• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Nah....

Nah...

U wud nvr kick me out? *Cuddly eyes*

Uhhh didn't Drake do.. erm a james bond trick? putting his bulbasaur on the pokemon center roof and making it vine whip the katana.

I can scrap that tough...

I actually planned for him to arrive while the attack was going on, not the cars.

I think this is a whole misconception or whatever people with good grammer call it.

Drake was to kinda reinforce Frosty Gorge, not just take on a whole fleet of PSX, just kinda attack em while the battle was raging.

I can see why taking on a division of PSX is just plain stupid.

Oh and... Drake becomes a goody too shoes after the battle, seein all that suffering and ironic stuff ^^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Don't just ignore me, Draco.

If you/Drake PO'd me enough (which you are dangerously close to now), then yes. *punches eyes*

Yes you should change it. One: because I'm pretty sure it wasn't there originally (pretty sure it was edited in because otherwise I would have noticed it). Two: because the katana was locked in a desk away from any window or exit. Three: pull another James Bond move and you might be kicked.

No, I'm pretty sure it isn't.

That wouldn't really reenforce... One person wouldn't do much about that, so he should either join the group, have somebody join him or be very inefficient on his own.

I'm not sure Isabel would just take him back after how he didn't take responsibility for his actions. At the best, he's going to have to do a lot of damage control :P

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Draco: Ah... eh... besides, he's a bit young for... anything. Mira, you forgot; he needs to shift gear, and fourteen-year-olds don't know how to do that. Turns are already tricky in large vehicles ie trucks, let alone with a completely n00b driver. Just getting him back to Frosty Gorge would most probably kill him before the battle's even begun. I'm sorry. '^^

Minku: I posted to say it was an accident. Tock isn't deaf, or blind. She actually has very good hearing and eyesight, as is befitting for an owl. Hoot. :D

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    I'm not really sure goody-two-shoes is a realistic change (lol I just realized I used the word "Realisitic" in relation to pokemon...)

Take Kij for instance. He is (was) a cold badass who killed more than his share of people, and the same applies to Matsu. But this full-scale war would have a significant effect on someone who didn't have any killing experience.

Kij has a method for overcoming that; he simply refuses to acknowledge the PXS as human. But, that won't always work. Someone that young, exposed to real war? Most likely, they'd be driven insane, or at least become completely dissillusioned from mankind.

This is just me, though. I apply logic to everything, even where I shouldn't. I'm not the Mod, I'm just stating what a realistic reaction would be.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Most people would vomit after seeing that amount of destruction for the first time. Not pleasant, but true. Don't forget to describe the smell of rotting corpses and blood, everyone!

... I'll stop going into bloodthirsty mode now.

You can have Draco be withdrawn for a few weeks before saying sorry in a very quiet voice. Withdrawn would be more "logical" *eyeballs Dreams* than "goody-two-shoes" while also giving him a reason to be, you know, accepted again. Less rash/inexperienced/all-around angry. Just a thought. After five years, the war should pretty much wear off except in nightmares and personality quirks.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Draco: It seemed to me almost that... You just gave him the katana and suddenly gave him the ability to fight, then you decided over the course of a few hours that he was a young teenager who was a cold blooded killer and could do kung-fu moves O.o
    (a little exaggerated (maybe :P), but you get my point.)

Dream: *sighs* I knew that this would happen...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I wish this forum allowed swearing in the RP section. Because Sar would be recieving a mouthful right now. Instead i have to use freaking. :c

Ashi is so emotional. c:

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Ah. Did I mention before that Sar's not good with people? I'm sure I did. Several dozen times. Then I felt like I had branded it into your brains enough so I stopped repeating myself. There are kids here, however. And Sar doesn't care for swear words (spoken out loud, at least) and they don't affect her. Distrust of words, etc.

Sar doesn't like to admit it, but she's overflowing with emotions that are just waiting for something to happen. She's probably going to burst out into tears sometime soon. Now that'll be interesting. :P

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Uhuh ok then... No katana for Drake :(

And there are *automats* where you put it in D and you just give it some gas.
    Im not ignoring u mira, ill be careful, but about that driving thing, if you have an open area, a free day, and an automatic vehicle...

But that vinewhip thing doesn't count as a warning right? that was two months ago, and i still think i shouldn't have gotten a warning for that last one, but w/e ill get over it, ur GM

Drake can join u guys at the battle

ShadowDragon~

Years
    meanie :P

How close are we to the battle?

and ur eggs are they:
    Piplup
    Electrike
    Mankey
    Vulpix
    and Snowrunt?

I just like their eggs :P

Dont know what the purple one is tough, am guessing grimer

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted all that time, and I'm sorry that I ain't going to do in some time, because the internet crashed this time really bad, so we have to order a new receiver.

It will come in two months, so that is the problem... I think I have to stop for a while with RP'ing because of that.
    I hope that I can come back when we have the receiver!

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Minku? How does Ashi react? Or do you plan to put that in your next post? Or something? o.O I dunno anymore...

I want the battle to start already... *sighs*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    @Sweet & Zephyr: Me three...

*sighs loudly and goes to play Metal Gear Solid Four while fantasizing about going on a killing spree with Pokemon*

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Dream, Zephyr and Myself: Me four. *sighs again very loudly* :D

Everybody wants it to start. I'm kinda running out of ways to get Sar more nervous than she already is. Ah, too many people around as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back