• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's just annoying how people make it all about them. I mean it can get boring at times but I haven't really had any issues about things. I understand that people want to go back to work and may need to but at the same time if we jump to fast we'll just have to do this ALLLLLLLL over again.

There it is, my exact thoughts on the matter.

People who're bored say it's so inconvenient for them, and I'm like I'm sorry you're inconvenience but at least you're alive???

I understand the people who don't have money incoming and have to work, but otherwise... oof.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

I went to go finally buy a Switch and there's a 400 person waiting list at the chain where I have all my game credit....... I just want to play Pokemon Sword. sdfasd

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know a lot of people were wanting to get a Switch when Animal Crossing came out and you couldn't find any anywhere. It was crazy. I'd say order it online if you can you might get it quicker.

pkmin3033

I bought my Switch at launch because Nintendo like to deliberately understock their products in order to artificially inflate demand - as if this is somehow a better money-making strategy than just providing sufficient stock and generating actual profit - and I knew if I didn't then I'd probably be waiting until around January of the following year for one...coronavirus has made them painfully scarce now in some places, especially the Lite. Online is definitely your best bet right now. Lots of online sites have good deals and more reasonable prices, too. Good luck!

...the ironic thing is that I didn't touch my Switch until around October after I finished BOTW, and considering how awful that was I probably could have waited =/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I know a lot of people were wanting to get a Switch when Animal Crossing came out and you couldn't find any anywhere. It was crazy. I'd say order it online if you can you might get it quicker.
    Unfortunately, I have credit in that store chain so I only have to pay like $100 out of pocket for the system and a game. lol So sadly I don't have the money to buy it online at all the hyped up prices. ;w;

I bought my Switch at launch because Nintendo like to deliberately understock their products in order to artificially inflate demand - as if this is somehow a better money-making strategy than just providing sufficient stock and generating actual profit - and I knew if I didn't then I'd probably be waiting until around January of the following year for one...coronavirus has made them painfully scarce now in some places, especially the Lite. Online is definitely your best bet right now. Lots of online sites have good deals and more reasonable prices, too. Good luck!

...the ironic thing is that I didn't touch my Switch until around October after I finished BOTW, and considering how awful that was I probably could have waited =/

SMART MOVE, I was saving up for mine and could finally do it, but alas, COVID AND Nintendo ruin things again. Lmfao

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just checking in with my ol' friends here. How is everyone holding up?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    hello ummmm people that like posting in this thread

pkmin3033

Gotta love weekends. Another 20+ hours on Xenoblade Chronicles for me probably. xD

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    it's a video game that's been on the WiiU and now the switch from what i know.

Years
    *pokes DCC with a stick* So is anyone alive? o_O;

I've been having a lot of school related nightmares lately. I honestly don't know if I want to go back to school. I also had "the lesbian dream" one night...even though the girl transformed into a guy at the end and I was heartbroken. Hmm, how's everyone mental health atm?

User Anon 1848

Oh this thread still exists, good. Couldn't find it yesterday.

Eh, it fluctuates depending on the day. Thanks for asking.

Years
    I don't know if i'd define my dreams as "interesting" ashscot. Most of them are nightmares about going back to school. I only had the "lesbian dream" once. Anyway, i've been distracting myself from quarantine by playing on the laptop and playing video games. I feel like I don't want to go back to school because of the nightmares. I'm considering transferring or an alternate form of learning. My school is too big on the creative and performing arts anyway, in which I never was.

pkmin3033

I didn't know there was an official lesbian dream. You learn something new every day!

I'm a complete wreck, but that's nothing new tbh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been all over the place and had a weird work dream. I'm still not back to work yet but I had a dream that we opened but nothing was turned on and the lights were still off. The place was packed and wanting to buy stuff even though nothing was working. Mind you I work at a Japanese bowling and arcade.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been all over the place and had a weird work dream. I'm still not back to work yet but I had a dream that we opened but nothing was turned on and the lights were still off. The place was packed and wanting to buy stuff even though nothing was working. Mind you I work at a Japanese bowling and arcade.
    Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't open due to corona x)

How is the situation in Japan anyways? I haven't heard anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back