't go well. All three of them would be mauling each other.Let' see what else...? Oh yeah, Bigfoot is supposed to be accustomed to cold weather (just look at all of its fur), so when it gets too hot it will probably get a heat stroke and die. D: You really have to look at real life facts before purchasing a living thing.

Like when i bought a turtle, i didn't realize how dirty they are, and how many times you have to clean their tank (i cleaned it 3 times a week and it was still dirty). I eventually had to get rid of it. I also bought two cats without realizing my severe allergy to them, and i had to go to the ER and get rid of them too. For crying out loud, i'm sticking to dogs for the rest of my life.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Wow

HaHaHaHa....DoctorFred...
    If you put it in scientific terms, then I suppose scientists and researchers would be looking for it and eventually kill it from keeping such a thing...maybe even you.
    I live in a cold place, yet hot place, so it wouldn't really affect my creature unless it goes inside, then it might suffer a bit. Especially the small space a house has. My creature needs to fly, and I doubt it will stay secret for more than a week with how it flies, and the fact we yet don't know what it eats.
    In the end, I would be risking it. Nice imagination and life though...especially the positive side, very nice life it would add.

Announcement:
    You know what?!? I need a Co-Worker. I have room for three Co-Workers, just in case one is inactive or one is on vacation or there is an urgent post needing a response. Anyone up to the title of second in command then? Just post in once a week at least, then your in. :P

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, would you want to keep your favorite cryptid?

Probably not, mainly for the same reasons DoctorFred said.
    -----------------------------------
    Remember the Roswell incident? Well, rumors say they found alien bodies(dead or alive), and kept the UFO. Who believes this?
    I do, and even if they were testing new aircraft and weapons, perhaps it was borrowed from alien technology?
    I can see the government salvaging the wreckage for alien technology to use in aircraft. >>

-------------------------------
    Btw, what do you guys think about the recent news about the sudden deaths of birds in one area?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Pffft, Of course I would keep a zombie
    I mean like You and Mothman, I could use it as a bodyguard. It's virtually unkillable, being the only way to kill it is destroy the brain. I mean, sure it's slow. But I would trade that in for the ability to be almost indestructible and able to chase the prey for hours on end.

And I can gladly be a Co-Worker~

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Btw, what do you guys think about the recent news about the sudden deaths of birds in one area?

I think that those deaths were no such storm cause. They said that those, more than a thousand, dead birds formed a circle, not a perfect one, but a one mile radius circle. If you think about it, maybe hunters or just those who want attention did this. I believe it happened just outside of...Bebee? I forgot the town, but I believe that a storm wouldn't kill all those birds in one shot...kill a thousand birds might be possible with lighting though.
    The climate last year and this year was predicted to be haywire, and unpredictable. Some places that never had snow have snow, meanwhile last year was the hottest year for those who always get snow, such as Wisconsin. It is a possibility it can be related to other causes unknown to us.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Pffft, Of course I would keep a zombie
    I mean like You and Mothman, I could use it as a bodyguard. It's virtually unkillable, being the only way to kill it is destroy the brain. I mean, sure it's slow. But I would trade that in for the ability to be almost indestructible and able to chase the prey for hours on end.

And I can gladly be a Co-Worker~

Yeah, already put you on Co-Worker status, sorry for the late update.:)
    "If you could be any creature for a day, what would it be?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Ghosts....

I thought about that as well, a ghost can glide and maybe, possibly, have the ability to hover. I'd use the invisibility for my like and maybe scare my enemies once in a while, and get updated to the world around me without anyone knowing. :P
    I'd also like to know how I'd look like as a ghost..

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years

Username: Murasaki_Paz28
    Fav. Creature: Ghostz all the way,, love them !! And Aliens :)
    Reason to join: I love the paranormal and the mystery of the universe !! Im fascinated with anything thatz said to be impossible...
    Activness: Once a day at the least

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Auntie!

Well, Ofcourse you can join! You're a family member!
    I take it you want the alien bunny icon? Or the teddy bear angel?

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Answer: I would be a fairy... becuase they can fly and it reminds me of a butterfly which is my fav. insect. I do believe in fairiez !! I do I do !!!! lol

Back