• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(OOC: maybe Drake should find them during the fight..?)

Isabel's expression darkened. Men had approached the area where Stephen had left her and told her to stay, but by the time they reached her position, she had faded into the forest. Was it possible that this Stephen was trying to trick her into getting captured. She wasn't so sure, but she had jumped on the aspect of having a new member a little too quickly...

"Do you know where those brats are?" one of the men asked impatiently.

"I don't know," the other snapped. "But when we find them, I don't want to have to deal with taking them all back alive."

Isabel saw him draw a knife and look into the metal blade with a devilish grin. So, they wanted them all dead now. It crossed her mind that the members captured before may have been killed... but she brushed that aside, knowing that now wasn't the time to worry.

"But the reward's doubled if they're brought back alive," the first man reasoned.

"Well," the second man shrugged and continued to examine his knife. "We'll just keep the ones worth the most money alive and kill the rest. That'd be the best way. All those thieves deserve to die."

So, we're thieves now, Isabel felt rage build up inside her.

Isabel turned and silently made her way further into the forest. She reached down and took out her seven Pokemon, releasing all of them. Isabel bent over and scooped up Eve and placed her on Fay's back.

"Go back to camp," Isabel whispered. "Try and warn the others. But if it looks like you're going to be captured, run away. Disappear into the forest and never let them find you. Do you understand me?"

Eve looked up at her with fearful eyes for a moment before laying her head down on Fay's back, while Fay stared into Isabel's eyes for a moment before slipping into the woods.

"You are coming with me," Isabel addressed the remainder of her Pokemon. "But if you disobey me, not only are you endangering yourselves, you will be endangering me, the Uprising and everything we've worked for. You'll be leaving the door wide open for the new law to take out each and every Pokemon in this region, including you. So don't disobey me!"

The four Pokemon nodded to her and obediently walked up to her. Isabel turned and began following the way the two men went, hoping to take them down by surprise. The Pokemon trailed behind her, each sensing the battle ahead.

Fifth time in six days, Isabel thought bitterly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Out of the corner of his eye, Stephen saw a faint flash of Red. At first he wasn't sure if he'd imagined it or not, but he eventually convinced himself he hadn't. Without a word to anyone. He started running in that general direction, gradually slowing. Coming to a stop, he sent out Karma and sent him on ahead; to scout for others.

After a few minutes, Karma returned, motioning, in a way Stephen had no trouble undetstamding, that a girl was up ahead. Beth had said it was men that were after them, but it was still stupid to be careless, so he proceeded silently. As he continued, he noticed the path getting more and more worn down; they were nearing the trails in the woods. But, he knew no one would be out here. The only travellers were trainers; which were practically nonexistant.

Eventually, he thought he heard footsteps, several of them, up ahead, swerving further and further to his right. So, he took an immediate sharp right turn, and eventual angled himself to gradually go toward the sound; their paths making a circle.

As he rounded out, he hid in a particularly dense path of trees. When he saw who he'd been trailing, he was relieved, it was just Is. He stepped out from his hiding place, and Is, still preoccupied with not making a sound, didn't notice him.

(OOC: The vague Red flash was you releasing your Pokémon, in case you didn't guess.)

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Isabel saw Stephen out of the corner of her eye and kept walking, pretending as though she hadn't seen him. Was he the one after all who lead the men to them. Isabel paused and turned to look at him. But she hadn't felt anything about him that would suggest he do that.

Umi, sensing Isabel's distress, leapt forward with her teeth bared, snarling at Stephen as she stored up energy for Dark Pulse.

"Stop, Umi," Isabel hissed.

Umi backed up grudgingly and stood beside Lum, whose fur was bristling up as well. Isabel stepped forward and snatched Stephen's arm, her fingers constricting around it until her knuckles turned white.

"I don't know who you are," Isabel growled, staring directly into his eyes with intensity. "But you're going to help us. And if you give me so much as one more reason not to trust you, they," Isabel gestured to the four Pokemon behind her, all of whom looked ready to attack, "will be hunting you down. Do you understand me?"

Isabel dropped his arm and continued forward along the way the men had gone, listening to the rustling of leaves as Stephen followed. If he hadn't been leading them to the Uprising... then who was?

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Josh was lost. He had taken a longer route to camp, hoping to loose anyone who may be following him. He sat down on a log to rest, and sighed. He looked up at a tree, and saw a marking on it, which he had seen earlier.

"Oh that's just great." He whispered to himself, "Not only am I lost, I'm travelling in circles." He then began to think of the others, hoping that they were safe and no one followed them. He decided to get up and thought to himself, 'Better give it another go, if I was quitter I wouldn't be a member of the Uprising would I?'

Josh reached into his back pocket and felt around for Twilight's Pokeball. He knew it was in there somewhere, amongst the change. That was when he felt something strange. He pulled it out, and saw that it was a cylinder with a flashing red light. He knew what it was; he had seen one during their last encounter with Bounty Hunters. He stared at it, knowing now that Bounty Hunters were following him to camp. Angry with himself, he dropped on a stone and crushed it with his foot. He reached back into his pocket and released Twilight.

"Twilight, we need to get back to camp," he told her, "Please can you show me the way?" Twilight stared at him and then flew off into the forest. Josh quickly followed, not wanting to loose her. He had to jump over stones, run around trees and go straight through a small river. 'How much longer?' he thought to himself. He tripped over and fell into the clearing where they had camped the previous night.

Josh slowly stood up and looked at the empty camp. Twilight perched herself on his shoulder. "I'm sorry guys," he said, knowing that they couldn't hear anyway, "This is all my fault."

"Yes, it is" said a deep voice from behind. Josh turned and backed off as a man walked into the clearing, a knife in his hand. Josh didn't hear what he said next; as he was too busy looking at the moving bush behind him. A Ratatta popped out, saw the man and jumped onto his leg, digging its teeth into the man's flesh. The guy shook it off, and threatened it with a knife.

Josh could have escaped then, knowing it would have been the smart thing to do. But was it the right thing to do. No, it wasn't, he remembered the day he joined the Uprising and vowed to protect all Pokemon.

"Twilight, use Tackle!" he shouted. The man turned, and Twilight smashed into his stomach. He collapsed, grabbing his stomach. Josh looked at where the Ratatta was standing moments ago, and was pleased to see that it was gone.

"Brat, you'll pay for this!" said the guy, still clenching his stomach.

"We'll see." Said Josh, who then began to run through the forest in search of the group.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Stephen regretting exposing himself; he'd left her and now there were men. Pretty incriminating, and he knew that. But, when her Umbreon jumped out to attack, he knew it'd be even worse to defend himself; it'd prove her right.

Luckily, protectiong was unneccessary. Is commanded, apparently grudgingly, "Stop, Umi."

The black mamallian Pokémon backed away towards the other, obviously apprehensive Pokémon. Stepping forward, Is grabbed Stephen arm and spat, "But you're going to help us. And if you give me so much as one more reason not to trust you, they," motioning to her Pokémon, "will be hunting you down. Do you understand me?"

Throwing down his arm, she continued further and further away, with Stephen following. Stephen, to himself, thought, "Maybe it was incriminating, but I did nothing, and get the blame. Maybe her accusing attitude is why this group is so small...?" Then, realizing Is had stopped, he too stopped, but, unfortunately, that meant he was only a couple of feet from the hostile Pokémon.

He peered through the gaps in the foilage and saw two men; one laying on his back, resting, the other holding a Purple and Red thing in his hand. What the man had sickened Stephen; a Rattata with a deep knife wound theough it's back, still oozing blood. But the sickest part of the scene was the man, smiling.

Stephen couldn't take it. He wasn't truly aware of anything other than a desire to take the Pokémon away from these, creatures. They weren't men; no man would do that to a Pokémon. He circumnatigated the clearing they were in, to get to tehir blind spot. He was just about to summon Karma to attack, when he felt someone grab his arm, preventing him. Turning around, he saw who it was.

It was Beth. "Don't be stupid. Fight if you have to, but don't be rash."

Jerking his arm out of her grip, he grasped the ball from his Poké Ball and tossed it out. The Bird Pokémon, stayed quiet, awaiting orders.

"Wait," Whispered Beth, "Before you expose your hiding place, are you sure you can beat them in one shot?"

She was right. He probably couldn't beat them with one attack, and if he failed to do so, he'd be exposed. He didn't know what to do; he just sat there. Looking back at where Is lay hidden, he was able to make out her eyeing him suspisously, still unsure of his motives. He knew that it'd be better to be together in case they were spotted; they could fight together.

So, he continued around the clearing until he gotten back to his starting point. It was with melancholy he realized risking exposure by circumnavigating the clearing had done nothing for both them and the Rattata. He wasn't sure if she hated Rattata's in general, or if she'd had more experience in not being overwhelmed by her emotions, but, still, Is sat there watching the men.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
OOC: Practice is canceled so I'll just go ahead and finish, sorry guys we'll catch up soon...

Chris ran through the door where the light was coming from, closing and locking it shut. Dile and Sakura we tightly gripping his shirt with the fear that they'd fall off. Looking around he saw a boy, about the age of 13, sitting up on a couch in the corner of the room, with a frightened looking Pichu on his lap.

<So, they were after this kid all along.> Chris though to himself.

"Wha- Who-" the kid stuttered obviously confused about everything going on.

"Later, not now." Chris interrupted "There's gonna be more. Me and my Pokemon made too much noise taking them out, which means we're getting out of here."

"We?" The kid replied

"Sure, you won't last 5 seconds alone with that Pichu. Where's the light switch" Chris asked

The kid pointed to a switch near the door, and Chris turned it off. He then hurried over to the window. Looking out, he saw more men dressed in black heading to the house.

"Damn, we've go to go." Chris said, reaching for a ball on his belt "Silver, come on out!"

With a flash of red light, Chris' Pidgeot, Silver, came out of it's ball stretching it's wings.

"Comon kid, get on, more of them are coming" Chris told the kid

"I don't even know who you are! And, my parents..." The kid said, looking down

"Ok then. I'm Chris, a member of the Uprising and you.." he paused, grabbing the kid and pushing him onto the Pidgeot "...are coming with me. Unless you want to give up your Pichu."

The kid shook his head

"I didn't think so." Chris said smiling. Just then, a voice came from downstairs.

"Damn! Someone get these two outta here! We'll search the upstairs"

"Dammit! They're here." Chris cursed under his breath he quickly jumped onto Silver's back "Lets go!"

With one flap of his wings, Silver crashed through the window, sending shards of broken glass to the ground below. As they headed in the direction of the town, the sun was just coming up over the trees.

"Phew" Chris said with a smirk on his face, "Close one, huh kid?"

"But, my parents..." the kid said, looking back to the house

Chris' smile soon faded, and all went silent.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
(OOC: Ok i made a new post, my old one was trice as long xD but anyway nice escape"

Drake cursed as he saw the people running through his house. This random kid just stormed in and took him away. What bout his parents, he kidnapped him and also saved him, what to do? Gathering up his nerve Drake was just about to say something when chris asked:
"Wutcha name?

Feeling relieved that chris said it in a friendly way drake replied "its drake, whats this whole uprising thing?"

He could see Chris had a serious look, he seemed to be just three years older than drake, but he had a huge pidgeot, and there were two strong pokemon on his shoulder

"We protect people and pokemon like your Pichu there, you got yourself in a lotta trouble, kid"

Drake felt angry, this guy was about 16 but still called Drake a kid, that had always been his weakness

"Well nice protecting, next time warn me before you shatter my window and kidnap me!"

He could see chris getting angry, but he managed to get it under control. "It was for your own good!"

"Whatever, Drake turned around, and now saw his ranch on fire, tears formed in his eye corners, but he didnt cry, he just grabbed a bag of chips, ate it with pichu and then watched the forest below him.

After a couple of minutes he decided to give a bag of chips to chris who gladly accepted it.

By every beat of Silver's wings Drake got further away from his home. He looked at Sparky and decided they had better stay with Chris. It was what Drake had worked for the last month so he might as well go with it. "yeah... we can join the uprising...." He muttered to Sparky "..yeah... then i can go back to mom and dad...." Suddenly Drake cheered up and asked chris how long it was gonna take them. Chris didn't know, but said he was glad Drake joined them. Together they flew on Pidgeot towards Oran Valley

(OOC: Ok so this post is just introductions, and Drake made up his mind)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Isabel peered from her hiding place in the brush. Now there was a girl with Stephen, but apparently he had stopped him from doing the rash idea that had formed in his mind. He walked back and kneeled down beside her. Isabel turned to him.

"Now you know why we fight," Isabel said softly, turning to look back at the dying Ratatta. "This is happening all over the Katsu region, and we're the only ones who can stop it."

Isabel shifted and turned to her Pokemon. "On my signal," she said to the four of them.

"On my cue, go run to get Josh," Isabel told Stephen. He looked like he was about to protest but Isabel raised her hand to cut him off. "We need him. He can't get separated from us. As long as he's alone, he's vulnerable."

Isabel heard the men laugh in the camp sight and her suppressed emotions welled up inside her and she turned to her Pokemon and nodded. Lum was the first to burst out of the brush, driving toward the two men. Flareon was the next out, her tail glowing as it grew hard as steel. Jay jumped out as well his fur bristling with energy. But Umi came out, a dark expression on her face. She prowled toward the two surprised men, dark energy emanating out of her form. Isabel suddenly wondered if the men would survive...

ShadowDragon~

Years
Drake could finally see Oran Valley after 2 hours of flying. He could hear chris muttering to his totodile about taking longer on foot, and other uprising people, but Drake didnt take much notice. Luckily for him Drake still had his backpack on when Chris burst into his room. There fore he still had most of his important stuff, and enough food for 2 days.

Silver landed before the main entrance into Oran Valley, and as Chris put silver back in his pokeball; Drake peered into the city. Oran Valley was huge; well at least huge for his standards. He was just about to tell Chris but Chris had already moved on.

Drake struggled to keep up as Chris ran to the Oran Inn. Should he have told Chris he had drinks in his backpack? No, it was too late now.

Chris ran into the Inn and Drake followed soon afterward, the Inn was bigger than his ranch, and he could see at least twenty people eating their meals. Drake paced forward and saw chris discussing something with the owner.

Drake didnt know what it was about so sat down and ordered a pepsi.

(OOC: Do u want to continue this? Starting with the conversation and asking if Chris' friends are there? (the owner might be part of the uprising) )

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Josh began to slow down; he knew that he couldn't keep running like this. He eventually slowed down to a walk, but knew that he couldn't stop moving. He had been running for a while now, but there was no sign of anyone from the Uprising. He kept asking himself the same three questions; where are they? Have the Bounty Hunters caught them? Are they even still alive? Josh carried on, hoping that the worst hadn't happened. Twilight, who had been flying alongside him suddenly collapsed, Josh guessed from exhaustion and hunger. He reached into his bag and pulled out an apple for her to eat. She nibbled at it quietly, very slowly regaining her strength. It took her a bit, but still she finished it.

Josh decided to carry her for a while, as she didn't look much better. Normally he would have put her back into her Pokeball, but decided not to, in case he needed help.

Unexpectedly the forest echoed with screams. Josh believed that they belonged to his companions, the Uprising, his friends. He collapsed onto his knees, tears filling his eyes.

"What have I done?" he shouted, before breaking down into tears. Twilight looked sad also. Josh believed that it was over.

(OOC- I know it isn't long, but I didn't know what else to add to this one.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
"No, you're wrong." Stephen said, turning around. "We're not the only ones who could save them. We're the only ones that see them as worth saving." With that, he took off sprinting in the opposite direction, carefully memorizing the landscape as he went.

After several minutes of sprinting, he heard a boy's voice shout, "What have I done?", and assuming it was Josh, qucikly changed his direction towards the voice. When he arrived there, it was empty. Nobody there, but realizing he couldn't have gone far, Stephen looked around. Hearing a slight crunching of grass, he ran a few yeards forward, and found a boy he recognized as being one of Is's friends. The Blond-haired boy stood with a Butterfree; the boy looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Are you Josh?" Waiting for the boy to slowly nod his head, Stephen continued, "Come with me."

Stephen started running back the way he had came, with Josh way behind him. Stephen tried to stay in his line of sight, but it turned out to be harder than he thought. Every few minutes, he'd have to stop and wait; Josh wasn't even running, he was just walking, possibly lost in thought.

When they finally got back to the clearing, they looked for Is. She wasn't there; but looking around, they saw one of the men, the one laying down before, was still there. As they walked closer to him, they noticed he wasn't breathing; they couldn't see his chest rise and fall. He was dead.

Stephen understood. After he left, one of her Pokémon had killed one of them, and the other must have fled and Is is trailing him. As he thought about it, he realized an alternative; After his partner was killed, that one captured Is and she's now captive. He hoped that wasn't the case.

(OOC: This is really short. Sorry, but I didn't think extending the traveling scenes would be very entertaining, they'd just be a monotonous bore. Something else I noticed, the meeting with Josh is very ackward.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
OOC: Gud post :) thanks for the intro's; I gots an idea to catch up to the group.

After Chris and Drake had entered the inn, Drake had immediately sat down and ordered a Pepsi. Chris hoped he had money, because CHris was about to use the rest of his. Drake's Pichu was hidden under his shirt and Dile was hidden in Chris backpack. Out of the fear of seeing the men again, both Chris and Drake agreed to hide their Pokemon until they knew for sure that it was safe.

As Chris walked up to the bar, which the manager was behind, a poster behind the bar confirmed his suspicions. It had a picture of Isabel on it along with the words "DEAD OR ALIVE for thievery, Law Breaking, and Murder

<Hmm. Murder's a new one> Chris thought to himself as he leaned on the bar. Reaching down, he pulled out a hunting knife out of his bag that he had swiped from few bounty hunters long ago. It had a jagged edge as well as a smooth one. Chris expertly twirled it around in his hand as he turned to the manager.

"Seen that one anywhere?" he said, placing $40 on the bar sliding it to the manager. Once he had his attention, Chris gestured to the picture of Isabel, "She's worth a pretty price, not a bad face either."

"Good luck with that one, mate." The bartender replied placing the money in his pocket, "She was seen here a while ago, but two blokes already ran after her."

"Yeah, I've been with them for a while... good friends of mine. You know where they went?" asked Chris, still trying to play the bounty hunter role.

"Into the north end of the woods, mate."

"Thanks." said Chris, placing the knife back in his bag and turning back to the table where Drake was sitting. The kid had just gotten his Pepsi and was about to take a sip.

"Comon kid, lets go meet up with everyone else."

Both Chris and Drake walked out of the inn, still hiding their Pokemon as they walked through the town, and headed into the forest. Once there, Chris released Sakura from he ball, as well as Dile from the backpack. As both Pokemon climbed onto Chris' shoulders, they began their search for the rest of the team.

OOC: Short Yeah, but now my Char has a way to know where you are at least :)

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Josh was following the boy which Is had recruited earlier. He wasn't paying much attention as to where they were going, but thinking about his friends. 'This wouldn't of happened if I hadn't bought that newspaper, or even joined the Uprising!' thought Josh. Soon they arrived at a clearing, and the boy appeared to be looking for something or someone.

Josh was going to ask what he was looking for, but saw that he staring at something. He followed his line of sight, and saw a man, probably a bounty hunter, lying there. They walked over too him and saw that he chest wasn't rising, he wasn't breathing; he was dead.

Josh began to panic. He knew that someone else had been here, as he could see a set of footprints larger than anyones in the group, leading away from camp. Was everybody ok? If they are where are they? Theses questions and many more began to flow around his head. He looked at Twilight, whom he was still carrying, and saw a very sad look on her face.

Turning his attention to the boy, he said "Are the others ok?" he didn't know if he would answer, but he knew that one way or another he'd soon find out.

(OOC- the boy is Pantera's character, i call him that because my character doesn't know his name yet. Also the first part of my post is like the ending to his, just from my perspective)

ShadowDragon~

Years
Drake groaned as he tripped over a branch.

"Careful there, kid" Chris responded while walking ahead.

They had been walking with haste this whole time. Sparky seemed to like it tough, and together with Sakura he ran around, hid in bushes, and climbed up trees. It seemed that dile didnt really like all the dryness, and was playing around in Chris' backpack.

Drake didnt know why Chris had such haste, but since he was going to be part of the uprising he gathered his nerve and asked.

"Where are we going?"

"To look for the others in the north of the forest"

"Oh.." Drake had not expected such a straight forward answer. It seemed Chris really trusted him after all.

"What are they like? The others?" Drake had always wondered what the other uprising people would be like.

"Well, first there's isabel, who is strong and smart, but she can be dangerous at times together with all her eeveelutions. Then there is Josh with his butterfly, twilight, he's also bright like Isabel. Finally there is maud, her pokemon can deal quite alot of damage. That about rounds it up tough they might have picked up a few extra recruits by now." Chris seemed worried when he said the sentence, and Drake guessed he was wondering about his friends.

"Oh, ok..... eveelutions?" Drake didnt want to sound stupid, but he had never heard that word before.

"You know, the evolutions of eevee" Chris' expression changed when he saw Drake was clueless.

"Eevee's can evolve? At my ranch they always stayed eevee."

"Thats because they need certain requirements to evolve, for example you give it a thunder stone, it becomes the thunder pokemon jolteon."

"Cool!" Drake never knew that there was that much to pokemon. "So, does eevee also become a grass type?" Drake thought eevee's were cool, and would they be even cooler as a grass type?

"Yup, just train them near moss, grassland or those types of areas" Chris was amused by all the questions Drake asked.

"An eevee which i can evolve into a grass type, hmmm ..... i'd like to catch one of those next time"

Suddenly the grass rustled ahead and Dile, Sakura, and Sparky all took up a defensive line.

(OOC: ""An eevee which i can evolve into a grass type, hmmm ..... i'd like to catch one of those next time"" What do you think thats gonna lead to? ^^ btw. Its up to u guys who jumps out of the bushes, Josh, or, Isabel, Steven, and Maud? Maybe its even a pokemon one of us could catch its up to u guys.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Fay sensed her trainer up ahead, along with the remainder of the Evee-evolutions. She began heading that way when she sensed another presence. It was familiar... and it was searching for something.

"Where're you going, Fay?" Eve asked from her back.

"Quiet, Eve," Fay whispered, silently gliding through the trees toward the soft mutter of voices up ahead.

Fay peered out of the bushes to see a brown-haired boy whom she recognized as a member of the Uprising. He was walking with another boy who she couldn't recognize. The two heard the bush she was in rustle and they jumped into a defensive position, planning to attack. Fay slipped out and stared the brown-haired boy in the eyes, trying to communicate to him to follow. She then turned to return to the bush and head in the direction of her trainer.

ShadowDragon~

Years
Drake almost got a heartattack when an Espeon jumped out in the open. He was just about to order Sparky to attack, when Chris suddenly stopped him.

Drale wanted to protest, but then he saw the look in chris' eyes and knew that this pokemon was ok. Chris followed the pokemon, and Drake quickly scurried after him.

"Drake Hurry up!" Chris yelled impatiently. Chris was now running after the Espeon, and Drake ran with them until at last they came to a clearing with a lone girl standing there.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Isabel stood in the clearing and waited for Umi to finish. She had returned all of her Pokemon except for Umi, who refused to leave until she was done with the man.

Umi held the man down with one paw as she released Dark Pulse into him. The man squirmed against the strength of Umi's dark thoughts. After fighting for another minute, he shivered and went limp. His chest did not rise again. He was dead. Umi lifted up her paw and walked over to Isabel, who took out the Poke Ball and returned her without a word.

Isabel kneeled down by the man and took the knife that had been cast aside by her Pokemons' moves. She placed it in her bag and took the billfold from his pocket and put it away as well. She had already murdered. Stealing was nothing compared to that.

Isabel heard a branch snap behind her and she spun around, preparing to release Umi again and allowing another Poke Ball to roll down her sleeve. Isabel lowered her arm and smiled bitterly when Chris emerged from the brush, followed by a black-haired boy with a Pichu. The boy stared at her with wide eyes and Isabel gave a hollow laugh.

"So that's where you've been all day."

ShadowDragon~

Years
"Yeah,turned out bounty hunters were trying to get this kid's ranch" Chris acted like he had known her for a long time.

"So is he strong?" The girl had a tone that sent a chill down Drake's spine

"Well, hes got a pichu which is pretty strong at its level" Chris replied

"Is that so? We'll have to train him later" The girl studied Drake, and Drake did the same. Suddenly his eyes filled with terror as he knew who she was. It was the bounty girl, the murderer one. It was then that Drake saw the body next to her. The man's chest wasnt rising.

"Use thundershock now!" Pichu unleashed a powerfull shock at Drakes commnd.

As if she had been waiting for him to say that, the girl moved her sleeve, and after a bright red flash, there was a dark pulse countering his thundershock. After a big explosion he saw Sparky lying next to him, and in front of the girl was an umbreon.

"Umi, Return" There was another flash "Dont be reckless kid, im with the uprising"

"uh what?" Suddenly Drake knew who the man next to her was. It was a bounty hunter. That explained why Chris knew her.

"Thats right, now follow me, we've got alot to talk about." And with a wave of her hand, she left

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(OOC: Now, I'm fine with you bunnying my character and I think wolfsrain is too, but don't do it to other characters without permission (I think you did for this as well, this is just a friendly reminder). I'm going to bunny your characters in this post, so I probably shouldn't be talking :) Hmm... and no offense for this first line either)

What a stupid boy, Isabel shook her head as she ran back toward their camp. Why did Chris run off to get him?

Fay quickly caught up with Isabel and she couldn't help but laugh. Eve was clinging to the Espeon's back, grinning up at her with deep purple eyes.

"What's the Uprising all about?" the kid asked, struggling to keep up with her pace.

"Not now," Isabel said sharply. "I don't want to explain everything twice, so just be patient!"

The boy fell silent behind her, and they continued on without speaking until they fell upon their campsite. The first body still lay where she had left it. Isabel stepped over him without a second glance and walked over to where the Ratatta had been dropped. She kneeled down beside it and reached into her bag, taking out a large diamond-shaped Revive. She held it up to the Ratatta and it flashed. The Pokemon immediately opened it's eyes and tried to get up to run away, but found that it was still too exhausted to move. Isabel took out Potion and sprayed it on the gash on the Rattata's back, immediately healing it most of the way. Isabel smiled when the Pokemon jumped up and, with one last glance back at her, disappeared into the trees.

Isabel looked up and saw Josh and Stephen standing on the other side of the clearing. Isabel inclined her head.

"Pick it up. We're moving out."

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
(OOC: alright ill remember that ;p sry i forgot to ask about yours and i think i asked wolfsrain, btw this is gonna be a short 1 cuz i have to go to school in a couple of min)

Drake looked around in what appeared to be a camp. He followed chris, and sat down around a campfire. Was this were they were going to stay? All it was, was a campfire with some sleeping bags, and backpacks, but its better than nothing.

"Pick it up. We're moving out." Drake could hear isabel talking to two other people.

"Already?" Drake stood up again. His legs were tired and what he really needed is a rest.

Luckily he still had all his stuff on, and while the other two people packed theirs, he walked over to isabel, looking for an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back