• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    We have really gotten something going here haven't we?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    so, besides our RPG ... what's the latest topic going on so far?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years

• Whoa.. nice brainstorming of ideas everyone! Good job, you guys are fab! :)

I reckon this plot is pretty firm for now. ChaosLucario can give it a try in the Pokemon roleplay once it's all complete with stuff like the sign-up and rules and such.

By the way, about that last paragraph, I reckon that it should be taken out.. and during the midst of the roleplay we find it out, and that it shouldn't be put in the plot. It can be like.. a surprise? :D

As for the topic, I believe that it is ChaosLucario's turn. He shall post a new topic~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Wahahahahaaha! Really Cool The Wave! not Only The Wave though.... Everyone who joined with him To make An Uber Short Tall Plot. But I Updated it With Lucario as a Trustworthy Partner of Arcanine

Spoiler:

So?? im gonna be Lucario and Someone here must be Arcanine. Since Im the One who will Create the RPG. Im gonna control ur characters a bit. but Fully control the CPUs . ( what i meant entei and some Characters)

and yea for Making te RPG Better . I got a Battle System. and i gonna Put it as a Spoiler.

Spoiler:

oh And i forgot the Topic. heres a Topic

Are you Wondering whats the No. 7 doing in my Real Life Nickname? and Do you Wonder How the Name 7amood is Spelled?

Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wahahahahaaha! Really Cool The Wave! not Only The Wave though.... Everyone who joined with him To make An Uber Short Tall Plot. But I Updated it With Lucario as a Trustworthy Partner of Arcanine

Spoiler:

So?? im gonna be Lucario and Someone here must be Arcanine. Since Im the One who will Create the RPG. Im gonna control ur characters a bit. but Fully control the CPUs . ( what i meant entei and some Characters)

and yea for Making te RPG Better . I got a Battle System. and i gonna Put it as a Spoiler.

Spoiler:

Are you Wondering whats the No. 7 doing in my Real Life Nickname? and Do you Wonder How the Name 7amood is Spelled?
    Yeah, I like it! But, we might have to change around the RPG a little about Lucario so he isn't shoved at the end of the paragraph. He needs to be a little bit more decribed. Tonight I will draw pics of what the parasite looks like, k. Also, can I be Arcanine since he is my fave?
    Edit: Yeah, I wondered why your name is 7amood. It sounds like mood...

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

By the way, about that last paragraph, I reckon that it should be taken out.. and during the midst of the roleplay we find it out, and that it shouldn't be put in the plot. It can be like.. a surprise? :D

yeah it should be something like a surprise, I just placed the last paragraph in it to explain the story.

Spoiler:

I've already said before, Wolflare and BPR are the ones who made the plot, I only updated it and combined the plots.

and Lucario as Arcanine's partner is a great idea! I feel that we can make some good plots with that.

Spoiler:

nice, that does look good. I only don't understand rule 2. an explanation please?

err.... well I continual see 7am in it, so does it have something to do with 7am in the morning?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Yeah, I like it! But, we might have to change around the RPG a little about Lucario so he isn't shoved at the end of the paragraph. He needs to be a little bit more decribed. Tonight I will draw pics of what the parasite looks like, k. Also, can I be Arcanine since he is my fave?
    Edit: Yeah, I wondered why your name is 7amood. It sounds like mood...
    Yes You Can Be. Other members here Creates their Own Wolf Pokemon character.
    yeah it should be something like a surprise, I just placed the last paragraph in it to explain the story.

I've already said before, Wolflare and BPR are the ones who made the plot, I only updated it and combined the plots.

and Lucario as Arcanine's partner is a great idea! I feel that we can make some good plots with that.

nice, that does look good. I only don't understand rule 2. an explanation please?

err.... well I continual see 7am in it, so does it have something to do with 7am in the morning?
    Rule 2? ok i will give u an Example.
    Lets say u r Lucario lv 50 and Ur Opponent is Arceus( Normal Form) lv 50. u used Close Combat at Arceus. Close Combat has 120 Base Power, Calculate the x1.5 before u Add the level number if The Type of the move is Same as ur Move, 120 x 1.5= 180 , then Increased by the level Number.which is lv 50. the Damage will be 230. Lucario have 115 which will make Close Combat Damage power to 335 . now its time for substracting. Arceus has 120 Base DEF. makes The damage Decreased by 120. Total= 215. then The level number of Arceus is 50 since its lv 50. Total of Damage now is 165. now for the Effective or not. Since Arceus Weakness is Fighting. Close combat is Fighting Type which this Current Damage number will be doubled . Total 330. Close combat Dealt 330 to Arceus. ( if the Damage made not Very Effective. Half the Current Damage Number. if Regular Effective. keep the Damage number) and yea if the Calculation Happened that ur damage will deal 0 or under. the damage will deal only 1 instead

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Rule 2? ok i will give u an Example.
    Lets say u r Lucario lv 50 and Ur Opponent is Arceus( Normal Form) lv 50. u used Close Combat at Arceus. Close Combat has 120 Base Power, Calculate the x1.5 before u Add the level number if The Type of the move is Same as ur Move, 120 x 1.5= 180 , then Increased by the level Number.which is lv 50. the Damage will be 230. Lucario have 115 which will make Close Combat Damage power to 335 . now its time for substracting. Arceus has 120 Base DEF. makes The damage Decreased by 120. Total= 215. then The level number of Arceus is 50 since its lv 50. Total of Damage now is 165. now for the Effective or not. Since Arceus Weakness is Fighting. Close combat is Fighting Type which this Current Damage number will be doubled . Total 330. Close combat Dealt 330 to Arceus. ( if the Damage made not Very Effective. Half the Current Damage Number. if Regular Effective. keep the Damage number) and yea if the Calculation Happened that ur damage will deal 0 or under. the damage will deal only 1 instead

ah yeah, now I understand it. thanks for the explanation, sounds as a good battle system.

Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I was wondering if the Base Power of the move could be the damage? Like, Flare Blitz does 120 damage?

The Wave

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I think that's impossible because of the (sp.)attack, (sp.)defense and pokemon levels.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ok, im lost. O.O;

Anyways, My RPG Was Accepted!

The Ninetales One!

Yay!

Tell me if you guys want the link to it. =3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Do we have two RPGs going on for this group now?
    and yeah I have always wondered about that nickname...??? what's it about?

Years
    • Age 27
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Here is the pics of the Parasite: Note!: These are not fully finished!

Rough Draft:
    Spoiler:

Final Draft:
    Spoiler:

Both Together:
    Spoiler:

Those were drawn by me, sorry about the low quality. Also, sorry about the erasures... I couldn't size down the drawing...............................
    What do you think?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    cool drawings wolflare and I love how u r really planned out with ur writing Rayquaza....

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh don't forget me...lol I love your drawings Wolflare!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back