• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Whitney/Akane Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

hey everyone im back yay i know its aginst the rules but...leave cutelittletrainer alone
    Whenever something even least obvious is violating the rules, moderators are required to intervene.
    Though I would like to repeal most of these stupid rules of this site, especially the month old rule. (I'm used to multiple posts in a row, and reviving old topics on the Michigan Buzzboard, and Mark W. doesn't seem to care.)

Raging_Storm

ナツメたん最&#
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 13, 2006
    Akane is sweet girl. Of course I am fan of her. She cool and her style.

Last edited:

Raging_Storm

ナツメたん最&#
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 13, 2006
    Heh True. She does have feminated Side. But that Tomboy side really works for her too. Yet she is lil clusmy.

goldenrod girl

goldenrod gym ******
    Years
  • yes me and my cousin both like whitney!pokemon master guy that pic is sooooo cute :) oh do u know were to find some pics of whitney or miltank???

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Heh True. She does have feminated Side. But that Tomboy side really works for her too. Yet she is lil clusmy.
    That's one reason why I love her so much :) *glomps Whitney again*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Whitney/Akane is mine! XD

Anyway...WHY I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE HACK YET?! Sweeties, I post the hack, when I have some timie. XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Ya it will. In fact, I think you can can play as Whitney on the hack. You need VBA to play it though.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back