• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolf Demon Tribe

What do you like more wolves or wolf demons?

• Wolf Demons are way cooler!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wolves were here first and they're much better.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like them both equally.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    It'll probably be a hassle to set up but I know it'll be worth it!^^ We should get back on topic now though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Lady of the Shadows said:
    Well i'm normaly good at expalining thing but i'm to lazy to post that much right now so go a head Kiala

*gets hit in the head for being lazy >.<
    awww now dont do that . i may be new here but you have no right to get hurt. by your self , by some one else or by an invisable being >->.*puts an ice pack on your head.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    ahahaha!I am back on!No one in this household can keep me off for very long!Ok sorry,ego got loose again.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Morning everyone! I couldn't see Inuyasha because of that dumb new show they put on. It stinks. What's on the agenda today?

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
  • Actually Read or Die was pretty good. ^_^; I really liked the plot, and the characters involved in the story. I think it's alright every once and while too watch an unknown anime movie, and miss your favorite shows, it kinda gives you a break. Yes, I was sorta dissappointed that it canceled Inuyasha, but I really liked the movie. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I agree with Nateitude.I watched Read or Die and I actually liked it.It was pretty good.And I thought is was gonna be dumb at first.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    rickyp2004 said:
    It was a movie!? I though it was an anime show. Oh well, things look good here. Where's Kagome?
    I thought it was a show at first myself.I don't know where Kagome is right now.I gtg now thought,bye.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I see. Not bad in the commercial though. Ok, gotta get back on topic. So, who's watching Inuyasha tomorrow?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    rickyp2004 said:
    I see. Not bad in the commercial though. Ok, gotta get back on topic. So, who's watching Inuyasha tomorrow?
    I'm hoping I will be allowed to stay up and watch it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    To bad I cant tape the shows.I dont got no blank tapes,dad wont buy any,and even if I could record over something dad wouldnt let me.

Back