• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    A world war would totally convince me to check out this corner of PC some more, haha.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    WoPC is so unrealistic that our wars only last a few days, damn ;).

First the ORAS section of PC, then the world.

db8.gif

Wowow just admiring how Sopheria's evil plan has come into play.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You haven't even heard of it? That is quite astonishing, as it is huge in e-sport and just overall huge. And fun :)
    You sure you're talking about League of Legends? Considering how many attempts I made to get into it, I've never even felt anything remotely close to having fun when it comes to that game.

Not saying that I'm not a fan of games with a big emphasis on "fun through dedication"; if this where the case I wouldn't spend so much time trying to get into the competitive scene of Pokemon and Smash. Though, I'm probably just not much of a team player. {XD}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You sure you're talking about League of Legends? Considering how many attempts I made to get into it, I've never even felt anything remotely close to having fun when it comes to that game.

Not saying that I'm not a fan of games with a big emphasis on "fun through dedication"; if this where the case I wouldn't spend so much time trying to get into the competitive scene of Pokemon and Smash. Though, I'm probably just not much of a team player. {XD}
    I'm really bad in PVP haha, I really only play for fun to check out all the different abilities and possibly building something cool I can kill stuff with. And kill it real good :]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I'm not too much a fan of MOBAs, myself, though my stance on them might change. I can't get into things like LoL because they're a little too almost-meta for me without much wiggle room. Also, I've heard, they've been nuking their Touhou references (but as long as Final Spark's still there, I'll be fine).

There really isn't much to say that a MOBA can't be dynamic, though. Been looking at SMITE, myself. I downloaded it once...though I never played it. I'll get to it one of these days, though. Also, Overwatch.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm really bad in PVP haha, I really only play for fun to check out all the different abilities and possibly building something cool I can kill stuff with. And kill it real good :]
    Out of curiosity: why LoL of all things? I mean there are litterally thousands of games that allow you to kill stuff and a lot of them give you tons of options as well on how to accomplish that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Out of curiosity: why LoL of all things? I mean there are litterally thousands of games that allow you to kill stuff and a lot of them give you tons of options as well on how to accomplish that.
    There are indeed, but I had a good friend who introduced me to LoL and then I realized that I had more friends who played it so now it's basically casual fun for myself as well as a way to hang out with the Roleplay Theatre regulars outside of roleplays haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Me and Lord Sephear were playing some kirby air ride online the other day. but we kept desyncing and it was really irritating :(

Back