• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Villa in Pokemon Platinum

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    It would be nice if you can place your own furniture (not the ones that you have to buy) in your villa and expand it. Like you could make your villa 2 stories, or give it an arcade inside it, and it would be nice if you were allowed to visit other people's villas through wi-fi. I dont know if that would work out well but that would be nice. :)

zerwey

:3
    Years
    Lol I just like the sense of "completing" the Villa and making it look its best. It gives you a sense of accomplishment when you make enough money to buy each new item.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    When I heard the music in the music box, I actually wanted to CRY.

No, seriously. It's that good.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    The Villa is just a bigger secret base with no boulders, and super expensive items.

If you could put items you would normally put in a secret base inside the Villa, I would love it, though. ^_^

zerwey

:3
    Years
    The Villa is just a bigger secret base with no boulders, and super expensive items.

If you could put items you would normally put in a secret base inside the Villa, I would love it, though. ^_^

Yeah...in the next Pokemon game, they should let the Villa have all the features of the Secret Base (just without the boulders), convert the Underground so that it can play on Wi-Fi too, and leave the Secret Base just as it is. =/

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think its a waste of time and money and of course I'm a fool to buy the stuff you can't even sleep or click on really. Why would they make a bed that you can't sleep in, crap if I'm making all of this money why can't I sleep in that Villa rather then staying home and living with my mother? -.-"

:t354:TG

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Bit crap, could've been a lot better. Good place to plant berries and remember where they are though. You can't use the pool too, would've been good as a healer or something.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    The villa is a nice way to spend time and I always plant my berrie's outside so I won't forget where I planted.I'm trying to beat the Elite four another five times so I can buy the grand Piano.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't really use it at all. It's just something like the Underground secret base but you have to pay for things you can't even click. In my opinion it's a nice touch but I wouldn't waste my time on it.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I like the villa, even though you can't do anything to it. At first, I kinda thought it will be your secret base, not the underground one.

Even though the skyrocket price makes you wanna wish you never took it at all, I noticed myself battling Leaders in the Battleground with a Pokemon with an Amulet Coin, after that buying something in my Villa. I mean, it's just that good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I agree.

The Villa was a good addition to the game so that..meh..whatever. 0_0

It's all right. I mean, sure the gym leaders visit you occasionally but heh.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    It gives me something to spend my money on, I suppose. I think it is a neat feature for when I am bored with my monotonous daily tasks.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    It would have been better as a much nicer-looking and expensive Secret Base. You don't have dirt walls, you can get expensive stuff, and people visit. If it was like that (Plus size upgrades and stuff) it would be worth a luxury royal ribbon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    the first time i got it, i saw my friend in it, and i was like how the hell youd get in my house?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I think its a fairly useless addition, I prefer the Secret bases of Emerald, with the awesome random areas, the villa just seems to organized for me!

Ayselipera

I think its a waste because you can't put the items where
    you want and you can't even sit on the couches or lay on the
    bed. Big waste.

Back