• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    and i am GMT + 1[/QUOTE]

Cool. Let me know what times are good and I'll jump on so we can battle. I don't think we've battled before either.

Demonman66

FC: 2750-7380-1369
    Years
  • for those in my group who wish to battle i am free the whole day so message me if you want to battle. I'll be waiting

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Alright guys, I'm gonna be updating this now. I've gotten rid of the groups and we're gonna go with this. Standard bracket: you guys can now use 5 Water Pokes in the battles, Suicune is also now allowed. Please have your matches completed by Sunday, October 4th. We'd very much like to get this wrapped up, haha.

Quarter-Finals

Death & Strawberry vs. Alicante

crimsonstorm vs. Super Luigi

Rosasunglasses vs. demonman66

Mukkamoto-bye

Good luck and let's whirl it out guys, we've got other tournaments to get posted. :P

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Beat Crimsonstorm 3-0. GG. I actually thought I'd lose.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yeah maybe. I started off really bad and was using a risky move but it didn't miss and I'm surprised I outsped all of your following Pokémon.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • It's always good to have variety, I have some myself in my water team. If you play to your liking and strategic strengths, you may not always win but you'll enjoy the battles much more. And you'll probably win a bunch of them too. :P

Years
  • Whirl Cup Entry Form
    Username:rockbaby
    Friend Code:5413 8915 6258
    How long have you been battling on PC? Last August
    Time Zone: (Please tell me in reference to GMT, such as for those of you who are EST say GMT -5. That way I can divvy up the groups based on timezone.)Pacfic
    What's your battling availability like? (example: "I can battle Mon-Fri anytime after 4pm EST, and whenever I'm online on the weekends!")Fri-Sun at pretty much anytime
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?I Love to battle

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Sorry guys, gone on long enough. I can't choose between Rosa and demonman since they both are just as active but haven't found a time to battle, which is no excuse for the amount of weeks we've had to do this tournament. So with that, I'm bringing crimsonstorm back as a lucky loser.And D&S is more active than Alicante, so he moves on.

Semi-Finals

Death & Strawberry vs. Denzer

Mukkamoto vs. crimsonstorm

Good luck, guys. You have until 11:59pm EST on Thursday, October 15th to finish the battles.

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'll contact opponent soon and btw, got a name change ^^

Back