• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Dungeon Section Of PC Suggestions

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Err..What a Stupid Idea. I gotta Admit this is one of PC's Un-Original Ideas..We really Dont need the UD Do we~~ I mean is Anybody Going to go all the way to look at Spam Threads Seriously NO.
    Ofcourse if is an Interesting Good Thread that has been closed after Umpteen Discussions, it could go here~
    Sorry but Bad Move Guys. (Cool Cr@cker)

Y'know, other people might have a different opinion... >_>

Why does Everyone pick on me. I was only giving my Comment about this. Isnt this a Democracy.XD! Anyway I am allowed to give my opinions and what bothers you guys about that. Anyway I do like another Forum in UD for Good Threads.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    What's the use of putting the spamspamspam threads in there?

No user is gonna take that as an example of what not to do. THose threads being in there are already examples of what people won't learn anything from.

And wouldn't a "What to Do" forum be much more useful t han a "What Not To Do"? I'm sure we all know not to "spamspamspam"... but very little people know what to do.

I still think this is a rather stupid forum.

...good to see you Abby! ^_________^

EDIT:
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Isnt this a Democracy.XD!
    Kwesi said:
    PC is not a democracy

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I agree with Abby... I honestly don't really think that the forum is needed. Like some other people said, anyone that has common sense should know what not to do here after reading the rules. Leaving those spam threads visible looks like we're just doing it for laughs or something; they could also give spammers ideas and stuff! I don't like it. I think threads like those should just be deleted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If people are going to spam, they're going to spam weather they look at that or not. Most have commen sense not to. Like it's been said Greg, you're gonna get a lot of people getting mad because they think they're thread was great, yet it was not in it. It's all a double edged sword, there's gonna be a problem either way.

It'd be better just to do away with it, but as it won't happen. I say just leave that area for the really heavy spam. Not just a leaving thread or some point less post.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    The problem with "memorable threads" is that a lot of members may start fighting about which threads are more memorable *has images of PMs saying "but this threads is MUCH more memorable than that thread"*

There may be Fights but isnt the Moderators Decision Final actually. Members may try to get Mature and try to make their threads go in Hall Of Fame. That is good for PC isnt it. Anyway You may put up a rule that NO MEMBER SHOULD REQUEST A MOD to move his/her thread to Hall Of Fame.

And Greg where did you find that Quote by Kwesi.XD!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    The members of PC are hardly known for keeping their opinions to themselves though, CC XD I worry that having memorable threads will do more harm than good due to jealously and disappointment etc...
    Like i say regarding the UD, if members really find it that offensive it can just be made invisible. It's just so much handier to just move the threads to there, thereby cleaning up the areas, rather than locking and leaving it in the section, or locking it and then making it hidden ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Cleaning up the area? How? It still leaves the redirects there, takes long than just closiing or deleting seperately...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It would be better if they clicked the option to take off the redirects
    Doesn't take any longer than deleting though -it's handy to keep track of them all in one place, especially for serial spammers who do leave a long gap between spamming etc, and it's not hurting anyone. Like i say it can just be made invisible if it comes to it

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Cleaning up the area? How? It still leaves the redirects there, takes long than just closiing or deleting seperately...
    no it doesn't have to leave a redirect, you can choose to just move it.

the basic idea is to shame, embarass, or whatever with the hopes that people won't want any of their threads to be found in there.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    PPNSteve said:
    the basic idea is to shame, embarass, or whatever with the hopes that people won't want any of their threads to be found in there.
    If that's the case, you should give it another name, like the Graveyard of Morons.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That wouldn't be such a good name, to let them know they messed up sure. But to keep insulting them? What's that say about PC?^^;

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Cool [email said:
    Cr@cker]Err..What[/email] a Stupid Idea. I gotta Admit this is one of PC's Un-Original Ideas..We really Dont need the UD Do we~~ I mean is Anybody Going to go all the way to look at Spam Threads Seriously NO.
    Ofcourse if is an Interesting Good Thread that has been closed after Umpteen Discussions, it could go here~
    Sorry but Bad Move Guys.

Thanks For the Bad Rep Whoever it was who Gave and I Hope all PC members enjoy this interesting Comment the person gave "All your posts deserve to be in the UD you Stupid N00B." It was Funny I gotta Admit.Unfortunately Whoever gave it was a Newbie and it Didnt Matter much.

And Blue "Wall of Shame" is not as bad as "Graveyard...."
    Anyway I do hope the "Hall of Good Threads" comes on Soon.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    That forum looks tacky. We have rules that are posted, and the members are supposed to read it. Even if we have that stupid forum, spammers will spam, it's not gonna stop them. Yeah, I just believe it's not needed.

Back