• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    O_O....Alright, I guess now would be a good time to let you know that the group you're in doesn't mean anything. You don't have to use Seaking or anything like that, it's just a name..

So please don't use giant font like that again. :P

Detox

hehe...who should I go after first? So many fish to choose from and this shark is hungry! lol,but no, i have pokes EV'd, i just need to pick three that can work.

also

Floatzel > Seaking and Swampert,lol

Detox

waaaaaaaait, we will be battling other seaking groupees if we are in the seaking group?

Detox

oh,didnt see it in the rules the first time I read them....

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    Darn it, i need a modest ditto and a calm one.

Should i start iv breeding or just take one with decent ivs and a good nature, its my first time on a tourney, im nervous, and mom doesnt let me on the the computer for a long time (she actually wants me to have a life, just kidding, i have a life). At least i already have a pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    hey volkners apprentice

what is the prize for the winner of the tournament

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ugh!
    I haven't even finished my team!
    Thank God I'm not in -Kairyu's Pool...

Haha xD... Pools? Get it?

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Ugh!
    I haven't even finished my team!
    Thank God I'm not in -Kairyu's Pool...

Haha xD... Pools? Get it?

xD you made a pun!!!!

lol if i was in -Kairyu's pool i would die easy.
    but im in volkners group and he is one of my teachers!

Volkner you and crissy are the people i want to face most so im sticking in as long as i can if it means i can face you two!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    xD you made a pun!!!!

-_- Oy vais. lol. Um, as far as a prize goes, besides getting your name on the front page of this thread plus bragging rights, I'll go to the Trade Forum and see if I can find a shop willing to donate a nice Water-related prize. ^_^

And don't worry, you'll have until Wednesday to train 3 guys. Plus, the rate at which you complete your battles is up to you, but of course we'd like to finish all round robin matches ASAP. Make sure you all remain active and tell your group members what days of the week/times you are able to battle.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    -_- Oy vais. lol. Um, as far as a prize goes, besides getting your name on the front page of this thread plus bragging rights, I'll go to the Trade Forum and see if I can find a shop willing to donate a nice Water-related prize. ^_^

And don't worry, you'll have until Wednesday to train 3 guys. Plus, the rate at which you complete your battles is up to you, but of course we'd like to finish all round robin matches ASAP. Make sure you all remain active and tell your group members what days of the week/times you are able to battle.

are there gonna be runner up prizes??

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    are there gonna be runner up prizes??

Most likely. ^^; People were really glad to donate lots of awesome prizes to the Extreme Speed Open, so I'm sure they'd love to help us out too. I can probably have a good 5-8 prizes for the champion, runner-up, and semi-finalists to pick from.

And I look forward to our group battle, Yellow. :mudkip^_^: As well as everyone else in the Swampert Group. This'll be interesting.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well im ready to battle right now if need be . so let me know guys.....

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    im finished with my second pokemon
    it should take another day to ev train my third pokemon

oh and volkners apprentice

im now positively sure i will compete

Last edited:
    Back