• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • I remember there was a big fuss about who was going to drive in the first RP... Ah, Good times...

Anyway, I should have a post up this week. It's separate from what you guys are doing, though, so... I've pretty much just been procrastinating x3

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Personally I was waiting for more posts. Isn't much for me to do right now but follow everyone else.

/already has his "moment"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Yeah... Being busy sucks... >.>'

Anyways, I'll have some free time tomorrow, and I'll get started on a post then, at least to move us on to our destination. :3

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Yup. Pretty much. >.< Which is why I haven't posted yet/probably won't post until later. I'll try for Monday. We'll see. It's a busy week.

Wolf, I'm sure Audrey's got some ibuprofen or something similar in that bag of hers. If I don't post by the time you do, you're welcome to just say she handed him some medicine and I'll post her actually doing it retrospectively, or you can just bunny her as necessary. Whatever works. (I can tell I'm in the middle of working on a paper when I use words like "retrospectively...." ^^')

RavenStar, how's your collarbone? It's been a few weeks now since the sling came off -- has it healed well?

Last edited:
    Back