• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Years
  • *wanders in, looking around with interest* Huh... this website is different from what I'm used to. A lot of boxes everywhere... O.o

*looks up and waves with a grin* Hi! I'm new. :3 Liacri invited me to join up on here, so here I am. Just a question: When I join the roleplay, do I just interrupt the posting with an introduction of my character, and then jump in? Or should I put the introduction into this OOC thread?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Fresh meat...

Only joking. Yea you just post in the other thread your introduction, bringing them into the current situation somehow :D

Oh and nice to meet you :3 *I'm the cool one, btw*

Years
  • Tch, I can see that. :P Okay! I'll post an introduction... I'm trying to decide what type of character would be easiest to bring into the roleplay right now. I've read up on a few posts, with some helpful summary shtuff from Liacri and Mira, so I think I'll be able to somehow jump in. ...We'll see. ^-^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • *sighs*

SU's are technically supposed to be submitted to the OOC thread to be judged before being posted to the main thread, but as it's Zeph's fault for misinforming you, I'll simply inflict the punishment on him. *takes out dagger and rubber chicken*

Anywho, your SU is accepted. Welcome to the Uprising sucker! ^.^

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • I think Zeph was referring to her first post in character, not the SU. Don't be too hard on him, Mira... but anyway. *grabs squid* Here. This should help. :3

Anyways, welcome aboard, Narika. ^^ We're all pretty friendly... *shoves squid at Zeph* ...I promise. :3

Welcome back, RavenStar! ^^

And finally, Raikiri and I are working on a joint post, so that should be up pretty soon, I think.

Zeph.

Years
  • But but but I meant the first post in character! D:

*Noms* You're lucky I like squid...

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • But but but I pointed that out! -.-

*recoils in horror* That thing was alive! You horrible person, how could you? D:

Zeph.

Years
  • I know :3 Thanks for sticking up for me ^^ *gives box of cookies*

Y'know, I didn't ask for it to be shoved in my face ;.;

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Zeph dont be giving away MY cookies!!!! *steals cookies and runs*
    For those who dont know/remenber im Kez and I will post my su shortley......

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Of course! Oh, thank y- *cookies are stolen* But... but... I was going to share... ;.;

Joint post is finished and posted despite servers giving me much trouble. *high fives Raikiri* I was going to give you a cookie, but, well... >.>'

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • By the way, Zeph, Audrey and Isaac are a ways behind everyone else, so he probably wouldn't be walking by them. It's not a big deal, but I thought I'd just mention it anyway. ^^'

Nari, the towns/cities of the Katsu region that have been mentioned so far (to the best of my knowledge, that is) are Chipper City, Frosty Gorge, Crystal City, Oran Valley, the Wellspring Foothills, and Shadow Valley. I would say Chipper City or the Wellspring Foothills are your best bets there, since they seem to be in the near vicinity and don't have any traumatic Uprising pasts. xD Mira would know better than I would, though. And I'm pretty sure we're just on a path through the woods north of Chipper City.

Zeph.

Years
  • @Liacri - Yea I know :P It was before everyone stretched out ahead x3

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • I'm back from the hell that is EXAMS!!!! *rips hair out*. I've been more distracted than I would have hope, will get a post done tomorrow after work.

Hi Narika :)

Eeveelutions the sworn enemy of the PXS are back again (in joke for those of you who where here in the first Uprising)

Last edited:

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • @Zeph; all right, thanks. ^^ Just figured it would be good to check.

@Warden; welcome back. :)

@Nari; I may or may not have said that word out loud several times in conversations. xD

Back