• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hey guuyyyyssss I'm posting.

I need someone (preferably Mira) to post someone finding Ashi upstairs with Umi and Twili and Fay. I mean, those guys can stay up there a while because Ashi's still fuming and stuff...

And stuff.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Oh, so they WERE in the basement gym!
    haha, I win :P

Minku: In my post I was going to have Isabel come up and get Fay and Umi and... the prisoner *laughs manically*

edit: but I'm not sure I'll really be able to post today on account of traveling... >.>'

Kenji_Shinra

Green's Uberfan!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    I've posted my profile and stuff so... Where can I enter into the story? I personally don't care where it's just that I don't want to mess around with the rp and stuff...

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Umm... there are pretty much two places you could enter quickly. You could stuble upon that huge PXS army that is planning to attack Frosty Gorge, or you could go to Frosty Gorge and into the Pokemon center. Or... where was Isabel? She was, like, outside in the blizzard somewhere if I remember correctly, with Charlie or something. You could stumble across them...

Whatever's fine, really.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Okay, in my post everything is going to be during the convos you're all having and only the last little bit will be after. You must just not have noticed when Isabel snuck in... >.>' (except for Ashleigh of course). It doesn't make much sense now, but just bear with me, okay? :P

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Does this mean we start soon? :D

@Kez, Emopleon & Frozen - Sorry, we shall have this battle another day...

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Yeah, it does... :D
    BRING IT ON, PXS! RAWR!!!

(By the way... Toward the end of this battle, there's going to be a lot of killing... Just a warning...)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Whats with things interupting my battles??

first it was isabel when me and beo were fighting

now its PXS just before and awsome 2v2

Kez just cant seem to fight a battle in this rp ...lol

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Ach, I think Sar's not going to be able to properly join until after the awesome fight with PXS... too busy. Damn.

I don't think Doom checks the ooc thread... or has read the rules... I'll go PM him about that.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I have a feeling Isabel will be calling out your character really soon :pink_pissed:
    XD

But... Aren't you using PokeSpeak? O.O'

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Er...

I was trying to keep that entirely from Matsu's POV, but I HAVE been slipping a little...

sowwy...

I write like that in my fanfics, and I sometimes forget I'm RPing, and not just writing another part of my fic...

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Okay :D I was just starting to wonder because I was thinking... " Wow, this really doesn't seem like it's from Matsu... But she can still talk?! O.o Weird... Maybe the trainer's hearing voices O.O' "

Sweet Dreams

Years
    ... Heh, I just knew after I posted that sentence you would take it the wrong way, Dream. One, she doesn't pity Ikiji, at all. Two, she doesn't want to manipulate him, she's "keeping an eye on him" because she's worried somebody else would. And three, she didn't think that Ikiji's words were sincere, she thought he was trying to gain her trust somehow (wrongly), and judged him to that extent. I just knew you would take it differently from what I meant. Sorry, that would be my fault anyhow. Just clearing up the misconceptions (and trust me, this was not thought of after you posted - Sar is in no way or form manipulative. She doesn't have the subtlety required.)

Now I've got that off my chest...

Am I officially taking the role as the "nagging one" in this rp? I'm afraid I am XD. I generally don't mean half the things I say though...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Ikiji isn't very trusting to begin with, so it's only natural he'd interpret it thus.

He could be overanalyzing her. He tends to do that.

We can clear this murk up in a future dialogue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back