• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    alright, no guns.
    Ikiji's got some, uh, less-than-savory connections. I want to implement that somehow.

I'm open to suggestions...

Kenji_Shinra

Green's Uberfan!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    (I hope you don't mind me reposting my SU, I edited the background part so it just mentions Kenji meeting the uprising after getting lost, not much else.)

Trainer
    Name: Kenji Shinra
    Appearance: Kenji is a regular, lazy, non-athletic teen who loves pokemon. He's about 5'4 and pretty skinny. Kenji usually wears a pair of jeans and a black collared shirt. Depending on where he is, he sometimes wears a dark grey jacket he keeps in his dark blue messengar bag. His hair is the kind that for some reason, defies all sorts of gravity and just spikes up in a weird fluffy sort of way. His nickname in school was actually 'Fluffy'. Along with his 'wardrobe' Kenji wears black rimmed glasses since his eyesite his worse than most adults he knows.
    Personality: Kenji is somewhat peaceful though tends to easily get into fights with the people he is close to and can trust. When it comes to actually training his Larvitar, he rarely does and would rather sit around watching the clouds.
    Background: Kenji had met his Larvitar when he was a little kid. The pokemon had saved him from a wild sentret that had suddenly started attacking him. From that day on, Kenji and Tyran (the larvitar's nickname) became pretty much the best of friends. Suddenly however, he had started hearing rumors about a group of people sweeping throughout the region, forcing pokemon traineres to give up their pokemon for deportation or even extermination. Reluctant to let his partner get harmed or deported, Kenji ran away with his Larvitar, hoping to get away safely. When he gets lost in the huge forest, he first encounters the Uprising.
    Other: Tyran's moves are:Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, and Rockslide
    RP Sample:
    "Wake up! Wake up already brother!"
    "Whaaah?!" Kenji said as he got up from his bed his little sister shaking his arm. "Get up already! The-these people, their looking for you. They're downstairs already! Mom's talking to them bu-but you've got to get away!" His little sister Yuki shouted at him. "Crap!" he shouted as he jumped out of bed. Kenji was one of the few in his small town who had kept his pokemon instead of giving it up like the others. Thinking quickly, he grabbed his messenger bag and stuffed a change of clothes in there as he grabbed his Larvitar Tyran's pokeball and stuck it in his pocket. Looking out of his window, making sure nobody was looking outside, Kenji jumped out into the darkness of night. Upon landing on the ground, he could hear the police argueing inside of his house. Thanking his mom for holding them off, he ran off into the woods not caring where he went.

After several hours of a mix of running and walking, Kenji stopped and sat down under a tree, exhausted and lost. He looked around, not noticing anything familiar and took out his pokeball. Inside was the pokemon that had saved him from a wild Sentret that had attacked him when he was younger. During that time, the Larvitar had been injured and Kenji had not known what to do. Panicking, Kenji ran about town looking for help when he came upon a traveling professor who was wandering around the world to observe pokemon in their habitats. By luck, he had had a potion on his for use on his own pokemon. The professor had healed the Larvitar and gave Kenji a pokeball to use on it so he could get his first pokemon. Kenji could remember the happiness his mother had on his face when he had brought the larvitar home with him although he never found out why she had been so happy. Kenji simply dismissed it as her mother being a pokemon lover but...

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted as he heard something move though the bushes. Cautious, Kenji stood up and let out Tyran, "Tyran go! Use BITE!" As Tyran rushed forward, he was suddenly pushed back by some sort of psychic force.

((could you pm me the story thus far and how I can enter the story))​

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    ...In a forest? Right now the Uprising is in Frosty Gorge, an arctic wasteland. I still think that he should be an old Uprising member captured in Shadow Valley... >.>

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Well... The time-break happens after the EPIC BATTLE OF FROSTY GORGE, so in a sense it does end with it because we open new threads after the time-break.

(I am still lost...)
    *wanders around aimlessly*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Oooh! How long is the break?! Is it two or more years?!

Ikiji's a fanfic chara, and my fic has a two-year break, after which a fifteen-year-old Ikiji and an evolved Raichu Matsuko emerge...

If it's at least two years, I can use the timeskip versions of them, which would be cool...I could even include Kenji (not you, trainer, a chara from my fic)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    It's 'bout 2-5 years... Enough time for them to gain support and get stronger and such.

(is STILL lost)
    *bumps into walls and trips over furniture*

Doom: I have to warn you... Many of your posts have become waaaay too short. As GM I'm supposed to enforce the rules. It's okay to do it every once in a while, but if this remains a constant event, I may be forced to be more strict.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Alright, I'll give you the summary of everything doom n' me did over the last few pages. Here goes:

Ikiji left the Center to scout out the PXS camp. Upon arrival, he was shocked at the size of the camp, as well as the PXS forces within. He alerted the Center, where Kensai answered. Ikiji told him to raise the alarm, and to help the other members prepare the defense. Kensai stubbornly refused to remain at the Center, and so raised the alarm and went after Ikiji. Matsuko heard the alarm and followed. She eventually met up with Kensai. They dispatched a PXS patrol, Kensai donned a PXS uniform, and found the camp, where they readied a plan of attack.

Meanwhile, Ikiji had stolen a PXS uniform from a soldier and infiltrated the camp. He succeeded in sabotaging the tank, but was nearly caught as he made his exit. Kensai and Matsuko inflitrated the camp and rescued Ikiji, but the officer who had stopped Ikiji was suspicious on Kensai. Ikiji slit the officer's throat, and tried to convice the group to leave now. Kensai stubbornly refused. Ikiji started to reason with him, but before he could, an irate Matsuko proceeded to shock the hell out of him while giving him an earful about being reckless. A stunned (literally) Ikiji agreed to help the trainer Kensai cause as much harm as possible to the PXS war effort before they left.

The group move throughout the camp, slaughtering any soldier that stood before them and breaking everything that wasn't already broken. The PXS tried to utilize the tank, but Ikiji's 'modifications' caused it to explode instead. Matsuko faces a bout of deja vu when she faces (and easily defeats) a Raichu. Then, Kensai's Trapinch is mortally wounded. In a rage, Kensai swipes a gun and mows down a wave of PXS. Then, the near-death Trapinch evolves into Vibrava, fully healed and ready to fight. With renewed vigor, the group continues their assault.

Then, Matsuko notices a familiar sensation: a Psychic pulse! The deadly waves begin to eat away at the psyche of the group, when they make their escape, snatching pokeballs from every fallen soldier they could find. THey succeed in getting away, and Ikiji and Kensai develop a newfound respect for one another.

Back at the Center, Ikiji reveals a surprise for Matsuko; he'd retrieved the pokeball of the Raichu and set him free, to her relief. The bewildered Raichu asked to join the Uprising, and while Ikiji turned him down, he set off to find a trainer willing to accept him (Sweet Dreams called dibs). Matsuko fell asleep, and Ikiji and Kensai went to the gym for training.

Some time later, Kensai left to sleep in his room, where he fell asleep still in the stolen PXS uniform.

Later still, Ikiji left and ditched the uniform, then took the sleeping Matsuko, found an unused room, and went to sleep. Ikiji promptly had a nightmare about the Uprising losing the upcoming battle.

Ikiji woke, ill from th nightmare, and wandered into the lobby. Meanwhile, Matsuko awoke and wandered around, looking for someone willing to train or fight.

That's the summary of mine and doom's monopoly of the RP up till now.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Okay, thanks! :D
    I was really freaking out there for a moment... Not sure if it would interfere with anything... But it didn't, thank you!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Yeah, it all happened independant of the Center, so anything that was happening before can still happen.

Like the battle, and Isabel and all that, it can happen while they're at the camp.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I was talking about my surprise that had to do with the PXS camp... It interferes, but I'll just say it was luck that lets it work ;)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    What Pokemon are available anyways? (I haven't been keeping up O.O\|/) And I postededed and got Chris' Pokemon into the convo. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

O and doom, OCC thingys in the OOC thread :) (there is probbably a better word then thingys but it's late)

EDIT: Ooooo. Posts is a better word :|

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Yeah. It scared the heck out of me when I saw two pages of unread posts - I thought something important had happened. But it was a cool battle.

Sar's being nice. Don't expect her to do it again in a hurry. She's just happy she got a decent bed to sleep in, and she felt sorry for Josh...

The Raichu is just gonna tag along for a while, although I've bagsed him, so... mine!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    And now forever more Sar and Josh are BFF. XD

*justkidding*

Dude all those posts just make my head spin.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    And they're not really paragraphs either, and there are so many OOC posts. Can we keep those to a minimum please?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You guys are most likely gonna kill me, but... I'm thinking of waiting for the time break (unless it's already happened, which I highly doubt) happens XD 'Cause I've been rather busy, and reading a dozen pages would be overkill. Not to mention things have been more exciting on my alt.'s end lately X_X But yeah. When we do start the RP after the time break, though, I'll have a long recap of what happened before then, so everyone gets an idea. Rena will be freed, so...yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back