• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Valor Rangers

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
  • "The Valor Rangers" PG-13
    SU's are CLOSED.

Plot: "We have to do something," a voice called out, putting an end to the silence.

"Yes we do, but what?" another voice said this time from a girl,

"We can't just sit here and get taken over like Kanto did." Murmurs rose after that was said.

"What do you have in mind Jasmine?" a man said. He was an older man, probably in his fifties.

"I was thinking getting the eight trainers that have completed the Johto Gym Challenge and are on this island, and teaming up with them to fight back against Team Rocket." Jasmine replied, confidence in her voice.

"No way that would work," another girl called out, "you do know what happened to Kanto, right."

"Yes I know, they were put to work against their will, but we have something they don't have, the eight elite trainers that still live here in Johto. I know that we will be able to defeat Team Rocket and restore Johto to its past state of peace. Listen Clair, I know that you are just looking out for the people, but what other choice do we have. We have been force to shelter in Cianwood City. We have to try to push them back. If we don't, then we will be just waiting for Team Rocket to invade the island and enslave us." Jasmine looked around the room for any objecting glances, but she never got one. Even Clair looked convinced.

"Your right, Jasmine, we can't just sit here." The older man said. "We will gather those eight trainers, plus ourselves and drive Team Rocket away from Johto for good. We will call ourselves the Valor Rangers, and our first mission is to take back Olivine City. First, we have to round up these eight trainers and brief them on their ultimate mission to save Johto from destruction."

Where you come in: You are one of the eight trainers chosen to take back Johto from the tyrant forces of Team Rocket. You are an experienced trainer and have formed a strong bond with your Pokemon to achieve the highest rank as a trainer. You and your team of six Pokemon will travel all throughout Johto, beating Team Rocket back with your superior skills. Don't forget that you also have the help of all eight gym leaders as you trek throughout the region.

Rules:
    1. All PC rules apply.
    2. No bunnying.
    3. No Godmodding
    4. Please post good posts or else I might have to boot you because one liners don't move on the story line.
    5. HAVE FUN

Name: First and last. Middle is optional.
    Age: Remember, you are an experienced trainer, so you can't be twelve.
    Appearance: What does your character look like? One paragraph minimum.
    Personality: How does you character act in certain situation? Again one paragraph minimum.
    History: Where did your character grow up? How did he/she become champion?
    Theme Song: Just put a URL to a youtube video.
    Pokémon (you may have one shiny in your team.)
    (X6)
    Nickname:
    Species:

Accepted RPers:
    1. killet513
    2. Nakuzami
    3. Lynette
    4. HunterZero
    5. Seraph Darkfire
    6. ultragon
    7. myrrhman
    8. jackblaze

Good luck Valor Rangers

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, may I reserve a spot? I will have my SU up soon.

Jebus Cripes, if I keep joining so many roleplays, i'm going to shoot myself -.-

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    I'ma haz to ask for a reservation por favor. (I realize the previous sentence was poorly worded, I don't write like that while role playing, haha. Right Nakuzami?)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • yo what's up how's it going is it cool I reserve a spot please I'm totally liking this rp will be posting SU as soon as I can which won't take me long

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • @ Nakuzami: Looks fine your accepted.

@Lynette, HunterZero, and KaboraX: You are all reserved.

Just one more spot open until we get this ball rolling.

I will have my SU up in a little bit.

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name: Vergil Syktor
    Appearance: Vergil stands at 5'10" and weighs about 160 pounds. He has a very athletic build. His eyes are a pale blue and seem almost dead when looked into. He has medium length black hair that goes slightly past his eyes. He wears pants similar to dress pants but allow more movement they are black. His shirt is a cut off shirt that is also black. He also has black boots which are covered by his pants and allow you to only see the part similar to a shoe. He wears a long white jacket with black outlining around the cuffs and edges.

Personality: Vergil tends to be quiet. When he talks he usally says something sarcastic or demeaning to someone's intelligence. He is very arrogant and cocky. But he can also be very calm and collected especially when it comes to dangerous situations and battling. This allows him to make the right decisions when he needs too. He is also very intelligent and usally gives long boring speeches that don't need to be said.

History: Vergil is from non-other then the historic city of Blackthorn. Vergil is part of the dragon tamer bloodline but perfers to not use several dragon types. When he was young he was looked down upon for using other types of pokemon besides dragon types. This made Vergil an outcast. He also developed a rivalry with another young dragon tamer. his name was Lance. Vergil and Lance constantly fough about who is better then who. Vergil believed that he could beat Lances dragon pokemon easliy. Although he had the right attitude Vergil usally lost to lance. This made him bitter and he developed a pseudo-hatred for Lance.
    When he was abandoned by the clan he left to train on his own. During this time he made friends with an odd colored Riolu who helpedhim and his Aerodactyl "Aero". He eventually joined them and is now the strongest member of the team. He trained for several years and after returning to society he heard of Lance's posistion as champion. This determined him to take the Pokemon Leauge challenge. Vergil knew what oppurtunity this could bring for him he could prove that dragon types are not the strongest. Vergil breezed through most of the Pokemon Gyms. He eventually met again with his former friend. The two had a long heated battle that actually lasted days. After the cataclysmic battle Vergil came out on top, but only barely. He then walked up to the wounded Lance. Vergil was also wounded. And helped Lance up. The two then made up. Lance announced Vergil the champion. Vergil was glad to have reached his goal and him and Lance were rivals yet again.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp8nd_pd3lo

Pokémon
    Name: Aero
    Species: Aerodactyl
    Moves:
    -Fly
    -Iron Head
    -Giga Impact
    -Stone Edge

Name: N/A
    Species: Gengar
    Moves:
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hypnosis
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt

Name: Anubis (Shiny)
    Species: Lucario
    Moves:
    -Close Combat
    -Blaze Kick
    -Extreme Speed
    -Bullet Punch

Name: Kitsune
    Species: Zoroark
    Moves:
    -Night Daze
    -Flamethrower
    -Grass Knot
    -Detect

Name: Mach
    Species: Garchomp
    Moves:
    -Draco Meteor
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw

Name: Charybdis
    Species: Kingdra
    Moves:
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Flash Cannon
    -Signal Beam

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • @ ultragon: could you just add a bit more on your history? If you can get another paragraph on that history then I will accept you. Other than that it looks fine. So, for now you are pending. Looks fine now. You are accepted.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Here's my sign-up... I know all trainer spots are filled... But I sign up as a Pokemon on RP's... Maybe one of the trainers could take me in? Well, here goes...

Name: Silver the Quilava

Appearance: Quilava. Top fur is silver-gray, underfur is white with a paleblue tint. Midnight blue spots on his head and bottom emit bright blue flames. His eyes are deep purple and often reflect his emotions.

Personality: Timid and quiet. Very kind and caring. He has a fear towards humans, because of his past, but if a human has a kind heart towards Pokemon, he could trust him/her. He loves attention and will never go in a Pokeball. He hates being ignored.

History: His history is mostly unknown, except that his original trainer was extremely abusive, and he barely escaped the terrible trainer. This caused his distrust towards humans.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • Sorry but you can't join. First, all of the spots are filled, and second, in this RP, you have to be a trainer.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Name: Velix Chrono

Theme song: Monster by Skillet I fell this song really sums up Velix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIH3Hk445mk

Appearance:
    Blood red hair, dark, mysterious, lonely, evil orange eyes, muscular body, scars across right eye and face. His hair comes down past his ears and a little bit off the side of his face. His hair stops at the end of his necks and his bangs are usually swayed to the right but sometimes are swayed to the left. His hair usually is combed even though he never touches it. During the night due to the darkness of the color of his hair it looks a jet black. His scar across his face goes from one side of his nose to the other horizontally. Velix's dark orange eyes always have a look of disappointment and sadness. People have said if you stare at them you yourself start feeling intense sadness and loneliness. Others have said they get a feeling of great evil and darkness. Either way Velix doesn't really care what people think about the way he looks. Velix is a pretty muscular guy but at first look he seems very scrawny, despite the fact that he is not very bulky Velix is quite strong.

Velix wears two colors black and red. He wears a jet black coat with the collar usually spiked up. He wears a blood red T-shirt and jet black slim pants with a black belt with two swords crossed in an X for a belt buckle. He also wears black shoes with a large red X on where the ankles are on both shoes.

Personality:
    Antisocial, evil, rude, cold, silent. Velix will almost never talk when he feels it's a waste of time and feels anything that is a waste of time should be eliminated. He is very rude to people but on the strange side he will help a person who is in need. Velix likes to isolate himself and stay away from others. The only things he finds important are training himself and his Pokémon. Velix exercises with his Pokémon he trains himself just about as hard as the Pokémon. He'll often call someone or something ignorant or stupid. Velix is also very hard headed and won't back down from a challenge no matter how hard it seems. He likes to get into arguments from time to time and usually wins. Velix is quite smart, he loves to outwit people and find flaws in their plan or the person themselves. Velix doesn't have friends he feels he has no use for them and they only get in the way.

Velix is very kind and supportive to his Pokémon he'll never mistreat them. While training he will encourage is Pokémon to do better and always be proud on his Pokémon's power. He has created a strong unbreakable bound with all his Pokémon the ones his uses and the ones he doesn't. Velix loves Pokémon and hates people who misuse or mistreat their Pokémon and will teach them a lesson.

History:
    Velix never knew his father and his mother died in an incident dealing with team rocket when he was a one year old. Velix was adopted by a Pokémon trainer named Kelner in lavender town Kanto, who had a Hydreigon and a Mienshao. Kelner trained his two Pokémon along with himself and Velix which explains why Velix exercises with his Pokémon. Kelner also taught Velix how to fight and everything he needed to know about Pokémon, like how to train them properly and to always love and respect your Pokémon partners. Kelner use to be a well known Pokémon trainer but retired the day he found Velix so he could focus all his time raising him. Kelner gave Velix his first Pokémon Blitz, a Charamander when the two meet but now a powerful Charizard. Velix and Blitz wereinseparable and spent all their time training. Kelner, while Velix was young, would take him to different regions by flying to each with Hydreigon. There Velix caught a Pokémon from each region if he could. At the age of eleven when Velix had a full team of Pokémon took on the Kanto Pokémon league, this began Velix's well known legend.

Velix defeated the Kanto league with ease and wanted to go on and challenge the other region's leagues also but Kelner had died and his Pokémon were stolen. Velix immediately blamed team rocket he had faced them a few times while traveling through the Kanto region and hated them. Devastated by the lost of his teacher and step father Velix had stayed in Kanto to train even harder. Soon Velix became well known in Kanto for how powerful his Pokémon are and people started calling him the unbeatable demon for his strength and personality. Velix many times was offered to become a gym leader or elite four members but he declined every time. Once he turned thirteen he left Kanto to Johto to fight its Pokémon league. Velix went through the Johto league not losing once until he got to Lance who proved more of a challenge. Upset by his lost he trained hard and long for a year until he was ready to face Lance. He beat Lance with ease and ever since then he hasn't lost a battle to normal trainers. He beat Steven and Wallace when he became Hoen's champion. Cynthia was a challenge for him, he lost the first time but he won due to Blitz his Charizard. Adler was another challenge but it was another challenge Velix overcame. Velix now spends his days training his Pokémon to become the strongest.

Pokémon:

Nickname:
    Blitz
    Species:
    Charizard
    Moves:
    Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Fly

Nickname:
    Shellblast
    Species:
    Blastoise
    Moves:
    Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf

Nickname:
    Rykin
    Species:
    Lucario
    Moves:
    Aura Sphere, Psychic, Earthquake, Flash Cannon

Nickname:
    Ragnarok
    Species:
    Hydreigon
    Moves:
    Flamethrower, Dark pulse, Dragon pulse, Ice Fang

Nickname:
    Stryfer
    Species:
    Braviary
    Moves:
    Brave Bird, Stone edge, Fly, Aerial Ace

Nickname:
    Goliath
    Species:
    Metagross
    Moves:
    Earthquake, MeteorMash, Psychic, Thunder Punch

If there is anything I need to fix please tell me btw I was too lazy to put in pictures

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • @ HunterZero: looks good to me, but you forgot to add the Theme Song. I forgot to add that in the beginning. Sorry about that. Other than that you are accepted. I love that song.:)

I have decided to add two more spots that way it will be even with the number of gym leaders. The way we will do this is the trainers will travel with one of the gym leaders (which I will decide based on your SU) I will change the plot number from six to eight. Sorry if this causes any problems.

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Can I reserve a spot? I'm about to head to class, but after I get home I'll do my SU.

Edit: Right then, the SU:

Name: Chris Jacobson (Zero)
    Physical Appearance: Zero is a fairly tall (about 6'2") boy that never seems able to get enough sun. His skin is quite pale, but not too much. Although he doesn't way much for a boy his age, he still has some muscle on him. He's grown to be pretty nimble and flexible, because he liked to climb trees when he was young to think about stuff. His eyes look like the bluest of oceans, and his hair black like the darkest of nights. His hair drops down to about mid-back length in the back and is really short in the front. He never lets it get in his eyes. It is always messy, and despite his mom's best attempts, he keeps it that way. His face is always clean, there are no blemishes on it, and he makes sure to keep his teeth white to contrast his hair. He loves blue and black, and always wears the same navy jacket over his black tee. He wears blue and black striped athletic shorts and black flip flops at all times, even when he knows he's going to be hiking.

Personality: His friends call him Zero because of his innate ability to Zero in on an opponents weakness. He's very quiet, always thinking. When he talks, he can seem rather harsh at times, but that's only because he hates people not thinking ahead, and gets onto them when he feels they should have seen something coming. For this reason, he didn't have many friends early on in his life, but the ones he did have completely understood him and quickly came to think like him.

History: Zero's family, from Cerulean City, has always been close friends with Misty's family. His older brother even dated Misty for a while, taking her frequently to Cape Brink on dates. It was due to this friendship with the Gym Leader that led Zero to his love of Water Pokemon. One day, Zero came running up to the Cape to get his brother for dinner when he saw a Staryu in the water. But this one wasn't the normal brown color, this one was gray with a blue core. Marveling at the Staryu, he didn't hear his brother come running up behind him, but he felt his feet leave the ground. His brother pushed him in the lake! When he came up for air, the Staryu was gone. He would continue going to the cape every day for a year, and sure enough, the Staryu would be back. They would play together all day until it was time to go. Zero eventually caught the Staryu, making it the very first member of his Pokemon team. He added Zubat (from nearby Mt. Moon) and a Houndour (found around Saffron City), and then decided to begin his Pokemon adventure.

On his adventure, he met a Nidorino and Rhyhorn who joined his party, making it five. Strangely enough, he did not catch a sixth Pokemon until after he defeated all the gyms and became Pokemon Champion. After becoming Champion, he left for other areas, to battle gyms and do research on them for Professor Oak. After completing Johto's Challenge, he left for Sinnoh. In Sinnoh, he met an injured Turtwig, who he took in and nursed back to health. That Turtwig eventually became part of his team, and eventually evolved into a big Torterra.

When he was in a particularly tough battle with the final Gym Leader in Sinnoh, Volkner, he found himself in a bind. All that he had left was his Rhydon, and it was facing Volkner's Octillery. Volkner thought the battle was won, having a large advantage over the slow Rock Type Pokemon. However, as soon as he came out, sensing the danger he was facing, he evolved into Rhyperior! With his new Solid Rock ability, he was able to cancel out Volkner's advantage and win the battle. As soon as the battle was over, he called Professor Oak to tell him the news. However, the line was dead. He checked on TV and saw that Team Rocket had taken control of Kanto. He flew to nearby Johto to see what he could do. Despite his best efforts, the entire Johto Region was pushed back to Cianwood City. He began to join with the forces of the Gym Leaders there to attempt to take their land back.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY
    Team:
    The Valor Rangers

Starmie (Orion, Shiny): Genderless
    Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Psychic, Thunderbolt
    The Valor Rangers

Houndoom (Fang): Male
    Moves: Inferno, Dark Pulse, Sunny Day, Solar Beam
    The Valor Rangers

Crobat (Radar): Female
    Moves: Cross Poison, Brave Bird, Roost, X-Scissor
    The Valor Rangers

Nidoking (Sentinel): Male
    Moves: Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Dragon Tail

The Valor Rangers

Torterra (Titan): Female
    Earthquake, Leaf Storm, Crunch, Iron Head
    The Valor Rangers

Rhyperior (Major): Male
    Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Rock Wrecker, Hammer Arm

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • @ myrrhman: Your SU looks good, but it needs a little bit more on his appearance. Don't be afraid to describe every little detail. If you can get that done then you will be accepted, but for now you are pending. Looks good now. I guess you are officially accepted.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Name: Kobora King
    Appearance: Kobora wears many cloaks with a flame design, and white around it. The color of the flames varies depending on which cloak he's wearing. He has green eyes, and short white hair. He's 5'4, and wears blue and black boots with a blue fire design on them. He also carries around two swords.
    Personality: Around almost everybody, Kobora is shy. People always get the wrong idea about Kobora since he apparently has "those curel, green eyes". With no human friends, Kobora only had his pokemon. He's really shy around people he doesn't trust. In battles, that shy guy becomes a serious person, who uses his "special attacks."
    History: When he was young...Kobora was always alone. All the kids who knew Kobora either feared him or made fun of him since his father used to be a dragon master...until he died. Kobora lived with his older sister, and his brother in Blackthorn City...up until one night. During a stormy night, Kobora's "family" mysteriously vanished. Enraged, Kobora went out, attacking everybody in his way up until he met an injured Larvitar. Kobora took care of the Larvitar, and it soon became part of Kobora's team. He chose to travel the world to look for his brother. Since he had nothing else to do other than train, he took the Johto Pokemon League Challenge, and became champion after a year and a half of mastering his party's attacks. During his travels in Johto, he caught two Eevees, and evolved them by his own standards. After becoming the champion of Johto, he went to Hoenn to be trained by Wallace in the art of using Water type pokemon. While in Hoenn, he caught a female Bagon while training in Meteor Falls, and trained it up for his final exam against Wallace himself. When he passed, he was given a Marshtomp. He moved on to Sinnoh to take on the Pokemon League there, but he lost to Cynthia. Before heading to Unova, he was given an Empoleon as a gift from somebody. He abandoned his efforts to go to Unova, and took a boat back to Johto. Now, he continues training, and planning to go to Unova one day to take on the Pokemon League there.
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl7ih1s0gwM
    Pokémon:

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Tyrant
    Species: Tyranitar
    Moves: Surf, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Ice Punch

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Flare
    Species: Salamence
    Moves: Fly, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Vapor
    Species: Vaporeon
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Surf, Ice Beam

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Water King
    Species: Empoleon
    Moves: Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Surf, Ice Beam

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Swamp Man
    Species: Swampert
    Moves: Earthquake, Surf, Hydro Cannon, Mud Shot

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Espy
    Species: Espeon (Shiny)
    Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Morning Sun, Iron Tail

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Sorry it took so long, if you're mad, you try hosting nine extra people at your house and somehow find time for it all, haha... anyway, I realize it's short, I'm much better with posts than actual SU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • @ KaboraX: You appearance is realy lacking, and your personality needs just a little more work. Also, why does he carry around two swords; he won't be fighting with those swords in this RP. Please edit that out. If you can add a little bit more to those two things I will accept you, but for now you are pending.

@ Lynette: Looks good. Your RP sample looks great. You are accepted.

Years
  • Name: Jamie Krossfield

Appearance: Medium height, around 5' 8" with lightly tanned skin and is of a muscular build weighing nearly 145 pounds. He has light brown low cut hair which dosen't go close to his ears or cover any part of his eyes and bright green eyes and a well trimed beard. He wears a red hat with a pokeball symbol on it which covers all of his hair, a white plain t-shirt which he covers with a red unzipped jacket with white stripes over it, black jean pants and black shoes with red laces. Casually he doesn't wear the red jacket or the hat and it battle he usually turns the hat backwords to show his readiness for battle.

Personality: Jamie a fun calm person who people love to be around because of the jokes he tell and his overall joyful persona. He is very friendly even with people who he is not well acquainted with or people who he doesn't even know. Jamie is a person who is well respected by younger children and this leads him to want to be like a role model to them. Although friendly he is very respectful of people in power or people who are older than him. To some of peers though he is called "childish". People are often surprised when they see him in a battle due to the fact that he changes from a joker to a serious tacticians with a never say die attitude which inspires both other trainers around him and his pokemon.

History: Born and raised in a little town near to Cherrygrove City called Astonvaile. Lived with his Mother, a pokemon photographer, and his Father, a pokemon researcher and one of Professor Elm aids, he always was around pokemon even from a young age. At the age of 5 he went with his to hep her find some rare pokemon to photograph it was here that Jamie saw his first legendary pokemon, Suicune. Despite his mother not seeing the Suicune Jamie credited that as the moment he first wanted to get a pokemon and travel the world so that he could see that pokemon again. At age 7 he watched his first pokemon tournament and saw the excitement of battling up close. Jamie credits those to moments in his life as what inspires him to have wanted to become a champion.

At age 12 Jamie got his first pokemon a lively cyndaquil that matched Jamie personality in more ways than one. Only days after receiving his first pokemon Jamie decided it was time to so he packed his bags said his goodbyes and was off on his first adventure of his home region of Johto. The purpose of his adventure was to become the best and to do so he needed to become focused and strong which was hard for a 12 year old at that time.

After he went through though task and hard battles such as in the second gym where a battle between Bugsy's Scyther and Jamie's Cyndaquil nearly led to the burning down of the gym before Jamie became successful in receiving his second badge or at Cianwood where the battle between Chuck's Poliwrath and Jamie's Typhlosion almost lasted 2 days straight. Once he had defeated all 8 gyms he decided that he needed one more test of his abilities before he takes on the elite 4. This is when he decide to participate in the silver conference with his 6 best pokemon at the time: Typhlosion, Kingler, Electabuzz, Hitmontop, Eevee and Ivysaur. This team brought him to the Best 8 in which he was knocked out by a trainer from Unova. It was there he came to the realization that to get better and to be able to beat the Elite 4 he first needs to leave Johto.

He went through Unova catching new pokemon battling new trainers after going through Unova he went to Kanto and went through the orange islands. He came back to Johto with a stronger team and more experience than ever. Jamie at 16 ready to take on the challenge of the Elite 4. It wasnt easy but he already expected that but he defeat the Elite 4 the greatest moment ever in his eyes. He went back home after that accomplishment with rest and relaxation in his thoughts but knew that the tough training will soon start as he goes to challenge the other Elite 4s

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDpZ9Qg761I&feature=related

Team
    The Valor Rangers

Typhlosion-Male
    Flame Wheel
    Smokescreen
    Flamethrower
    Eruption

The Valor Rangers

Kingler-Male
    Crabhammer
    Bubblebeam
    Iron Defense
    Ice Beam

The Valor Rangers

Serperior-Female
    Leaf Storm
    Solarbeam
    Double Team
    Leaf Blade

The Valor Rangers

Donphan-Male
    Rollout
    Earthquake
    Hyperbeam
    Horn Attack

The Valor Rangers

Pidgeot-Female
    Aerial Ace
    Wing Attack
    Hurricane
    Air Slash

The Valor Rangers

Zebstrika-Male
    Discharge
    Thunderbolt
    Wild Charge
    Quick Attack

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • @ jackblaze: your SU is seriously lacking. You appearance and personaltity needs more work, and your history is a little bit too short. Please revise you SU. Otherwise, you will be declined. For now you are pending. looks fine to me. Your accepted.

Now we are just waiting on KaboraX to finish up his SU, then we will be set to start.

Here is my SU:

Name: Aristo Ortega

Appearance: Aristo stands 5'10", and weighs 150 lbs. He has a regular shaped head in comparison to his body. He has emerald eyes. His has brown hair that comes down into his eyes and covers his ears. He has lithe muscle tone in his upper body with lithe definition on his arms, and a small six pack. His chest is the same with the beginning signs of tone. He has good muscle and tone in his legs and glutes since he has built himself up to be able to run for miles.

He wears a sunset orange toboggan with that covers all his hair except his bangs. He also wears sunglasses that make him cooler than he thinks he is. He wears a blue long sleeved shirt with the symbol of a pokeball on it, and a black winter coat zipped over it. He has green cargo pants that have many pockets where he keeps most of his pokeballs stored. He has a pair of brown boots that hides his gray tube socks. He carries around a gold backpack that is used to store all of his items that he might need on his journey. It has a black lightning bolt in the middle of the bag.

Personality: Aristo is a relaxed sort of person who is outgoing and driven for success. Since he thinks he is cooler than everyone else, he barely takes part in what he deems are "childish games." He is very protective to the ones he loves, standing up for them in the face of danger. He is also very mischievous, and will steal anything that he thinks he needs. He is also very playful and will be your friend if you are willing to accept him for who he really is. Although, he may seem reserved due to his dislike of people he deems annoying, (which is most of the human population) he is actually very optimistic and charming when he chooses to be.

He is a natural leader, and when he give orders, other people seem to follow. He has various strategies in battling and just in general. He loves to draw, but he isn't any good at it and is embarrassed when anyone sees his bad drawings.

History:Aristo was born in Ecruteak City to a wealthy family. When he tuned five, Aristo paid many visits to the Kimono girls because he loved the way Eevee could evolve into so many different pokémon. After spends every day for two years of his childhood, one of the girls' Vaporeon was pregnant with two eggs. She told Aristo that since he loved Eevee's evolutions so much that she gave him the two eggs and told him to promise to raise the two with love and care with hopes of becoming an Eevee evolution master one-day. He promised eager to get home to show his parents about his two new eggs. About three weeks later they hatched to show that one was different than the other (not in the way that they are brother/sister, but that they were different colors). He rushed over to the Kimono girls to show his discovery. They told him that every-so-often they would see an Eevee evolution with a different color than theirs.

After about three years of training, the two Eevee twins were ready to evolve. He used a thunderstone on the girl and it evolved into a Jolteon, and once the sun went down, the other evolved into a cool Umbreon. He nicknamed them Jolt and Shadow. After the two evolved, he decided to train them to become the best ever. He decided that the best way he could train is by taking the gym challenge all throughout the world traveling from region to region battling and training to reach his dream of becoming the best Eeveelution master. He started with Johto since it was closest to home, and he blew threw it catching many of his team now throughout his journey.

Once he had defeated all eight gyms he decided to test his skill in the pokémon league. After placing in the top sixteen, Aristo decided to beat the Kanto gyms then try again. After six combined years of training and traveling, he went back to the pokémon league with his team of six (Umbreon, Jolteon. Arcanine, Scyther, Kabutops, Fearow) placing this time in the top four. He decided that top four wasn't good enough, he then traveled by boat to Unova to try his luck there. He made some adjustment to his team while traveling, this time liking his team and keeping it that way. He made his way through Unova this time spending much more time on training than traveling. He spent the next seven years before entering the pokémon league of Unova. This time, he came up short by being beaten in the championship. After getting beaten he received a call from his mom that his father had fallen fatally sick and she also told him that his last request was to see him again.

Once arriving back into his birth town, he noticed how little the town had change since he had left seventeen years ago. He ran into his old house and noticed all of the doctors from all over the region crowding around his parent's bed. Aristo pushed to get a glimpse of his dying father. He held his father's frail hand for the last time that day, for when his father locked eyes with his son, he died because he had seen his son once more. After the funeral, Aristo challenged the Johto region again, this time winning.

Theme Song: Remember the Name

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Shadow
    Species: Umbeon (shiny)
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Moonlight, Hidden Power (Flying)

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Jolt
    Species: Jolteon
    Gender Female
    Moves: Thunder Bolt, Return, Thunder, Attract

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Arc
    Species: Arcanine
    Moves: Extreme Speed, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Iron Tail

The Valor Rangers

Nickname: Scythe
    Species: Kabutops