• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Currently Playing: FeFe Dobson - "Stuttering"

I've heard this song before, but it wasn't until the recent episode of Hellcats aired, that I found out the title. Since then, I've been listening to it so often. I'm glad she's taken a turn and is coming back.

Ayselipera

I heard it a while ago and I meant to write it down somewhere, but I forgot. Then by chance I stumbled upon it again. Fate I suppose! :D

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Brain Stew / Green Day
    "On my own, here we go..."

Wicked guitar playing in that song. The live version is quite entertaining. Next: Basket Case / Green Day

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Be Afraid of Jesus by Andrew Jackson Jihad.
    (Sometimes also called Who Would Jesus **** Up?)
    Their songs are incredibly short though, so it'll move on to I Love You in a minute.

My all time favorite song by them is Human Kittens.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKPEevTh1U
    Really fun to sing and play on guitar at the same time, since its only 5 chords (G, Am, C, Em, D)
    :P

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Currently Playing: Kerli - "Tea Party"

This was in the most recent movie of Alice in Wonderland. Heard it, loved it, can't stop playing it, and now you're all invited to my next tea party. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back