• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
  • Right after? Why? Do you mean we've solved the whole government thing with the battle? (Keep in mind, I wasn't here when you guys had the discussion - Minku told me about it)

And I want you to post Mira. *starts chanting* Post, post, post, post...

*gets thrown at with socks and a Groudon* Sorry! I'll stop now.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yeah... I got lost when my laptop died so I don't know what happened because I don't know where it left off since I last read O.o
    You people seem to post a lot whenever I can't read it :P

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Don't have a time to really do a summary >.< I have homework

But here's a really brief overview ;)
    Uprising goes to Oran Valley to find recruits. Finds several people before being chased out by Bounty Hunters. Uprising goes to Crystal City to get supplies and find out what's going on there. They get attacked and several Uprising members are captured, including Isabel. PXS attempts to convince Isabel to have her team joins theirs, but she manages to escape along with the Uprising members. They escape Crystal City and flee to Frosty Gorge. They are attacked by two PXS members, but capture them. They make it to Frosty Gorge, but Isabel is attacked and almost captured by a PXS member. The Uprising finds out that PXS is going to attack at dusk and are now preparing for the assault.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • So, wait, will the time-skip be IMMEDIATELY folowing the battle, or will there be an Epilogue (haha name reference) for, like, temporary goodbyes, or to describe where/what the chara's gonna be doing for three or so years?

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • *crosses fingers* Epilogue (I don't mean you, Dream), please! Surely, it wouldn't hurt to end the rp properly?

Mira: Nothing very important. Sar actually made a speech to Isabel because of her mounting frustration and swept out the doors to find a supply bag she dropped the night before. Josh thought she was leaving so he ran after her, pushing Ashi... Chris talked to Isabel, saying that they needed to prepare... Umm... Josh almost froze to death so Sar brought him back in... Josh then had an argument with Ashi, clearing up their issues... Ikiji and Kensai had an interesting conversation, during which Kensai slapped him... Ikiji then left by himself and ordered some very expensive, apparently strong Potions and stuff... Paul and Kez started a conversation a while ago, but haven't posted since...

Somehow, Sar and Josh decided to have a short, friendly battle... Matsu watched... Kensai devised a small battle strategy by himself, intending to work together with Ikiji... Josh won the battle... And now there's a convo involving Matsu, the Raichu, Josh's Pokemon, and Burr's going to join when I get my post up.

That's about what happened since your last post... pretty much... I think...

All these dot-dot-dots are giving me a headache... aargh!

That's about it, really. So now, you can brush up on the fine details by reading the actual posts, and you can post! Yay! ^^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I'll have something up today...

And yes, we will have a little epilogue. I won't allow for many posts in it, however, so if you want to do it you should have it done quickly. I'll do the first epilogue post, though. It skips ahead a few weeks in time.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Yay... ^_^

But... *sigh* I guess Isabel didn't notice Sar's slipping out of the Pokemon centre right after her speech?

And evidently, Warden didn't either...

But you've posted! Yes! *does happy dance* First step to victory!

I'm kinda high on sugar. Heheh.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • I got that, Mira. I was just eager to know what Isabel felt... but rehashing painful, old memories... wait, isn't Isabel going to go and have a word with Kensai afterwards? Because of the whole provoking thing... '^^

*Stares at thrown rock* Ooh... it's so... rocky... Somebody, cancel all my non-existent appointments! *keeps staring*

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    0_0 i provoked nothing!
    it was going to happen either way
    i just made it harder for them :-P

so there :-P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back