• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • DeathAndStrawberry doesnt go on anymore and i haven't found POKEMASTERALEXs account lol

Alex's account can be found by simply doing a search of his name...or scout my VM wall. Yeah, he's a friend of mine in real life and loves battling but doesn't hit up PC due to business. I'll tell him we have water matches to do ;)

Agh, I've got the wifi all this time and i lose it now, just as the battles are about to start. >.<
    When is the deadline for battling? I might not have wifi until tuesday.

Tuesday will be fine for you to get wifi back (so long as this current lack of wifi is temporary and doesn't continuously pop up), the deadline for finishing your group matches will be Sunday, August 23rd.

chill dude, im appearing offline most times. just leave a VM and we can sort out a battle time

^what he said XD

I did not have wifi at that time I do now but you can drop me if you have not already.

Does that mean you don't wish to participate? I'd be happy (and very glad) to keep you in, since dropping you means we need yet another replacement.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Does that mean you don't wish to participate? I'd be happy (and very glad) to keep you in, since dropping you means we need yet another replacement.

Ill stay in if you need me to.

Years
  • heroes

If anyone in the Ludicolo Group is reading this. Please vm ro pm me so we can do the battle. i wanna get it out of the way as soon as possible lol My fc is on my sig

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ill stay in if you need me to.

We'd love for you to stick around ;)

As for anyone in either my or POKEMASTERALEX's groups, we're available tonight and most of the day tomorrow.

i managed to get hold of Alicante, beat him 1-0 in our 3vs3 match

EDIT: i also beat Recontra1234 1-0

I'll add up both those results, looks like D&S is on his way to the QFs!

Phoenix2389

ex-Gym Leader and Ice Warrior
    Years
  • If theres still spots id like to join. if not could you tell me when the next one is.
    Username: POKErangerphoenix
    Friend Code: in sig. 1247-6180-3922
    How long have you been battling on PC? not long ive battled 2 other members and im currently in the PC get together tourney.
    Time Zone: GMT -6
    What's your battling availability like? currently anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Im trying to get better. i want this use this as a learning and growing experience.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • If theres still spots id like to join. if not could you tell me when the next one is.
    Username: POKErangerphoenix
    Friend Code: in sig. 1247-6180-3922
    How long have you been battling on PC? not long ive battled 2 other members and im currently in the PC get together tourney.
    Time Zone: GMT -6
    What's your battling availability like? currently anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Im trying to get better. i want this use this as a learning and growing experience.

There is a spot open and you've been added to the Relicanth Group. ^_^

Go ahead and jump right in to contact your opponents and get some matches done.

As for me, I'll be available to battle anytime after 5pm EST tonight. Hope to see some of you blokes then!

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    You might consider throwing all the actives into two groups instead of four and go with top 3 or something from each of them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    You might consider throwing all the actives into two groups instead of four and go with top 3 or something from each of them.

Thats gonna make the current finished battles useless, and take even longer. All of us don't have neverending summer holidays you know. It'd be better if the tournament moved on.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I've had my team for this tourney ready weeks ago. Just waiting for my opponent :(

Back