• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Wow . People Really Worked good for making a Good Plot ? Cool....

And good shadowmi... i mean Wolflare. u Created a Social Group huh? good. I Joined There.

What the Good thing i saw from the members here. They Just dont want me to Give up the RPG Idea. Ok then * Opened the RPG Idea in his Mind* So Im Gonna Make another One!! . no no im now Confused with 2 Plots. so heres a Side Topic :

7amood is Confused with 2 Plots. should He Choose the One Made by The Wave and Wolflare. or the One Made by Black Pendulum Rayquaza?

EDIT:No no. i think i Understand now. I will Take That Epic Long Plot. But Shall i Add Some More from it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen today

And good shadowmi... i mean Wolflare. u Created a Social Group huh? good. I Joined There.

What the Good thing i saw from the members here. They Just dont want me to Give up the RPG Idea. Ok then * Opened the RPG Idea in his Mind* So Im Gonna Make another One!! . no no im now Confused with 2 Plots. so heres a Side Topic :

7amood is Confused with 2 Plots. should He Choose the One Made by The Wave and Wolflare. or the One Made by Black Pendulum Rayquaza?

EDIT:No no. i think i Understand now. I will Take That Epic Long Plot. But Shall i Add Some More from it?
    BPR's is just a upgrade of ours, I think. It is longer, and better, since we kept adding to it! But, wait for a little and we can make it even better!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    :O You spelled my name wrong! You shall be executed! :badsmile: Just kidding, yeah, any member of this club can join! ^^

wow I thought it was wolfare too until you mentioned it too. :S
    oh well, now it won't happen again.

WOW.....The Wave came up with a good plot for the RPG then...nice!

thanks, but I've done nothing more than upgrading the plot of wolflare. I can't come up with things by myself, so upgrading is a better job for me.

Say something like i'll get a pie and i have things in my head.

*Goes To Get A Pie*

There. Now My Head Is In Creative Mode. =P

*Thinks Quickly*

What You Guys Have Already Is Good. Im Better Longer When Im Creative. Ill Write Out A Whole Plot.

---

[Plot]
    Spoiler:

[plot end]

---

There.

*No More Pie Left*

What Do You Think?

wow, that's a great one! and the plot we thought earlier can easly fit behind this one, as a hidden plot or a surprise...

heh the plot is so interresting now, I can't wait to read the story. ^^'

did you except us to give up and move on when we heard that your rpg was disaproved? then you thought wrong. at least we have a change now.

and to help with your confusion:
    place the first plot behind BPR's plot, like it's one plot. there might be a need of a few changes, but both plots fits perfectly with each other.

and it would be great if the plot will be longer, or we coud start with the main story now.

Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hey, I am thinking Entei seems more for the King part, what do you all think?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I have to agree there. Though a legendary being controlled by an evil flea sounds wierd. XD

Evil flea...

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    lol an evil flea. XD

anyway, it's a though choice between Arcanine and Entei. both looks like a great King.

Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    lol an evil flea. XD

anyway, it's a though choice between Arcanine and Entei. both looks like a great King.
    Hehe, lol, yeah. Entei seems more kingish, and maybe some people want to play as Arcanine more over Entei, unless someone wants to play as Entei?

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hmm... maybe Entei should be the King, and Arcanine should be the Apprentice (you know, what we talked about earlier).

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    hmm... maybe Entei should be the King, and Arcanine should be the Apprentice (you know, what we talked about earlier).

Spoiler:
    :O Coolio! I like that, I was thinking, and I would like to be Growlithe if this was ever made!

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    well, combine all the plots we have so far and then we have a pretty big one already. we only need to fill the gaps.

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    okay, I've combined the story, changed a few small things and letting the story flow right. I've got to say, it's pretty interresting. I'm getting excited from it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Mission One - the Plot

Lets see...

change the "Group of Arcanine" part to "Arcanine's group" and it'll be fine. dont meke everyone think all of us have to be Arcanines. =P

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    haha yeah I actually mean Arcanine's group. sucky english of me.:S

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I don't want that to happen too. but I guess that we will be fine.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Yup. =D

I need to think when using my brain.

Ok, that was random. I just said that for no reason. O.O;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back