• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Topic: If there was a new wolf Pokémon in B/W, what features or typing would it have, and what does it look like?
I'd say Steel... as much as I dislike the steel type I'm kinda interested in what a steel type wolf would look like...

Topic: Do you prefer an Xat chatroom, or a MSN Group (unless there is other options that don't require making a server and all)?
I... don't really use either. So uh... yeah.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Topic: If there was a new wolf Pokémon in B/W, what features or typing would it have, and what does it look like?
I'd say Steel... as much as I dislike the steel type I'm kinda interested in what a steel type wolf would look like...

Topic: Do you prefer an Xat chatroom, or a MSN Group (unless there is other options that don't require making a server and all)?
I... don't really use either. So uh... yeah.

Steel-type Wolf? Wouldn't it look like those Robot Pets. like iDog. Except in this case a wolf.

I'd imagine it'd look a little like this :
MRD-096-1.jpg

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Aww yeah, the WH is back! Rejoining for sure!
Partner is, obviously, Espeon without a nickname.

It would be most likely fire type. That's what my guts are telling me. XP

I already said my opinion, but I'll say it here again:

Both have their pros and cons.
Xat is easy to use for everyone, doesn't need an account (except the admin) etc.
MSN has no problems with cookies or whatever, is more reliable etc.

So yeah, I say we should use both.

Steel-type Wolf? Wouldn't it look like those Robot Pets. like iDog. Except in this case a wolf.

I'd imagine it'd look a little like this :
MRD-096-1.jpg
That would be an awesome wolf. Which Nintendo lack in the new gens. >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Since pretty much everyone wants a MSN Group instead of Xat, here is the link (I'll find a better picture later). Feel free to join and I'll accept you, I invited everyone who has their MSN displayed on PC (unless I did it wrong or something lol).

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Aww yeah, the WH is back! Rejoining for sure!
Partner is, obviously, Espeon without a nickname.

It would be most likely fire type. That's what my guts are telling me. XP

I already said my opinion, but I'll say it here again:

Both have their pros and cons.
Xat is easy to use for everyone, doesn't need an account (except the admin) etc.
MSN has no problems with cookies or whatever, is more reliable etc.

So yeah, I say we should use both.

That would be an awesome wolf. Which Nintendo lack in the new gens. >_>

That there are other cool looking wolves Yu-Gi-Oh designed. :S or Wolf-Looking Monsters. As for the msn group. I joined. or requested. I hope you didn't add what I put for my PC Profile. xD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Side-Topic: What is your opinion on the upcoming Pokémon games (B/W)? And what feature would you like to be in it?

Also, what game should we start with?

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Side-Topic: What is your opinion on the upcoming Pokémon games (B/W)? And what feature would you like to be in it?

Also, what game should we start with?

I like the Design of Hiun City. And Triple Battle. 2 v2? Why not make it 3 v 3?!? A feature that should be in B/W should be like a clan/team/squad kind of thing where you can add people to your squad or Join one. =/

What games are there to choose from?

Side-Note: Sorry for ditching you guys. Had to switch computers, found out I had to install Windows Live on this comp; and before that I have to install some windows update, did you guys see the five monsters? o-O;

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
^ yes I saw it.
What is your opinion on the upcoming Pokémon games (B/W)? And what feature would you like to be in it?
I'm looking forward to it. That's all I can say.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
What games are there to choose from?
Anything you want, stuff like one above.

Side-Note: Sorry for ditching you guys. Had to switch computers, found out I had to install Windows Live on this comp; and before that I have to install some windows update, did you guys see the five monsters? o-O;
That's fine, and yes we did see them haha.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Because Flare forced me to do this, and the nostalgia brings back good memories I'll join again. :)

Pokemon: Absol
Nickname: Abby

Years
What is your opinion on the upcoming Pokémon games (B/W)? And what feature would you like to be in it?

The Pokemon don't look...Pokemon'y enough. They look quite fun though, and it's quite exciting to have a new generation about. Here goes everyone needing to remember another 150 Pokemon -_-. I would like to see some Clans in the game. So, to join a clan you have to beat these experts of the Clan and then you can join. You get promoted for your efforts and for what you have done with the Clan. You have battles against other Clans. One attribute from this, in a Clan battle, you would earn triple EV's from one Pokemon you defeat. Different Clans would specialize in 2 different stats each. e.g Giga Mondes Clan specialize in Attack and Defense, therefore for every Clan battle, you would earn triple EV's in Attack and Defense...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years

They look pretty awesome so far and is definitely a do want for me. I can't really say what features I'd like to see but I like what they've shown so far... having the option to have your lead Pokemon follow you like in HG/SS would be nice though...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hey, can I join?

For a partner, I'd like Zorua.

I generally like the fox-like pokemon. I was actually on the verge of tears when a guy stole my Shiny and normal Ninetales (was helping transfer, but never gave them back).

Ninetales is the coolest, and I reckon Zorua is the cutest.

And on the topic: I don't reckon there'll be that many wolf-like pokemon in Gen V, due to Zorua/Zoroark.

(God I hope they keep those names, it'll take ages to start calling Zorua something else). However, I reckon there's a 50/50 chance there's more eevee-evolutions.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Oh. We could do a Heal or Hurt Wolf Edition. (:
We did that in the last version of WH, so choose something else.Edit: Updated ML!

I generally like the fox-like pokemon. I was actually on the verge of tears when a guy stole my Shiny and normal Ninetales (was helping transfer, but never gave them back).
Now you know to use trade fodder. ;(

Edit 2: Okay guys, check the first post for the current game!

Last edited:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
We did that in the last version of WH, so choose something else.Edit: Updated ML!

Now you know to use trade fodder. ;(

Edit 2: Okay guys, check the first post for the current game!

Welcome back and welcome to all new and old members. =D
What game are you talking about? >_O I'm blind. 8S

EDIT: Nevermind, you linked it on msn. xD

Years
^ Finds Wolf Pokemon on Brawl attractive :P

It's quite cool to see that some Pokemon have "Wolf" attributes, I think it makes them more unique. For example, Lucario. Doesn't look like a Wolf, has the attributes of one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back