• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Sorry again, Yellow. :( Hope you're feeling better and come back for another Whirl Cup.

On that note, the alternate DARK_SANDSLASH will take his place in the Swampert group. With that said, we're going to need two more people just in case, to sign up as alternates. ^_^

Hmm..... I'll be back for the next Whirl cup and i promise that I will take all of you down ^_^'

Detox

lol,seaking group is no fun...nobod is on,and the few who are on arent done with their teams.....

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Good work, Guy. ;)

That's a good idea, Christian, sometimes all you need is a reshuffle to get your game back.

I'm available for one more battle tonight with anyone in my group.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    And without further ado..

Battles may officially commence!

We've gotten 4 done already, which is a great start. Good luck everyone, make sure you get all eight matches done! Any drop-outs make sure to report before you disappear; we also still need some alternates to sign-up.

Back