• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I would like to announce that after my long absence, I, the great Syndrome have returned to the Wolves Hideout.

Kind of like resolutions, do you have a goal for one or more of your Pokémon games (or plan to) this year? Maybe something before the B/W English Release.

None?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Did you get the legendary beasts events (Raikou, Entei, and Suicune)? Do you like their shiny forms? What do you think of the moves they were given?
    Yup, still waiting on Suicune though. I haven't really used any of them much.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Did you get the legendary beasts events (Raikou, Entei, and Suicune)? Do you like their shiny forms? What do you think of the moves they were given?
    No, I haven't, probably just going to Trade Corner and look for them.
    Yes they are okay, better than some shiny forms.
    Other than Entei being a copy of Arcanine now, I think it's good Entei has a good physical Fire STAB move. Raikou's is decent, and Suicune's is bad. :(
    ---

WH Ace Attorney Collab
    Syn asked me if we should have an Ace Attorney collab since the roleplay is using AA sprites, and we agreed so here we are! Note that we can use non-roleplay characters.

Wolflare - Lana Skye (yeah uh, I'm not going to use Regina) - done
    Spinosaurus - Dick Gumshoe - done
    Kaori - Ema Skye - ~working on~
    ~Kawaii~ - Angel Starr
    Syndrome - Franziska von Karma - done
    Munch Dog - Godot
    The Wave - Edgeworth - done
    Impo - Pearl Fey

Edit: Anyone can join (even non-WH members now). PM me what character you want.

i.e.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Oh, that is awesomely awesome! Can I get one with Godot? Using the sprite of him drinking coffee if you don't mind?

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    What is your opinion on the English names for the BW Pokémon? What are some that you like?
    They're alright. Sure, some could be better but I'm not going to complain. I absolutely love the names of the ice cream dudes though!

Years
    What is your opinion on the English names for the BW Pokémon? What are some that you like?
    I don't care much for the names, the reason being that we'd grow used to them pretty soon.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I really didn't see all of them, but so far, they're OK.

Wait, they're out already? Wow, I'm SOOOOO slow.
    Idk about the movesets, but I only like Suicune's shiny, Entei and Raikou are meh.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    @ new users Welcome, and thanks for joining. ^_^

I gave the first post a much needed revamp! Gallery has been updated with new images and I moved the large support banners to it. Members List has also been updated with the new members. Ranks no longer exist now, due to them being unneeded, confusing, etc. Overall, simplified everything, and combined Rules and FAQ so that the FAQ is more noticeable.

The pink Valentine's Day theme was originally a joke on MSN, but I decided to do it anyway. n_n A certain user got...Snubbull'd (...idk) on the Members List. ;)

Sorry for neglecting WH for a while, I have been very busy recently. I should have the first "chapter" of the MSN roleplay up soon whenever I have time to finish the rest of the format.
    ^ My deleted post. Also, I'll have everyone's collab themes done soon, still busy.

New Topic: What wolf Pokémon survive the longest if the world was coming to an end?
    lmao :(

New Side-Topic: What is your most favorite Gym Leader?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What wolf Pokémon survive the longest if the world was coming to an end?
    Gah, tough one. Maybe Lucario? idk. >____>

What is your most favorite Gym Leader?
    Blaine, of course. :D Even though I keep forgetting about him being a gym leader. :x

Years
    New Topic: What wolf Pokémon survive the longest if the world was coming to an end?
    Only if cockroaches were wolves...

With utmost seriousness, I think Poochyena would. I don't really know why though, I just felt like it.

Who is your most favorite Gym Leader?
    The one in my avatar!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, I meant:

New Topic: Which wolf Pokémon would survive the longest if the world was coming to an end?

New Side-Topic: Who is your favorite Gym Leader?

I'm so bad at grammar today ahhh.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Which wolf Pokémon would survive the longest if the world was coming to an end?
    Errmm... Probably Arcanine

Who is your favorite Gym Leader?
    Blaine! You better have Burn Heal!

Detox

Uh..Hounodoom?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back