• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Bad Minku >.< XD

Are we gonna be in groups for the battle or are we just whacking random enimies alone?

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    And we might if Sar is ever inclined to speak to Ikiji again. XD

You might have noticed her father seems to always be at the back of her mind, looming over her shoulder. No matter how she wishes it not to be so, she wouldn't be the person she is without her father.

And I doubt "fack" counts as swearing. It'd be like "fudge", or "shivers". Same intent, child-friendly content. >_<

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Minku: 'fack' is pushing it a little... >.>'

Zephyr: It's up to you. Isabel's going to try and go it alone, but I have a feeling some people might not leave her alone... Some people will instinctively go in groups and some will try to go alone.

Sweet: Isabel can read people's expressions and feelings... This is going to be fun XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Ikiji's seen enough of other people trying to read him that he can deliberately 'force' certain false emotions on himself to confuse and generally mess with others. He's also extremelyi untrusting of others. With the way Sar acted around him, he probably recognized some of her expressions/ speech/ and actions as things he himself wouldv'e done/said/felt. That caused him to, well, overestimate her.

Since Kij and Matsu probably won't be able to actually join the Uprising before the battle starts, they'll fight indepentdantly; though, as I said, I have something (entirely intrapespectivate, not a word) waiting for them...

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Strange, in a pokemon center full of trainers gearing up for battle i have healed absolutely No pokemon lols

your all gonna be in trouble if yous dont heal your pokemon XD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    People seem to have forgotten that that was simply the redevous point and that there are tons more forces coming >.>' Maybe that's just because the characters don't know that, though. By PXS attacking at once they are distracting the people of Frosty Gorge and therefore not allowing them to prepare for the attack, either, because there are more forces coming. Because of the attack, they knew that the people of Frosty Gorge knew that they were there...

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Kez: Mine were already healed the night before, and unlike some people, she didn't engage in fierce, but awesome, battles.

Dream: Overestimate? He really is full of himself. Sar thinks he's an idiot. Actually, Sar thinks that every member of the human race is an idiot, including herself most times. She just thinks that some people were less of an idiot than others. It also doesn't mean she can't grow to like idiots, as she's coming to like Josh. Whom she thinks is an idiot, but of the better variety with kindness and sincerity attached.

Just a little insight... I'm learning more and more about Sar's psychology every day, myself. She's developing into some strange and mutant creature. I did not intend for her to turn out this way, I don't think. '^^

Oh, and do you mean "introspective?" (given to examining own sensory and perceptual experiences - Dictionary.com)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    @ sweet: Ikiji's been screwed over a thousnad times by a thousand different people. His first instinct upon meeting someone new is to gauge whether they might be a threat to him. I meant "overestimate" as in see her as possibly someone with his level of intelligence and experience, who might cause problems for him later down the line. And, okay, maybe he is a tad conceited...

Introspective works, although that's not precisely the definition I was looking for.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    blahhhh guys i can't post until tomorrow (today being easter). right now im on my DSi (early birthday present. its on tuesday!) and i cant post unless you guys want me to strain my hands on this keyboard. its hard enough typing this alone D: (notice the lack of grammar -_-;)

NEVER MIND.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    I *wanted* Ikiji to use his, ahem, "connections" to get ahold of some supplies for the Uprising, but Mira shot the idea down. So, sorry.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Dreams - Does that mean... n-no Explosives? :'(

Ah well. Hey look, I'm approaching 200 posts :D

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Speaking of which... where is Mira? I wanna see Isabel's reaction to Sar. >.<

Zephyr: Not if Sar gets at them first! MUAHAHAHA!

I just hope nobody confuses Sar with PXS...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Well, I had Ikiji order in a shipment of Potions and boosters for the upcoming battle. If you don't want them to show, I can have them, I dunno, held up by blizzards or something. Just felt like Ikiji should make a real contribution to the effort, y'know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back