• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Beyoncé - I Care

I've always liked Beyoncé, but just thought of her as more of a singles artist. Then 4 came out... and it's just nearly perfect. If you like pop/R&B and haven't heard it yet, then do it.

Love: I Care, Best Thing I Never Had, Party, Rather Die Young, Start Over, Countdown, End Of Time, Lay Up Under Me, Schoolin' Life

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    ^ Eh, I like Beyoncé, but I think she was best when she was in Destiny's Child.

Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Bad Kids - Lady Gaga

Not my favorite on the album but good nonetheless.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    They Don't Call It The South For Nothing by Of Mice & Men

Their first album (which is a self-titled) isn't as good as The Flood, but it's still amazing..

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Tyler Carter - "Side To Side" (Acoustic)

Still sad that he left Woe, Is Me...

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Woah... That was good. The vocals at 2:26 were just amazing, and that keyboard/synthesizer.... That was great.

The Air I Breathe - Deliverance

It kinda reminds me of I Am Abomination, but a bit better because of the screams.... The rest of the songs have less vocals (imo) on the album, but they're just as good... If not better.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Star Ocean - Bayonetta
    There is not one bad song on this soundtrack.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Not Giving Up On Love

Like most people, I'd only heard hit singles from the charts in the early 00s. I saw she'd had a recent album and thought I'd try it, and I'm really enjoying it! Got a retro dance music feel to it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Decoder's self titled album... It's just so goddamn beautiful... Especially, "Holding On."... It's so beautiful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back