• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The where are you from thread

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My current location is in Georgia, United States of America.

The most peachiest place on Earth. =D

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I was born in Arizona, though my parents originated from Texas. I was raised in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas; where I currently reside. :>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I was born in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada and now I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I've yet to travel very far as you can see, XD.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I live in New Zealand and as far as I know, only a few other members here are also from NZ.

That "who's among us" website would be really helpful in figuring this out... since it records IP visits on a global map.

Metal Haunter

Now I shall reign in blood!
    Years
    Born and raised in Louisville kentucky (USA) Live out in Eastview now (BFE)
    but I've been around this crazy country (couch tour 05 to 08)

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Scottish, etc. I'm originally from Morayshire, but I live somewhere around Edinburgh now. There's nothing really interesting about where I'm from other than it's near where the real Macbeth used to live, and died. Not my town itself, but we've got a nice ruined cathedral.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Born and raised in England (not telling anymore i sense spirit stalkers)
    Though i'd be happy to move to France or Spain ;)

Years
    Queensland Australia♥
    Its the best. I live in the country, not the city, so we jump off the bidge , ride quad bikes, and... im sorry... kill bunnies. :P

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I moved to Oklahoma City when I was ten. And now I live in Weatherford, Oklahoma to go to school.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I was originally born in Manchester, England, but I moved down to Adelaide (in Australia) at 2 years of age. Been living here ever since.

Back