• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What is the most unique move used by a Wolf Pokemon?
    Sketch, since only a wolf pokemon can use it?

Crush Claw on Entei is pretty awesome considering it has no claws and can still use it. That requires skill.
    I disagree. Entei has paw. Big paws. And his paws look like those of dogs. Moreover, Entei is mainly based of dogs and lions, which have claws.

Not saying it does have paws, but that we haven't seen the claws doesn't mean it doesn't have claws. It is very likely it has them though.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    anymove is possible for ANY poke that knows metranome... heck.. Togepi can prob use sketch or even Draco Meteor

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Yeah, but, Sketch is only NATURALLY learned by one Pokémon, who happens to be a wolf, Metronome just mystically taps into the ability.

The Last One

Years
    idk all the ones that can learn it.. i know some can... NO.. not ALL pokemon can learn metranome.. but quite a few can

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    So that means not a lot of Pokemon can know it :O
    I wonder how many new types of wolves will be in B&W

The Last One

Years
    i think togepi was the first poke that it showed using metranome.. by lvl up.. in the 1st (original) gen games they taught u metranome where u get the fossils back to life i think.. they prob will only add up to 10 (including evo's)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    i think togepi was the first poke that it showed using metranome.. by lvl up.. in the 1st (original) gen games they taught u metranome where u get the fossils back to life i think.. they prob will only add up to 10 (including evo's)
    Actually Clefairy the first one to know metronome.

The Last One

Years
    ok ok.. fine.. i made a ~chokes~ mistake... xD
    cool... anyway.. i think they should make a wolf poke know metranome

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Trump Card Eevee? idk, but it was pretty cool to me. :) Last Resort is cool, too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Trump Card Eevee? idk, but it was pretty cool to me. :) Last Resort is cool, too.
    Last Resort is pretty cool, although I never used it in battle before o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back