• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmmmm...I like all types except bug,psychic and ghost, tbh.

What was the prize for the trivia? Because I guess I kinda "won" the second one by getting them all right....I couldn't do the 3rd one, sadly, as I've been away.

EDIT: Done it, do I automatically win? :P

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I demand an explanation on me being pictured as a dog in the gallery. o_O

If you made a team with only wolf Pokémon, what Pokémon would you have?
    Probably Ninetales, Arcanine, Luxray, Zorua, Glaceon and Espeon.

New Topic: What nature is your partner?
    I never understood those natures, so no answer on this one. :/

New Side-Topic: What is your favorite type?
    Even though my partner is Psychic type, I always loved the Fire type. <3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    What was the prize for the trivia? Because I guess I kinda "won" the second one by getting them all right....I couldn't do the 3rd one, sadly, as I've been away.

EDIT: Done it, do I automatically win? :P
    2 lists of answers isn't enough to give out a prize in my opinion.

What is your favorite type?
    Ice despite Arcanine being my favorite Pokemon. I also like Water, Fire, and Dragon.

Detox

Steel because it walls dragon.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    2 lists of answers isn't enough to give out a prize in my opinion.

Ice despite Arcanine being my favorite Pokemon. I also like Water, Fire, and Dragon.

Lol, I guessed I'd get an answer like that...I like the trivia, though. Brilliant idea, IMO. Some groups put in games, etc. and either take it too serious or not enough (this is on other forums), whereas these are better. Especially as the group has its' own account to keep answers out of people's personal inboxes and the main thread.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Lol, I guessed I'd get an answer like that...I like the trivia, though. Brilliant idea, IMO. Some groups put in games, etc. and either take it too serious or not enough (this is on other forums), whereas these are better. Especially as the group has its' own account to keep answers out of people's personal inboxes and the main thread.
    I'll probably revive it again in the future sometime, good to know you liked it. :)

New Side-Topic: If you could create a held item, what would it be and do?

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • What is your favorite type?
    Electric. They're fast and good special attackers, in most cases. Plus they're cute. :D

If you could create a held item, what would it be and do?
    Some sort of armor that gives a small boost to a given stat. There are berries that do that under certain circumstances, but no one wants to have >1/3 HP to activate it. However, the armor would have a weaker effect so that the berries would still be a viable option.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • If you could create a held item, what would it be and do?
    Huh.. Maybe some sort of ribbon that makes a foe of the opposite gender infatuated with the holder or something..

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    So, like a Macho Brace, but it effects in-battle stats, rather than EV yields? Cool.

As for my item....

Old Rib - A hold item for Mightyena. Doubles the attack and speed stats.

Basically, a Light Ball-esque item, but there's no egg move involved. And it doesn't affect the relatively useless special attack.

The name comes from the images of the hyenas in the elephant graveyard in Lion King, which is full of ribcages.

Years
  • If you could create a held item, what would it be and do?
    Rough Bark: Increases Grass/Ground moves power by 30% but lowers users defense stat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    May I join?

Username: Lycaeus
    Partner: Mightyena
    Partner Name: Eomer

And I'll answer the question if that's ok....

Moon Shard: When held by a Dark type Pokemon, its special attack is raised by 10%.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    @ Lycaeus - Updated, welcome!

Advertising since the chatroom since they want more activity (it's still pretty active though): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=227025#chatroom.

Probably an armor-like item that was said earlier, because we don't have any defense boosting items as far as I know. Maybe a stronger form of the type boosting items (Twisted Spoon, Spell Tag, Charcoal, etc), but lowers defenses slightly. Since the current type boosting items don't have a large enough boost to make it an option instead of Life Orb or Choice items.

khortonworld

Gaming Apprentice
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    may I join?

Partner : Luxray
    Partner Name: Yarxul (Pronounced Ya-owr-uxx-al)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks for accepting me guys(:
    I'm advertising in the sig, lol.

Probably dark or fire, depending on my mood.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Sorry for being inactive again, my brother was ill and I had to take care of him.

I would create an item which powers up your STAB(s) but weakens all the other attacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back