• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout Story: The Destined Warriors [Invites Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • Shinji's maw twisted into a smirk when he beheld the tiny magma slug that lay before him. Ha he thought. This pitiful little creature dares challenge me?

The tiny fire Pokemon just stared at the fluid movements of Suicune, not willing to make the first move.

"All right then," said Shinji in a mocking tone. I guess I get to strike first. "

His wild eyes glowed as he charged at the magma slug. "I will prove my worth to these fools!" He said excitedly.

Before -
    Shinji - HP: 400/400 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
    Vs.
    Lv5 Slugma 400/400 Condition: Fine

A blast of high pressure water slammed into the slug, who shrunk back as to avoid the blow, but in vain. The blow struck dead on, leaving the Slugma senseless.

Before -
    Shinji - HP: 400/400 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
    Vs.
    Lv5 Slugma 160/400 Condition: Dazed

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Zok stood there glancing at the raging Infernape, "Why would he do something like this?". Zok straightened up, and flared with passion to be ready for the battle. "Okay, lets go..." thought Zok, "I think this is going to be my hardest battle yet.". "I think I should buy something first, so this battle will not be so hard.", then Zok ran over to the Wolvren market stand. "Hmm...what should I get?" wondered Zok. He decided between Charcoal, Quick Claw, or Expert Belt, he was leaning towards Quick Claw to give him the ability to hit first sometimes, allowing the battle with Infernape to be easier since he can out speed him. Though, Expert Belt gives him the advantage to hit harder with his Super Effective hits, and he has a decent moveset. Charcoal was also an option considering that he can hit a lot harder with his powerful Flare Blitz and Overheat. He glanced between each of the items demonstrating the pros and cons of them. He thought Quick Claw was way too unpredictable, so that was out of question. Expert Belt would not help much as he does not have a very good movepool, so again, that was also out. He was left with one item: Charcoal. "I think this suits me more since I am a Fire type after all..." said Zok. He then took the Charcoal, and was happy he got the best item for him. "Okay, now I still have five hundred fifty Poke, I have enough to buy more if needed." thought Zok. "Now, I am ready to train!" screamed Zok. He dashed over to the burning forest eager to train with all his might. "Whew, there is a lot of Slugma here more than usual!" wondered Zok, "Though, this means I have more time to train!". He encountered and enraged Slugma, and was ready for battle!
    <Entering Battle Stage>
    "Now, I think I remember to battle!" said Zok. "Like you will win pesky wolf!" screamed the Slugma.
    Zok used Extreme Speed!
    "Urgh!" yelled the Slugma.
    [80 x 1 = 80 + 20 - 5 = 95 Damage Done// 400 - 95 = 305 HP for Slugma]
    [5 - 1 = 4 PP left for Extreme Speed]
    "Heh, not as powerful as I thought Zok, the Apprentice to Entei!" yelled the Slugma.

To be Continued...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Shinji's maw twisted into a smirk when he beheld the tiny magma slug that lay before him. Ha he thought. This pitiful little creature dares challenge me?

The tiny fire Pokemon just stared at the fluid movements of Suicune, not willing to make the first move.

"All right then," said Shinji in a mocking tone. I guess I get to strike first. "

His wild eyes glowed as he charged at the magma slug. "I will prove my worth to these fools!" He said excitedly.

Before -
    Shinji - HP: 1000/1000 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
    Vs.
    Lv5 Slugma 400/400 Condition: Fine

A blast of high pressure water slammed into the slug, who shrunk back as to avoid the blow, but in vain. The blow struck dead on, leaving the Slugma senseless.

Before -
    Shinji - HP: 1000/1000 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
    Vs.
    Lv5 Slugma 160/400 Condition: Dazed

* RyuKun the Base HP of Suicune is 100 so that means Its Max HP is 1000. Ive Edited ur Max HP in Bold*
    * Wolflare u can gets things in the Wolvren Town for free cuz u r the King*
    Back to the RP:

Aura Kept Walking After he Defeated the 2 Slugmas. he Still says" this Monkey is Familiar to me , but why dont i remember his name? " . as he walked. he met a Magcargo. The Leader of The slugmas.

" So you and The Citizens here keeps killing my Soldiers" Said the Magcargo " As the Leader of the Slugmas , I Must Challange u!"

"I Accept " Replied Aura " I shall Stand Against the Power of the Heat"

MINI BOSS BATTLE! AURA VS MAGCARGO

Aura Lv 20 : Speed 90 , Max HP: 490/700 Condition : Fine ( Strikes First)
    Moves: Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Close Combat, Earthquake, ???

Magcargo Lv 12 : Speed 30, Max HP: 500 Condition : Fine
    Moves: FlameThrower,Rock Slide, Amnesia, Yawn

Aura Wears Black Belt.and never healed himself after the battle of the slugmas. And then used Aura Sphere At the Magcargo.

[Damage Dealt to Magcargo: Aura Sphere 90 x 1.5 = 135 x 1.1 ( Black Belt) = 149 + 20 - 12 = 157 x 2 (Super Effective) = 314

The Magcargo Really Took a Very Heavy damage From Aura,s Aura Sphere. making its HP from 500 to 186 . The Magcargo Got so mad that he Blasted out a Flamethrower at Aura. Aura Got A Terrible Damage due to its weakness to fire type Moves

[the Magcargo Hitted Aura with Flamethrower: 95 x 1.5 = 143 + 12 - 20 = 135 x 2 (Super Effective) = 270

" I Said it " said Aura as he Became Aggressive" I Shall Stand against The Power of the Heat!!" Even though his HP is now 220 left. but He got so mad as he used Close Combat at Magcargo

[Damage Dealt To Magcargo: Close Combat 120 x 1.5 = 180 x 1.1 = 198 + 20 - 12 = 206 x 2 ( Super Effective ) = 412 ]

Even though Aura Didnt care about his Defensive stats but thats Over. the Magcargo Fainted from the Hard Punches of Close Combat. the Defensive stats of Aura stats came back to normal.

" Heh " Sighed Aura " Now im not weak against the Heat anymore" He found a Falllen Sitrus Berry. he Ate it and gained His HP Fully Restored. And Sent to Zok A Heart Message. " there are 3 Magcargos. 1 is Defeated by me. I will leave the Others for u and the other Wolves". and Aura Leveled up to 21 due to the third Victory.

...............................................................................................

In order to Challenge the 2 Mini Bosses , Magcargos. u must be at lvl 12 or higher . after 2 Magcargos are Defeated . U will be able to challenge the Raging Infernape

King!

better
    Years
  • Tricker stared in horror at the scene before him. "Oh god" , he muttered as he edged his way around the burning contents on the ground. Young pups were screaming and flailing every which way. "Kids! Quick, over here!" , Tricker yelled in astonishment. It was too late. As the kids started running over, two Slugma blocked his way. "Battle ussssssss" , they hissed.

"Bring it!"

BATTLE: Two Slugma
    Lv.10+ Lv.8

Tricker pulled a Magnet from behind him. His speed: 105 Slugma's: 20 105>20

Thunder Fang: 65 x 1.5= 97.5 x 1.1(Magnet) = 107.25+ 10- 10= 107.25 Damage done to Slugma level 10.

Slugma used Ember: 40 x 1.5= 60= Damage done to Tricker.

To be continued........Gotta go!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • After defeating the Slugmas, Gladius and Spook proceeded to the center of the town. At the center stood the Shrine, and at the top of it is the watchtower. For decades this particular tower served as a warning for any intruders. Maybe Infernape quietly killed the sentinels watching over it before he attacked the Smeargle.

Their plan is to look out for any unusual happenings and ambushes. As he looked from the tower, he saw Aura fighting with a newcomer.

"It's a Magcargo!" Gladius cried. "But I thought they're only Slugmas here..."

"It must've evolved after defeating some of your own kind" Spook said.

As he continued to scanned the surroundings, he saw Fang leaping from a building. He must be searching for some foes, Gladius thought. Then he saw Zok, with his incredible speed and awesome power defeated the enemy easily. And the Suicune, dispatching the enemy easily as if it was a fly. And a Manetric, having some trouble defeating the Slugmas.

"I think we have lingered here too long. Let's go Spook" said Gladius.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The day was going by fast and Fang was almost to the Town. He had had a tremendous amount battles while making his way through the long road to Wolven Town.

Fang was just about to sit next to a tree right outside of Wolven Town, until he felt the presence of something lurking over him.

"Well if it isn't a little kiddy! Ha, you better run or else you'll get pulmarized!" His eyes were burning of anger, his tail was blazing with heat, and he stood on the tree large and bold as ever. It was Infernape, and Fang wasn't going to back out of this, he wasn't that stupid to prove this infernape right.
    While traveling to the town, Fang had grown quite quickly and was now level 17. He took huge amount of damage, but luckily found berries along the way. He also remembered his Black Scarf more often.

"I'm not running fomr you, you big ape! And I'm not a little kid either, I'm Fang the Wolf Warrior. If you think I'm scared of you, then you're wrong, because I know deep inside you're a lot weaker than you look! And that my friend is the power of Aura! " Fang stood up, tall and glistening from the sun set. Infernape vigouriously jumped off the tree and stood high upon Fang. Fang wasn't afraid though, because he knew this Infernape before. The eyes told him everything!!!

To be Continued...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Aura Met Gladius. " Hey its Gladius" Said Aura " There is 2 Magcargos Left. u,ve better kill 1 and the last one is for Zok."

" Yes " Replied Gladius " Ive got to search for a Magcargo" he said as he goes and search for a Magcargo, Aura Felt something weird. He Felt that Fang is in a Big Danger. He then Swifted to the Area where Fang and The Infernape are. as he finally got there. they were about to start the battle.

" Stop! Fang! " Shouted Aura

" Why? " Replied Fang " We Should Kill em! "

" This guy is Familiar with me! " Said Aura " This is Inferno my Old pal in the Childhood! "

" Childhood? " said the Infernape but then he holded his Head as if something Controls him and says" Aura....Aura..... Please ...Help me "

" Inferno! " Said Aura as he Communicate with Inferno Via Heart Message. Then a Shadow Came Out side of Inferno. Inferno then got back to Normal " Where Am I? " Said Inferno.

The Shadow then Transformed into Dark Infernape. Fang, Aura , And Inferno Are Ready to Challenge The Dark Infernape! Inferno,s Level is 18 and Dark Infernape,s Level 18 As Well

BOSS BATTLE! THE BLUE WOLVES AND INFERNO VS. DARK INFERNAPE

Dark Infernape lv 18 ,Speed : 108 . Max HP 1412 ( Boss Pokemon Will have Doubled Max HP )
    Moves: Flare Blitz, Dynamic Punch , Stone Edge , Dark Wheel ( One of the Moves Of Darkness)

To Be Continued
    .........................................................................................
    New Moves Discovered! Moves Of Darkness!

What Are Moves of Darkness :

They r Moves from the Distortion World. The Other Side of the Real World. Activated Via an Item Called Dark Card. if Used. The Pokemon Able to use its Respective Move Of Darkness. They r too Powerful and Deal High Damage. but can be used once only in 1 battle. also they have a Side Effect Which may turn it Disadvantage. Heres The List of the Moves Of Darkness:

Dark Sword
    Power: 400
    Type: Fighting
    Category: Physical
    Description: The User Weilds a Sword Imbued with Dark Power and Slashes at the Foe. Can even hit A Ghost Type Pokemon.
    Side Effect: Cuts Half of the User,s HP
    Respective Wolf Pokemon: Riolu , Lucario

Dark Wheel
    Power: 300
    Type : Fire
    Description: The User Becomes Cloaked in Fire Of Darkness and Tackles at the Foe. It Can sure Burn the Opponent
    Side Effects: Halves The Power of The User,s Fire Type Moves
    Respective Wolf Pokemon : Growlithe , Arcanine , Vulpix , Ninetales , Houndour , Houndoom, Entei, Flareon

Dark Tornado
    Power : 60
    Type: Flying
    Category: Special
    Description: The User Summons a Tornado Imbued with Dark Power at the Foe. This Move will Always Hit 5 Times.
    Side Effect: Halves The Power of The Users Special Moves
    Respective Wolf Pokemon: Absol, Suicune, Skymin

Dark Thunder
    Power: 300
    Type: Electric
    Description: The User Calls A Cloud Of Darkness And Strikes The Foe with a A Thunder Imbued with Dark Power. It will sure Paralyze the Foe
    Side Effect: Halves The User,s Electric Type Move
    Respective Wolf Pokemon: Electrike, Manectric, Raikou, Jolteon

Dark Pump
    Type: Water
    Description : The User Shoots a Blast Of Water Imbued with Dark Power. It Summons Rain after this move is used.
    Side Effect: Lowers the User,s DEF and SP.DEF by 1.5
    Respective Wolf Pokemon: Vaporeon, Suicune, Glaceon

Dark Lance:
    Type: Grass
    Description: The Users Calls Out a Black Bamboo Stick That Pierces the Foe. Has no Effect
    Side Effect: Cuts Half Of the User,s HP
    Respective Wolf Pokemon: Leafeon, Skymin

Event: The Ragin Infernape was Actually Inferno. Aura,s Childhood Friend. The Real boss is Dark Infernape!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well, that's the story was before the mad entei wakes right? We should follow it then?

And QK, it isn't me that used Teleport, it was Xatu.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    ok but First My Command: ( This Command goes to Gawain and Quick_Kid Only )

Delete all the Posts that are After the Moves Of Darkness List and the RP shall Continue after that

Reason: To Avoid Confusion

This Post Will be Deleted After You have Deleted all the Posts that are After the Moves of Darkness List

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    HEY YOU"RE BACK...that's great, we needed more pf our RPers back, because things have been moving a little slow here lately...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Ok we Can Comp.... Oh wait! 2 Gawain,s Posts havent been Deleted Yet, so Gawain Please Delete them :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    gawain delete ur posts so we can continue the RP big bro II...lolz

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I am leaving for a few days from this RP, I have to finish a lot of things. lol I see you haven't gotten far. XD That means it is easier on me!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Closed on request. Creator, PM me if you did not agree to this request and would like the thread re-opened.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back