• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • wow i thought this died..
    anyways
    yeah i saw the whole kentucky thing. i think i lodt my belief for it :( but still bigfoot! i hope.

anyways too aliens has anyone seen Roswell?? Its a 3 seasin tv show which premried in 1999. go look it up ^. i loke it

Also I watch monster quest
    Sea monsters (nessie/cressie) - otters
    chubacraba - coyete/racoon/ so on
    Jersey devil - great horned owl (as im seeing right now)

Also apperently lochness monster is dead, maybe alive, but i think they found a carcus

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I would also think it would die, but I guess it ain't. XD
    I believe in dinosaurs surviving the extinction. I mean, there were some fishes discovered years later that were thought to be extinct. Amazing eh? As for the nessies, yes, a Japanese(or was it chinese) fishing boat was able to net out a carcus that resembled a long-necked nessie. It creeped me out, but I believe that being a fresh carcus, there was indeed a nessies or long-necked monster down there in the abyss not long ago. I can't confirm they're still alive though. :(

countryemo

Years
  • Well a guy caught a video of 'one' in 2007, and the carcus was their before that. so hope?
    or was that the canadian 'nessie' no, nessie. ok sorry my brother watched monster quest non-stop since we got netflix xD

the 'monster' to mis-seen real animal explanations are just wow

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years

• Why didn't I see this sooner?

Can I still join? "/

Username: Saltare.
    Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: ghosts/demons
    Reason to join: ghosts are my thing and I'm an open-minded person about things like this
    How active you are: pretty active

countryemo

Years
  • because we turned into ghost

Yeah anyones welcome ^.^
    Not sure if I can really add you in, but welcome and fun while you wait ^.^
    Your form looks good, so no problem their~

Also at the "nessie" carcus, uhh
    try google? xD
    or if you want to see the episode its
    Monster Quest, Season 3, Episode 1 "The death of Nessie/Lochness Monster" I think

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Username: Suicune™
    Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: Ghosts
    Reason to join: I'm intrested in this type of topic and although I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary I still have an open mind to it all.
    How active you are: Often.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

• Why didn't I see this sooner?

Can I still join? "/

Username: Saltare.
    Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: ghosts/demons
    Reason to join: ghosts are my thing and I'm an open-minded person about things like this
    How active you are: pretty active

In.

Username: Suicune™
    Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature: Ghosts
    Reason to join: I'm intrested in this type of topic and although I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary I still have an open mind to it all.
    How active you are: Often.

In.

Okay, at least now we might be able to stretch this club even farther. :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I believe in dinosaurs surviving the extinction. I mean, there were some fishes discovered years later that were thought to be extinct. Amazing eh?

I believe that you're referring to the Ceolacanth, which was caught off east coast of South Africa back in 1938.

As for the nessies, yes, a Japanese(or was it chinese) fishing boat was able to net out a carcass that resembled a long-necked nessie.

Are you sure it wasn't the carcass of a rotting whale?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I believe that you're referring to the Ceolacanth, which was caught off east coast of South Africa back in 1938. Are you sure it wasn't the carcass of a rotting whale?

Yes, that fish. I'm sure it isn't a whale though,

It night be a whale, now that I picture a whale in that carcass(a shark?), but in my opinion, it might be a long-extinct dinosaur....maybe the last one even.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Ohhhh yay i got to see the carcuss :) It dont look like a whale and defiantly dont look nothing like my favorite sea animal... the shark !! I dont know what it could be,, but that long neck stucture doesnt fit any sea animal iv ever seen before.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Yes, that fish. I'm sure it isn't a whale though,

It night be a whale, now that I picture a whale in that carcass(a shark?), but in my opinion, it might be a long-extinct dinosaur....maybe the last one even.

It looks to me like a Plesiosaurs if it were a dinosaur or long-extinct reptile of some sort...

Back