• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Given the horrific nature of the prequels and especially the sequels - which are somehow worse - I don't know if it's a blessing to have never watched Star Wars or not.

pkmin3033

see, sometimes i feel like i'm missing out but idk if i really am
    I think it's more an experience you missed, rather than one you're missing now. You're missing out on absolutely nothing positive by not seeing the prequels or sequels because they're utter garbage.

Star Wars was a huge thing when I was a kid when the originals were re-released for the 20th anniversary, but watching the movies for the first time now I imagine they might feel dated, and without nostalgia or existing fondness for the franchise that's not a good thing. I mean, not saying the original trilogy isn't worth watching now or anything, but I can imagine that they might not seem as good now as they did back then. I mean, if you played the original FFVII now, you definitely wouldn't have the same kind of experience you might have had if you had played it when it was first released. Same sort of thing.

Years
    Guys, my sleep schedule has been totally off whack lately. There is a day or two I am up the full 24 hours, then the next two or three days sleep 85%-90% of the day. Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm sick, but NOT with Corona. I'm just mentally ill. My Dad is the only person now that's keeping me from mentally losing it. He and I are talking about my future a lot lately, though he is optimistic and smart, I just don't see it.

Oh, turns out we're NOT moving after the pandemic after all. It was all a misunderstanding, sadly enough.

pkmin3033

This week has been an unimitigated hell. Work has been an absolute nightmare, I've been locked in mortal kombat with my scanner/printer (it's fatality was giving me a migraine...repeatedly) and my free time has been spent playing Final Fantasy VII Remake. Ugh.

13 days to go. Just 13 days...

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Quarantine has been an experience. There are good days and bad days, but mostly ok days. I hope everyone is doing well ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been all over the place lately mostly mentally. Had a bit of a panic attack yesterday that I've never experienced which I went to the hospital for and got a clean bill of health. Felt kinda silly later on in the day for it as I grew up on the whole you better have something seriously wrong or on the verge of dying before you go to the hospital.

The best thing though is I got my new laptop after coming home from the hospital and it was delivered 4 days early. :D The only issue was I wish I had gotten the bigger screen because I'm not use to having something so small.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been pretty lazy for most of it. We're not sure when we are going back to work. Some of us are still a bit nervous because we deal with the public.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've been lazily watching more things on Netflix and playing more games...

In general, though, I'm over it and I want it goneeee.

That binge of She-Ra was p fun though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm just tired of people throwing hissy fits over nothing. People should be lucky they aren't having to go through this like people did back in the day. I mean we have so much that we can do now that people didn't have back then.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Right? People are complaining that they have to follow rules and stay inside, but like... we have the luxury of following rules and staying inside. Not everyone does, and not everyone can. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's just annoying how people make it all about them. I mean it can get boring at times but I haven't really had any issues about things. I understand that people want to go back to work and may need to but at the same time if we jump to fast we'll just have to do this ALLLLLLLL over again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back