• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    If anyone NOT already entered in the tournament is reading this thread and would like to join the Whirl Cup to battle, please post here! We need one substitution for the Relicanth Group.

seeing this notice i would lik to join.
    could i be notified if i am accepted?

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I'm going to have to drop out because I just don't have the time I thought I would to battle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Been trying to contact Anime FTW with no response. When your ready Volker ill verse you

Static Pichu

Has his wifi back!
    Years
  • I will join in for AnimeFTW!

Username: Static pichu
    Friend Code: See in Sig.
    How long have you been battling on PC? Ever since I signed up, a month ago.
    What's your battling availability like? (example: "I can battle Mon-Fri anytime after 4pm EST, and whenever I'm online on the weekends!") Anytime, I'm an active User. :)
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Because I'm new to water types and Love battling!

I'll get a quick team of three today!

Maybe you should extend the battling time...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whirl Cup

Whirl Cup Entry Form
    Username: Recontra1234
    Friend Code: 4897 3011 9811
    How long have you been battling on PC? A week maybe? i have been battling on wifi since summer of 2007.
    Time Zone: GMT -5.
    What's your battling availability like? Anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? It seems like a fun and new expirience.

Dont know if i'm too late X_x

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yeah, sorry about the delay guys, I want this tournament to succeed so we'll keep it going, but for now we'll give everyone ONE WEEK so on SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH we'll start matches back up. So you guys have until then to prepare your water types for combat.

Both of the following entries will be added to the groups that are missing some people. As for the matches that have already happened, they will still count (unless I'm dropping people who have played a match, in which case it'd be unfair to those replacing them to be down a match already.)

I will join in for AnimeFTW!

Username: Static pichu
    Friend Code: See in Sig.
    How long have you been battling on PC? Ever since I signed up, a month ago.
    What's your battling availability like? (example: "I can battle Mon-Fri anytime after 4pm EST, and whenever I'm online on the weekends!") Anytime, I'm an active User. :)
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Because I'm new to water types and Love battling!

I'll get a quick team of three today!

Maybe you should extend the battling time...

Whirl Cup Entry Form
    Username: Recontra1234
    Friend Code: 4897 3011 9811
    How long have you been battling on PC? A week maybe? i have been battling on wifi since summer of 2007.
    Time Zone: GMT -5.
    What's your battling availability like? Anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? It seems like a fun and new expirience.

Dont know if i'm too late X_x

FEEL FREE of course, to try and get matches done before then if you/your opponent is ready. For example, anyone in my group can VM me and I'll set up a time for us to battle, because my guys are ready.

As a last note, natedogg, if your wifi isn't working, I'll have to drop you. With that said, if it is, the shoddy matches you had won't count, since this is a wifi-only tournament. Only in extreme cases would I say let's use shoddy instead, because shoddy gives you access to absolute perfect Pokémon whereas wifi you really shouldn't have purely perfect guys.

If natedogg needs to be dropped, we would need 3 substitutes to be added into the groups..hopefully we only need 2.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    If anyone NOT already entered in the tournament is reading this thread and would like to join the Whirl Cup to battle, please post here! We need one substitution for the Relicanth Group.

seeing this notice i would lik to join.
    could i be notified if i am accepted?

Username: Alicante
    Friend Code: N/A
    How long have you been battling on PC? Not long, but from serebii looking for a challenge.
    Time Zone: GMT +3
    What's your battling availability like? Mon-Fri anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Its sounds different.

I guess i forgot to fill this out last time hence i wasnt included.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Username: Alicante
    Friend Code: N/A
    How long have you been battling on PC? Not long, but from serebii looking for a challenge.
    Time Zone: GMT +3
    What's your battling availability like? Mon-Fri anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Its sounds different.

I guess i forgot to fill this out last time hence i wasnt included.

That is correct, sir XD I didn't notice you posted earlier. But yes, I'll add you to a group, but since you're a newer member/have no profile or signature/have only 1 post on the forum and are currently offline, I have to remind you to stay active and check the thread. ^_^

I don't want to have to get substitutions for the substitutes X_X

So we just need one more person to jump in (provided natedogg has wifi, then we'd need two more). We can still start matches without 4 in each group, it's just going to be a little unbalanced..

Check the front page, new joiners, to see which group you've been put in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    That is correct, sir XD I didn't notice you posted earlier. But yes, I'll add you to a group, but since you're a newer member/have no profile or signature/have only 1 post on the forum and are currently offline, I have to remind you to stay active and check the thread. ^_^

I don't want to have to get substitutions for the substitutes X_X

So we just need one more person to jump in (provided natedogg has wifi, then we'd need two more). We can still start matches without 4 in each group, it's just going to be a little unbalanced..

Check the front page, new joiners, to see which group you've been put in.

meh, dont worry ill be active and ill get my battles done as long as my opponents are ready and willing to do battle.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Yeah, sorry about the delay guys, I want this tournament to succeed so we'll keep it going, but for now we'll give everyone ONE WEEK so on SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH we'll start matches back up. So you guys have until then to prepare your water types for combat.

Both of the following entries will be added to the groups that are missing some people. As for the matches that have already happened, they will still count (unless I'm dropping people who have played a match, in which case it'd be unfair to those replacing them to be down a match already.)

FEEL FREE of course, to try and get matches done before then if you/your opponent is ready. For example, anyone in my group can VM me and I'll set up a time for us to battle, because my guys are ready.

As a last note, natedogg, if your wifi isn't working, I'll have to drop you. With that said, if it is, the shoddy matches you had won't count, since this is a wifi-only tournament. Only in extreme cases would I say let's use shoddy instead, because shoddy gives you access to absolute perfect Pokémon whereas wifi you really shouldn't have purely perfect guys.

If natedogg needs to be dropped, we would need 3 substitutes to be added into the groups..hopefully we only need 2.

I did not have wifi at that time I do now but you can drop me if you have not already.

Back