• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The where are you from thread

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    I know that we all have that location bar under our avatars but im curious

So guy's and gals where do you come from?

i myself was Born in Norfolk in england but moved to la vendee in france about 11 years ago and have stayed there ever since

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I'm from Salisbury, a town in Maryland that's more like a suburb of Baltimore (with superior crime rate!) that someone dropped in the middle of nowhere on the Eastern Shore.

And yes, the town is named after the Salisbury Plain, where Stonehenge is ;)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was born in Ireland and haven't moved anywhere since. I'd give the name of the county, but knowing you, if I did you'd hunt me down and shoot me.

The Red Chain

But I currently live in the United States~

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I was born in Canada and I'm still here. The rest of my family is chinese though. I'm the first canadian-chinese(CBC) in the family! :P

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I was born In norway right now I'm in the philippines=]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Born in New York, raised in Connecticutt.

I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada because I'm sexy like that.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Born in a country in Southeastern Europe, moved to the United States at the age of five.
    I currently live somewhere in Tennessee.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Northern England :D It's fun, but it rains so much :O It's a little pathetic XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I was born in Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, and the way things are going, it seems I might die here as well! xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I was born in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Lived there til I was about five years old, and then moved to Tennessee. Lived there til I was twelve, and then moved to Kansas. Lived there til I was about seventeen, and moved to South Texas. And that is were I am today. I probably going to stay here for the rest of my life. Probably I might move somewhere else. So for the most part I lived and still living in the US. I would love to travel to another country. But that hasn't happen yet.

Back