• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YAY!!! I finally got my character down as a Warrior ranked Riolu named Fang...who was taught Aura Sphere by the apprentice Lucario...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Yeah I hope the RP is going to be fun and has a long and successful life!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah it'll be best to keep the RP going as much as possible...it'll be pretty sad if it all dies down...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yay, I saw it was approved! Nice! :D

Any new members.. I welcome you~
    Oh, and Chaos! You forgot to put up the sign-up form silly. XD

Secret moves sound sweet~

AND HAPPY B'DAY CHAOSLUCARIO! :D
    Everyone in the Wolves Hideout love our awesome owner. <3

Oh and btw.. who's being Entei? XD
    No one is Entei, he is going by the story.

I'm a fan of Lucario, Riolu, the Eevee line, The three legendary dogs, and Absol.

So I'll join! ;D
    Hey "Rai"! XD I will sign you up!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm a fan of Lucario, Riolu, the Eevee line, The three legendary dogs, and Absol.

So I'll join! ;D

WELL WELCOME TO PC RYU KUN!!! OOPS! I mean welcome to the wolves hideout! ':D
    Hope u enjoy ur stay!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah, also, during the RP, everyone can have a fifth move, BUT it has to be used rarely, like only used during Summer, enraged, during night, or during morning, and so on.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    so for our 5th move it can only be used at a specific time a day or time of the year then???

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmm...PP and HP and stats are getting ppl pushed away from all of this I think...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    New Formula for the RP, though it has to be approved! Here

Base Power of the Move = Damage Done

Base HP + Added 0 to the end = HP

What do you guys think? Here is an EX:

Arcanine used Ember on Riolu! 40 Damage Done! Riolu has 360 HP Left!

This is very easy! LOL

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    uh...why not make the HP like how it was said before? for instance Riolu is lv. 13 so his HP would be 130??? it is much simplier and that way the HP isn;t so high...u think???

that way it would be more like this...

Arcanine uses ember, Riolu's HP is 130 so now with the damage of ember, Riolu's HP is now 90...what do u guys think about that maybe???

I mean it would be easier for everyone to remember and not have to think about stats all the time and suck away all the fun from the RP...right?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    uh...why not make the HP like how it was said before? for instance Riolu is lv. 13 so his HP would be 130??? it is much simplier and that way the HP isn;t so high...u think???

that way it would be more like this...

Arcanine uses ember, Riolu's HP is 130 so now with the damage of ember, Riolu's HP is now 90...what do u guys think about that maybe???

I mean it would be easier for everyone to remember and not have to think about stats all the time and suck away all the fun from the RP...right?
    Yeah, I do agree, but wouldn't if I did Flare Blitz, then it would be almost OHKOed... >.> The battles won't last long since we will be working together, and there won't be much battles. Though, we don't have to have movesets, and just have weak moves until we level up. Except, that would make ages look weird since I would be 75 and have only Ember...

Edit: Yeah, I will sign you up Professuonal Breeder!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • New Formula for the RP, though it has to be approved! Here

Base Power of the Move = Damage Done

Base HP + Added 0 to the end = HP

What do you guys think? Here is an EX:

Arcanine used Ember on Riolu! 40 Damage Done! Riolu has 360 HP Left!

This is very easy! LOL

Oh... so you mean the damage will be equal to that on games? If super-effective it'll be 2x and the not-very effective .5x? What if the damage will be critical?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    My Fifth move is ??? . it will be Discovered as the Story Progress...

And guess What People . I can Play Wi-fi on Pokemon Battle Revolution!! who Wanna Take Down The Great Owner of The Wolves Hideout?

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    My Fifth move is ??? . it will be Discovered as the Story Progress...

And guess What People . I can Play Wi-fi on Pokemon Battle Revolution!! who Wanna Take Down The Great Owner of The Wolves Hideout?

that's a good idea, that keeps the people playing the rpg and guessing what the fifth move is.

well congrats. I wished I could battle you, but I don't have Battle Revolution. I wished I had, but personally I don't feel it's worth paying €40 for the game since it's only battling. maybe if I can get it cheaper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back