• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout Story: The Destined Warriors [Invites Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    and real popular too, sure got a lot of people signing up now ^ ^

aww...do u think my Fang aka Riolu Warrior is becoming popular???

and yeah there's going to be more...I'm just hoping we give them all a chance and start the RP monday...so we can all gather up some more ideas and excerise our writing capabilites...

btw queen did u sign up for the RP...I Cannot remember...

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: The RP shall not begin until monday probably because ChaosLucario shall be inactive for a few days.

Thank you - This should give you all time to think up ideas and sign up if you haven't yet.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: The RP shall not begin until monday probably because ChaosLucario shall be inactive for a few days.

Thank you - This should give you all time to think up ideas and sign up if you haven't yet.

lol, You mentioned it two times already. XD

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
  • Finally finished this!
    Houndoom_by_LilyRox.jpg

Name: Heruga
    Species: Houndoom
    Physical description: Heruga looks like an ordinary Houndoom, but his eyes are dark blue. His tail is longer than normal and he has a silver bracelet around his tail and small, loose, light blue chains on all legs.
    Personality: Heruga is usually very kind, friendly, but at the same time, quite serious He is also very loyal and does what others tell him to do. During any battles, Heruga shows his deadly side to the opponent and usually gives no mercy and he doesn't think twice before charging forwards.
    History: Heruga had lived with his parents in the forest when he was a Houndour. Back then he was always very happy and carefree, but one day, he went to play near the water's edge with a Vapoureon, when suddenly, he was pushed into the water. Luckily, the Vapoureon fished him out of the water and told him that a Persian had pushed him. Being frightened that the Persian would come again, he rushed back to his parents, but they were killed and he could smell the scent of feline Pokemon and that they had already left.

Afterwards, he wondered around the forest, trying to survive and battled multiple Pokemon. As the years past, Heruga evolved, and so did his feelings. From then on, he was serious, but he still remembered how to be kind as well. When he had found The Wolves Hideout, and they had told him that the group was fighting against the feline Pokemon, he joined. The moment Entei told them to attack humans, he felt cheated, for they were ment to attack the cats. Just when he was planning to leave, Arcanine and Lucario had formed The Destined Warriors, and Heruga joined.

Moves:
    Flamethrower
    Thunder Fang
    Crunch
    Dark Pulse
    Hidden Power (Water)

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    pretty cool everyone...I'm glad my RIolu was excepted as a warrior even though it should be classified as a Pup...it makes it even more special...especially since a lot of other ppl seem to like him so much...

this RP is going ot be great I know it...lol

Years
  • Yup, yup, riolu has always been popular, considering it's cute and good for several reasons.

Now, it's to start the Rp and manage to end it. It's going to start soon, I think?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah yeah...it'll start soon as soon as ChoasLucario is back and confirms to begin it...
    btw can someone exaplin how the RP things works again??? just a bried explanation that is...for those of us who don't wuite understand too much of it...(me...+)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    how does it work??? I get the rules and the battle system...but how does an RP basically work for all of us who do not get it yet...???

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, we can post in the club instead of here, so ChaosLucario won't have to shuffle through all these posts to see the sign ups. rofl

Years
  • An Rp-Role Play-is simply, like a fanfiction, to be exact. You make a character and act out that character til the end of the Rp. You follow the rules as the owner or Rp master puts out and sometimes, there will be chapters for what needs to be done in your post. Most people have done human Rps before so a pokemon one is the same, just that some people forget that you may have a tail :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Ok Everyone The RP shall start! and i changed the Battle System to an easier one.

And everyone who signed in will be Accepted. Especially Ryukun will be Accepted due to his Interested History.

RP : The Story Begins as Aura and Zok Are at a Battle. showing to other Wolves how to Battle.

" Ok everyone" Aura said " me and Zok will show u how to battle "

" My Max HP is 700" Said Aura

" And my Max HP is 900 " Said Zok

" The Pokemon with higher Speed goes To attack first" Said Aura

" Aura ,s Speed is 90 and my Speed is 95 so im gonna attack first" Zok Said

Ok Woflare its ur Turn to attack me.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blitz watched Aura and Zok enviously. He already knew how to battle, but it was always fun watching Aura and Zok battle. After this, im going to practice my moves! Blitz yelled in his thoughts. Blitz was trying to get up front of the crowd. This was Blitz's opportunity to see Aura's attacks. Blitz finally got up front and continued to watch with a better view. Blitz could barely stand still. This was an exciting time for him. I cant wait for the battle to start! Blitz thought excitedly.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wolflare used Will-o-Wisp on Suicune.

Also, ChaosLucario, the setting will be Wolvren Castle. ;)

King!

better
    Years
  • Tricker smiled as he listened to Aura and Zok explain the rules. It was the usual routine they went through to explain to the pups. It was Tricker's duty to make sure the young pups listened. He noticed that one small Eevee had fallen asleep. "Hey, little girl" , Tricker said, nudging the Eevee with his snout. "You have to pay attention, please"

The young Eevee fidgeted a little then awoke. "Look!" ,she yelled pointing towards the battle. "Fire!"

"Yep! That fire is dangerous,though. Its from leader Zok. They want you to watch them battle,so you can learn to get that good!" Tricker told the Eevee.

"Oh,okay!", the Eevee said as she turned back to watch.

"So,cute. I remember when I watched this battle.", Tricker thought to himself. He turned back to watch the battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back