• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wedding thread

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Originally Posted by Phoenix Boy:
    I will be ring bear can Silent Tattsu help me?

I can't help you since its a one Man job ! n_n;;;

Oh i am so sorry to hear about Junichi & your Grandma Cosmo.... ._.

Just as the Wedding was on huh ?

Please say Get Well soon to Junichi for me and i hope he's okay ! Yessu , ya not the only one with Anti Computer Parents x.x

My Dad threatened to throw it out of the Window once O_o They just hate you being on it alot of the time huh ? ;_;

Anyhoo could i join in and be a Flower Girl Cosmo ? Don't mind if i don't its just i'd love to be at the Wedding =)

Years
  • Opposite for my parents. As long as I have my schoolwork done(and my sister not on line two)(Or other reasons) than I am internet bound!!!(Guess I got lucky(Or maybe it's those lucky charms. They're magicaly dilisious(SP)LOL)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I hope Junichi gets better soon! I'm really looking forward to it. The postponement is better for me though, because it will be my holidays probably. Unless it's the week I'm working...

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Deepest apologies to Junichi and Cosmo, but i don't think it will be possible for me to make it to the wedding later today (some bridesmaid i am o.o) i just won't have access to the computer; so i'm really sorry-not to mention really annoyed....v_v...but i wish you all the best!

Back