• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Holiday - Green Day
    I think that might be my #1 favorite Green Day song, though I love all of their music. Green Day <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    fripSide - Only My Railgun

Oddly enough, I have yet to watch Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. It's still a very catchy song, though.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Well first I was listening to the awesomeness that is the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Main Theme. :D :cer_boogie:

Then I stumbled upon the English opening version of Transformers: Animated, and then I heard the Japanese version of the opening... :) The vid mentioned below is responsible for my inquisitiveness...

And then I just had to go watch NostalgiaCritic's/ThatGuyWithTheGlasses' video of "11 Catchiest '90s Theme Songs" again, and now this is stuck in my head (it's my first time ever listening to it by the way; the aforementioned vid made me go search for it and listen to it):

"Duck Tales! W00 H00!" :knockedou :t054: :t055:

Earworms. ALL OF THEM!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Song: Shihna/Sheena
    Soundtrack: Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk/Dawn of the New World

Even though the game could have been so much better, it does have a few good remixes.

Ayselipera

I heard it while driving to school today and I sort of liked it. So I decided to test it out again. It's a little different from the usual sound of Muse, but I think I like it I'm still not sure. xD

nm legend

Years
  • Mindless Self indulgence- What do they know?

cant really hear it becuase im in the office shreeding tons of paper buttt......

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Silversun Pickups- The Royal We

is what im jammin to right now

The Royal We is a phenomenal song by SSP; I love it! :cer_boogie: Very intriguing lyrics and nice syntax as well...!
    Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups rivals that in terms of awesomeness, IMO. One of the best intros and endings to any song that I've ever heard! :D Pretty much anything on their album Swoon is worth listening to, actually. But mainly those 2 songs hooked me into their music!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back