• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh I don't think Ashi will answer Sar. More of a look to the side and skip the awkward moments.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I've noticed that all of the pokemon have started their own little social group :P

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Zephyr: Well, they're like people, I guess. They find friends and stick to them. :D

Snowman and dc: Well, I dunno you zombies. Get some sunlight; stay outta your graves, it's good for your, uh, health. :)

Game Over: Ah... forgive me for saying so, but... I don't really see the point in signing up when the last battle for this rp EVER is about half-an-hour away in rp time. He'd have to find them, get acquainted, find out what's happening, realistically. Also, there is no documentary on Katsu - it is a complete secret from the outside world that Katsu is exterminating Pokemon. That's the reason why they're still doing it. No ship containing people ever leave or enter the region.

And talking to Pokemon? That sounds like you just threw it in there for no reason but to be able to talk with them. That's just what I think, though. Mira's the one who accepts or rejects you.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Game Over: I'll allow you to adjust your SU before I read it :) Also, this isn't the last battle ever, just in this RP. There'll be a sequel RP opening up after the battle that you might just want to wait for since you have to make a new SU for it anyway.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Okay, just give me a sec...

On second thought, I'll just join the sequel, unless you want me to join now Mira.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    You thought we were on the ground already oop's not the impresion I wanted to give. What do you want to go with then are we still in the air or on the ground? Oh forget that, I reread the posts and from the way the posts fit together it makes most sense if we are on the roof of a tall building. I'll chage my post.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Because Tock used her confusion to let Breeze drift to the ground slowly and not hurt her... I thought it was weird how you kept saying Tock was flying when I said she was standing. I even mentioned she switched the foot she was standing on. But never mind - it's all good. :)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    ARRRRRGH!!

When is the fighting going to start? I'm killing my brain trying to think of pre-battle character-development posts...

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    @Dream: I know. The anticipation is killing me :cer_cry:!!!!!!!

And THANK YOU DRACO. For the first time in ever you didntz talkz likez thiz.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Yeah. It'd better hurry up otherwise I think people'll start leaving in frustration. '^^

Besides, my holidays are almost over, so I won't be on as much, starting from... your Tuesday. I know, such a shame. :D

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Dream: It's ok. Take as long as you need. *Cough* (POST NOW DAMNIT!) *Cough*

Sweet: I'll probably post after Dream does(Dont want to double post/edit/etc.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back